[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since I never read the light novels and couldn't find where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1460613871577.gif (777 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1460613871577.gif
777 KB, 400x224
Since I never read the light novels and couldn't find where to get most of the manga translated, I have to ask: Did Riddhe ever suffer after-effects after his experience in the Banshee? Or did he just kind of go back to normal and not care? The guy totally lost his sanity and was slipping before he even went into the Banshee, I can't see him the same after that final confrontation.
>>
>>14222957
Imagine the guilt he felt after killing Marida for no reason.
>>
>>14222961
It isn't enough for the most grievous of crimes he committed.
>>
>>14222961
>>14222968

So was he irrevocably changed or suffered at least some trauma after the fight? Or did throwing up, shitting his pants in space for five minutes after give him enough issues and guilt before he got over it and rode Bananas ass?
>>
頼まれた話の後始末をして失敗した人 福井
ユニコーンガンダム
頼まれた話を作って、できたけど実写映画化されなかった人 夏元
ガンダム戦記水天の涙UC0081
今の仕事が終わったら福井の尻を拭かされるかもしれない人、夏元、おおのじゅんじ
>>
I like to think after all was said and done, they found him dead inside the banshee due to heart failure.
>>
>>14223133
wipe the ass
>>
>>14223065
No he didn't get shit. Happy ending. Well sans the girl he wanted going for banana.
>>
>>14222957
He's fine.
>>
>>14222961
his crimes were nothing compared to all the civilians marida killed in industrial 7
>>
>>14223441
Who gives a shit about spacenoids?
>>
File: 1459974400802.jpg (91 KB, 460x560) Image search: [Google]
1459974400802.jpg
91 KB, 460x560
>>14222961
She's better off dead. He was doing her a favor, see how chill she was after the fact.

Also it was retribution for the poor Jegan-kun that got split in half.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.