[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get the advantage of the core fighter system and part interchangeability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: V-gundam1.jpg (560 KB, 1014x1024) Image search: [Google]
V-gundam1.jpg
560 KB, 1014x1024
I get the advantage of the core fighter system and part interchangeability of the Victory.But the amount of parts (especially the fucking legs) that get blown up so easily just makes the Victory itself seem more like a cheap average joe mobile suit.

Victory is still great tho
>>
>>14226637
The Victory Gundam was meant for mass production. Not much to do about that!

Anyways, you'll know the real meaning of "grunt Gundam" when you start to see the Victory Gundam HEXA types.
>>
File: victory gundam concept art.jpg (196 KB, 759x810) Image search: [Google]
victory gundam concept art.jpg
196 KB, 759x810
almost everything had weak armor in that era, it was a consequence of beam weapons being standard everywhere so they decided to make everything lightly armored and smaller profile so it'd be harder to hit

besides, beam shields made it so they could keep up a certain level of durability and endurance even if they all have paper thin armor

the victory is pretty much an average suit, it's better than zanscare's early MP models but not quite as good as some of zanscare's late MP models. it's balanced and as middle of the road as it gets.
>>
>>14226651
Was there any in universe reason for the beam sabers being so skinny in Victory? Or was like just stylistic? First time going through this series, enjoying it aside from mushmouth wishy washy chronicle pantsusface
>>
>>14226686
after being refined there is no reason to use more energy to create a bigger saber if a smaller one also does the job. That's my take on it anyway
>>
>>14226637
That's the best part of the Victory. We don't need more special snowflake invincible Gundams that never get more than a light scratch.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.