[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not fucking kidding, this is retarded. There are so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
I'm not fucking kidding, this is retarded.

There are so many good damn shows that need to be worked on, and yet we have faggots working on blurays for this garbage? Of all the shows that deserve the work on them, M3?

Holy shit, why do we allow this? It's a complete waste of fucking time. The show is filth and should stay forgotten in the past.
>>
It gets better as it goes on.
>>
>it's an "anon shitposts about already finished anime" thread

Mods are dead
Post Ginguiser
>>
>>14232351
Dont watch it then, newfag
>>
File: gaulue.png (930 KB, 1568x677) Image search: [Google]
gaulue.png
930 KB, 1568x677
Stop being an entitled faggot. People work on what they want to. Learn how to do it yourself.
>>
>why do we allow this?
>>>/v/
>>
>>14232351
>so many good damn shows that need to be worked on
>why do we allow this
Holy mother Teresa on turbo-charged pogo stick, this is the most cancerous excuse for a post I've seen on here in a while
"We" don't decide what people are allowed to work on because that's their fucking business

If you want other shit done, work on it your fucking self. You're not entitled to anything.
>>
>>14232351
I had a feeling this was going to happen from the very first thread you made about it.

>>14232352
It doesn't.
>>
>>14232351
People who rip anime do it because they want to, not because it's "necessary". Learn to encode yourself and do it better, it's not terribly hard, I'm sure RX782 could give you some pointers.
>>
>>14232578
What he should have said was
>Holy shit, why do we show support for this?
which is actually an extremely valid point.
>>
>>14232633
How is it a valid point? It was a decent show with a tiny, dedicated fambase here on /m/. Said fanbase wanted Blu-Rays, so someone decided to do it.
>>
>>14232645
Because it's not a decent show, not even remotely. And you can go into opinions all you want, but that won't make it decent. I have no problem with people deciding to waste their time on garbage, since it's their choice and their time, but the point still stands.
>>
>>14232633
>people want to watch show regardless of what other people say about it, so they can form their own opinion
>"I DON'T LIKE THIS SHOW SO IT MEANS NO ONE ELSE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH IT!"

You and the OP are childish as fuck.
When you get to the point where you actively want to prevent others from being able to have the opportunity to watch something just because you didn't like it, you have some serious issues you desperately need to resolve, preferably in the company of a trained medical professional.
>>
>>14232670
Don't you have the Xenogears thread to be shitposting in?
>>
File: Bring it on.gif (182 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
Bring it on.gif
182 KB, 226x224
>>14232670
Alright fuckboy, why isn't M3 a good show?
>>
>>14232683
Why are you baselessly assuming I don't like it? I could have loved it, for all you know, but recognize it as being objectively bad.

>>14232686
?
>>
>>14232700
That was mainly addressed to the OP.
How you feel about the show is irrelevant. My point still stands. Wanting to prevent others from having the possibility to see something for whatever reason, and wanting a show to "stay forgotten in the past" is still just pathetic. Completely immature.

Again, largely addressed to OP, but you guys need to stop acting so fucking entitled. You don't have a right to watch pirated subtitled anime in whatever quality for free, it's a service being provided to you.

You can complain if you think the encoding itself is shit. You can complain if you think the subtitles are shit. You can complain about the actual content of the show if you don't like it. If you give people feedback on these things, they can hopefully work to improve on it.

But complaining about the fact that a particular subbing group or encoder is doing a particular show when you'd rather want them to do [show you want] is utterly idiotic and absurd. These people do what they want to do, and if Kaixe Rho feels like doing M3, then let them.

If there's a show you want, ask them if they could do it in the future. But don't demand they stop something just because you're too impatient and you want them to give you your free anime of choice NOW! (Over-exaggerating OP's point of this being a "waste of fucking time" when there are "so many good damn shows that need to be worked on", in case it's not clear).
>>
Well, this seems like kind of shitty thread, so I'll try to redirect the focus to productivity.

What else exactly is it that needs to be worked on so badly?
Rayearth BDs are getting done, some guy is doing bunnyhat's L-Gaim encodes, I don't really know what exactly it is that is in such dire need of being worked on.
>>
>>14232865
Syncing Daimos' dub to Simu's raws.
>>
>>14232633
What "support", you fucking ape? Are we sending pirates money now? Doesn't that defeat the point?
>>
File: 1450519348276.jpg (17 KB, 125x107) Image search: [Google]
1450519348276.jpg
17 KB, 125x107
>>14232351
You're gonna strain something with all that butthurt, OP. Perhaps you could relax by watching a good show like M3?
>>
>>14232868
Isn't someone working on that, albeit slowly?
>>
>>14232865

Things that actually have some vague semblance of quality, unlike those works you mentioned.
>>
>>14233190
Actual names would be nice.
Go ahead.
Name some.

Fucking do it.
>>
>>14233196
Cyborg 009 2001
009-1 manga
Genma Taisen
Tetsujin 28-gō manga
Baldios
Danguard Ace
>>
>>14233256
You do realize that none of those have anything to do with someone working on M3, right? There's a VERY LARGE DIFFERENCE between things that have no translations getting some, and things that do have translations getting put on better looking raws.
>>
>>14233267
Learn to follow the conversation, dumbass. Only one of the things I posted matches that. Stop being stupid.
>>
>Complaining people doing a free service that you do not have to watch if you don't like it
Anon, if I knew how to encode and typeset shit I would purposely do shows that nobody wants to watch just to piss people like you off.

The world does not revolve around you, if the guy wants to M3, why can't he?
>>
>>14233303
Alright retard, that's some nice backpedaling.Let me show you why you're retarded.

>Cyborg 009 2001
Has no translations for the latter half.
>009-1 manga
It's manga, so it needs translation. Also manga, so involves a completely different process than anime and much more reliant on a larger team.
Nice going, fucktard.
>Genma Taisen
Once again, manga, no translation.
>Tetsujin 28-gō manga
Wow, you're fucking retarded, another manga.
>Baldios
Remind me, are there subs of the show sitting around anywhere? I'd like to know.
>Danguard Ace
Once again, needs a translation.

Let me break this down for you, because you don't seem to get it.
Getting pre-existing subs and applying them to better quality encodes of anime is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than translating something fresh, especially since one requires KNOWING JAPANESE.

But please, continue telling me how the people working on M3, Rayearth, L-gaim and whatever are WASTING THEIR TIME when their time would be better served subbing untranslated series which involves MAGICALLY LEARNING JAPANESE.
Go on. I'm waiting. And I know you won't respond to this, of course. Not without a strawman or five.
>>
>>14232351
Just because encoders choose to work on one project does not necessarily mean they will encode something you want.
>>
>>14232351
You sound like an entitled and selfish little kid. Please never post again.
>>
I appreciate you, M3 bro. If you're reading this, thanks a lot. I mean it.
>>
Buddy complex faggot detected.
>>
>>14232351
Cry moar
>>
Just curious, is this thread for real?
I mean, I might be ignorant, but I've never really seen a sentiment like this before, is it common outside of /m/ or something?

Seems kind of like a troll to me. But I don't understand the purpose.
>>
>>14235235

if nothing else Im glad to see a collective telling off to the whiny baby
>>
>>14233507
Because it could be better spent on preparing other far better series. It's really quite funny how butthurt you are over somebody saying some garbage series are garbage though, so thanks for that.

>>14235235
People get pissy when you tell them the truth and they don't like it. Just look at every thread related to Go Nagai and Ken Ishikawa recently.
>>
>>14235548
The person doing M3 is never going to be involved in scanlating manga so complaining about them doing M3 isn't going to get those series done and them doing M3 isn't delaying any theoretical work they would never have been involved in in the first place.
>>
>>14235235
It's a troll. If you don't frequent boards focused on entertainment it cam be harder to recognize since entertainment is somewhat subjective.
>>
>>14235548
Please quote the exact part of that post that defended M3's quality in any way.

Just wondering, are you also the kind of dumbass that supports the banning and burning of books you deem "offensive"?
>>
>>14235548
>Because it could be better spent on preparing other far better series
I think you might actually be retarded. The real kind, not the joke kind.

Let me break it down for you.
How is someone who can't speak japanese supposed to translate a manga or anime?
How does doing one thing they can do take time away from doing something they can't do?

Answer this one question. I dare you.
>>
File: 1410327101992.jpg (264 KB, 720x473) Image search: [Google]
1410327101992.jpg
264 KB, 720x473
ITT: anon gets triggered by tits
>>
>>14235743
FUCK ORANGE FARMERS FROM GEORGIA THEY SHOULD BE WORKING ON RELEASING THE GOTHICMAID BLURAYS INSTEAD.
>>
>>14235743
Clearly by spending that time learning the clusterfuck of a language that Japanese is.
The real question is why doesn't OP do that himself to show those encoders how to do things properly.
>>
>>14235835
Because OP's job is to tell other people who to do their job right, duh.
>>
>>14233507

>It's manga, so it needs translation. Also manga, so involves a completely different process than anime and much more reliant on a larger team.

>much more reliant on a larger team.

You... don't know what the actual scanlating process looks like, do you?
>>
>>14235934
Do you?
>>
>>14235951
Not him but scanlating requires a bunch of redrawing. Encoding BDs doesn't.
>>
>>14235959
How does that disprove anything in the quote?
>>
>>14235753
I've been meaning to say since earlier, this thread is completely retarded, but at the very least this post came out of it all, so it's not all bad.
>>
>>14235753
Na man, oranges are pretty goddamn legit.

Those guys who work with grapefruit? Scum of the earth, make them subtitle Juushin Liger for us.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.