[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows with a negative reception on /m/ solely because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (882 KB, 1500x1335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
882 KB, 1500x1335
ITT: Shows with a negative reception on /m/ solely because they were made after the 80s.
>>
>>14232354
No, Shining Heresy has a bad reception because it's yet another redundant VOTOMS sequel, it ends way too quickly and it kills Chirico's waifu. Being made in the 80s wouldn't help that.
>>
>>14232354
Votoms' ending was perfect though.
>>
>>14232497
We need more spinoffs like mellowlink and that manga.
>>
What kind of retard assumes everything sucks because it was made after the 80s, shit is shit regardless of how old it is.
>>
>>14232768
Muh 80's shading.
>>
>>14232768
Quite a lot of them on /m/. Change that to "after the 90s" and there's even more.
>>
>>14232768
Go on /m/ whenever any new mecha show releases, you'll be surprised
>>
>>14232776
What eighties shading? It didn't exist outside of movies and short high budget OVAs.
>>
>>14233071
But those things are the undeniably best I swear, and they show how much better that time was
>>
>>14232354
Being made after the 80's had nothing to do with how shite Shining Heresy was.
>>
>>14232779
Please post examples.
>>
>>14232354
What is most everything?
>>
File: 12759171963968.jpg (481 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
12759171963968.jpg
481 KB, 567x800
>>
>>14232354
Pic unrelated.
>>
Shining Heresy would have been a shit-ton better if Chirico and Fyana weren't in it, and it just starred Titania instead.

I wonder if it would be possible to do a fan edit of Shining Heresy which accomplishes that...?
>>
SH is a lot like Alien 3. The last installment ended with the main charecters floating off, frozen in time together, then they're torn apart and forced into greater suffering. I think the hate that both get from the fans comes from a similar feeling of betrayal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.