[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: nl0i2shMeD1tlr43do2_500.jpg (117 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
nl0i2shMeD1tlr43do2_500.jpg
117 KB, 499x750
What did you think of this?
>>
I thought it was a neat idea up until hobo Jim was the one in the suit.
His interaction with buzzcut supes was great though
>>
I didn't keep up with Batman but I saw he was Gordon when I was reading Robin War. What happened to Bruce and why does Gordon look younger with a Mohawk?
>>
>>14226895
Wow The Tick sure went through a hell of a redesign.
>>
>>14226895

I don't know, what is it? Beyond being Batman related going by the thread.
>>
>>14227473

Clearly it is Tick and Arthur's robotic lovechild.
>>
>>14227209
Bruce lost his memories so GCPD got a mecha suit to compensate

It's back to normal now as usual
>>
>>14226895
Gordon is my second favorite DC character so more of him is always good.

He looked like a fucking retard with the haircut though.

It was written okay and went back to more Bruce-Joker wank WAY too quickly.
>>
>>14226895

Garbage and also not /m/.
>>
>>14228827
We have 3 Iron Man threads anon
>>
I almost liked the Detective Comics stories more than the main one
>>
>>14226895
I fucking hate power armor suits that are normally proportioned from the abdomen down but have fuckhuge shoulders and arms. How the fuck does anyone possibly fit in those things?
>>
>>14232160
By not being a cucklet like you. I bet you must really love the Varia Suit, then.
>>
>>14232211
>implying the manlet can fit in Samus' clothes
She's 6'3" in any game that isn't shit.
>>
>>14232234
So any game other than Other M
>>
File: 20160514_171517_LLS.jpg (763 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160514_171517_LLS.jpg
763 KB, 2048x1152
>>14232160
>>14232211
Now now, let's not fight. I just happened to have a poster that showed the suits' internals in front of my desk. Basically, Jim just have to hold the hero pose while in the suit since his shoulder doesn't align with those of the suits'. His hands hand doesn't fit in the suits' gauntlets either. And if you look at the second diagram, his feet rests on a suspended platform as well and aren't actually on the boots.
>>
I don't get how the knees bend
>>
>>14232234
>using specs invented by an american game guide
>>
>>14232211
What does being short or tall have to do with shoulder width?

Anyway, Super Metroid's official artwork showed that Samus's shoulders are actually in the suit's torso. Though 3D games like Prime and Smash Bros. Didn't get the memo and give her dumb cartoon proportions and full shoulder movement instead.
>>
>>14232250
Nah, do lets.

>>14235809
Nothing wrong with that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.