[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, have you found a reason to sing yet? Buddy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
So, have you found a reason to sing yet? Buddy.
>>
>>14214066
I sing for the robutts
>>
>>14214108
CAN YOU SEE ANY ROBUTTS FROM HERE? WHAT HAVE ROBUTTS GIVEN US?
>>
>>14214204
Robutts are a miracle unto themselves
>>
>>14214224
You and your kind are the reason Winderemere is starting over from ZERO with this Var-2!
>>
STILL ALIVE?
>>
>>14214234
>She was an idol they called Space Goddess Mikumo Guynever.
>This Winderemerean was her Buddy.
>>
Those who sing for a long time on the stage begin to think they're popular.

I bet you do too, buddy.
>>
>>14214247
Yo buddy, just look at the view. There's not much difference between those planets from up here.
>>
>Yo, buddy. Still singing?
>And thanks friend. See you again.
>>
>>14214326
I'll be honest with you, mate. If Kawamori does any actual ZERO references here I'll be very damn happy.
>>
>buddyposting
Dead end job.
>>
>>14214852
<<<Cut the Chatter, Wardog>>>
>>
>>14215032
<<IT'S GALM. THE REINFORCEMENT TEAM IS GALM.>>
>>
>>14214345
Isn't the thick Walkure related to the old mechanic guy?
>>
>>14215209
<<<Sorcerer One to all planes. That's the Delta Squadron. Watch and Learn.>>>
<<<I think I see the Reaper coming for me...>>>
>>
>>14215217
That's unconfirmed as far as I remember. Side note, Makina Nakajima Pun here; Makina is Filipino for engine or machine does have the entire mechanic unit as her fans.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.