[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The location of the final battle of the last /m/ show you watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: nuke.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
The location of the final battle of the last /m/ show you watched gets nuked in the middle of said battle. Who survives and how does this affect outcome?
>>
>>14216988
I'm guessing that means the last one we finished. In that case, Eve no Jikan, everybody dies. Japan and allies declare war against the attacker.
>>
>>14216988
but they were about to use that or at least something similar, but they waited
if they still went throught it, then RIP in peace division 22
the herodyme would probably have tanked the thing and attacked aggresively
>>
>>14216988
>Aboa Qu gets nuked
REST IN PEACE WHITE BASE
>>
>>14216988
I kind of doubt Chamber or Striker would be affected, but everyone else on Gargantia might be fucked depending on how away they are.
>>
>>14216988
>IGLOO 2
>Odessa
M'QUVE!
>>
File: 1416404540872.gif (3 MB, 328x190) Image search: [Google]
1416404540872.gif
3 MB, 328x190
>>14216988
>middle of 00 movie's final battle
>maximum beamspam fuckery ensues, Setsuna is on his way to UNDERSTANDING
>some asshole admiral gets nervous and blows everyone to hell, dooming the entire human race

10/10 comedy ending, would watch again
>>
>>14216988

>Berlin gets nuked in the middle of Stupid Dog and Awoo Bitch's knifefight

Might actually give a united Germany one way or another, and optimistically, completely void the whole RLF terrorist bullshit later on.
>>
File: psycho-pass-0204.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
psycho-pass-0204.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
Everyone's hue would get cloudy as a result of it
>>
File: Dangaioh.full.380801.jpg (1 MB, 1600x2265) Image search: [Google]
Dangaioh.full.380801.jpg
1 MB, 1600x2265
No idea
>>
>Winspector
I don't think the CrossTector could even tank THAT, but if Ryoma does anyway, he'll be shell-shocked afterwards because all his friends are dead.
>>
>>14216988
>Knights of Sidonia S2
>Everyone is immune to nukes

"Wow, its fucking nothing. Carry on."
>>
>CCA

Sooo what already happens in the movie.
>>
>Fafner Exodus
>Atlantis

wew

So everyone dies?
>>
>>14218979

Are they immune to nukes or just radiation? Becuase there's still the massive fire ball you have to deal with plus any debris and shrapnel
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.