[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh come on [gg], not you too! Can we just give her the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-09-23h49m05s420.png (189 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-09-23h49m05s420.png
189 KB, 640x360
Oh come on [gg], not you too! Can we just give her the whole season before we pass judgement?
>>
>>14211593

If this is all it takes to set them off, they're gonna love Basara.

Not that I blame them for it.
>>
File: sunburnt char.jpg (42 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
sunburnt char.jpg
42 KB, 500x570
>>14211593
Why is your video quality so damn low?
>>
It's pretty obvious Mikumo's doing the Tough Love mentoring to Freyja but it does look like bullying

>>14211616
>VLC
>and for some reason in 360p
>>
> people hating on mikumo, who has explicit reasons for needing Freyja at her peak
> who explains clearly how you fucked up, and why you can't let it happen.
>ignoring megacunt Messer
Messer needs prompting to even bother telling Hayate what he did wrong. When mirage, someone he's been flying alongside for multiple missions wants to know why she has to kill friendlies his response is evasive and boils down to "I never cared enough to tell you that your flying was shit."

tl;dr MiraMira is sociopathic and makes it clear that she's not responsible for fixing your shit, but will tell you how you fucked up
Messer is straight autistic and can't communicate how he wants you to address what are seemingly catastrophic lacks in talent and or skill

Messer's also the one who has no problem letting you sortie in null-G when you haven't even fixed shit that he thinks could get you killed or make you a liability
>>
>>14213196
>MiraMira
MikuMiku
>>
>>14213226
>>MikuMiku
KumoKumo
>>
File: VOMIT BOY.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
VOMIT BOY.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>>14213226
>>14214257
Angato, HayaHaya!

>>14213196
PTSD's a bitch, ain't it? Turns people into edgemeisters and shit.
>>
>>14213196
>people hating on mikumo, who has explicit reasons for needing Freyja at her peak

Eh, she's pushing her for selfish reasons among others. She herself made it quite clear that she's successfully faking it, so she's plain curious to see what somebody who's actually got it made would look like.

She's selfish, but Messer is plain doing a subpar job.
>>
>>14214264
I'm honestly hoping (even though I know this probably isn't the case) that mirage and hayate record their scenes together: episode 5's dueling "Haaaaaaah!?" would have been great to do in person
>>
>>14214264
Messer is the series' no fun guy, at first I thought he was just a hard ass military type, turns out he's just a prick
>>
>>14211593
Mikumo was correct but she could be less of a bitch about it considering she's only doing stuff cause it amuses her.
Messer as well. He does say some correct stuff be he's a cunt.
>>
I love GG and all cause they're the ONLY game in town.

But I can't f'n wait to get my hands on the official Bluray/DVD's that have English subtitles.

I mean come the F on....the T-Point Barrier?!? LOL.
>>
>>14211593
Mikumo is what I expect Sheryl to be. I was genuinely surprised when Sheryl turns out to be a caring onee-san to Ranka.
>>
>>14211616
because he's a streaming faggot.
>>
you all, and gg, are just too damn sensitive.

Mikuno hasn't done anything warranting a bitch label. I guess gg's subs give characters more of an edge to everyone's speech so people come of with different impressions of characters.

But seriously, yes she's doing the tough love act, and is very demanding. "If you have even the slightest doubt about being here, git out"

Bitch though? Hardly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.