[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you seen this man? What's his name? thanks, /m/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: NEWFACE341.png (38 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
NEWFACE341.png
38 KB, 256x256
have you seen this man?

What's his name?

thanks, /m/
>>
File: Have you seen.jpg (43 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
Have you seen.jpg
43 KB, 600x459
>>14229831
Maybe, have you seen the man in this picture?
>>
File: haveyouseenthisman.png (282 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
haveyouseenthisman.png
282 KB, 600x459
You mean this man?
>>
File: 1445380449233.jpg (453 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1445380449233.jpg
453 KB, 1000x750
>>14229948
Wait, who am I actually after?
>>
I don't know but it's a new face, for sure
>>
Why is his head upside down, mommy?
>>
He is from a super robot wars game but I don't know if he's a named character or not.
>>
>He is from a super robot wars game

lolwut. He's General Hadias, one of the baddies in Great Mazinger.
>>
>>14239552
I even saw Great Mazinger recently and can barely remember him. The generals were really handled badly there, and other than Ceasar and Ankoku Daishogun, most of them were pretty forgettable.
>>
Everyone knows Dr. Hell and Baron Ashura and Count Brocken and even some of the MotW from Mazinger Z (Doublas M2 and Garada K7) but the villains from Great and Grendizer aren't nearly as iconic...
>>
>>14239585
Ayy
>>
>>14239585
The Great General of Darkness is recognizable enough though. He even got his own modern figures.
>>
>>14239585
Nagai really outdid himself with the villains f Z. Great and Grendizer's villains aren't anywhere near as iconic, the only robot show he did that comes close villain wise is Steel Jeeg and most of that is just Empress Himika.
>>
>>14229831

No but a man like that will have one hell of an interesting story behind his face(s).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.