[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kamen Rider Amazons – 06
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 31
File: hamburgers.jpg (514 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hamburgers.jpg
514 KB, 1280x720
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-06/
>>
>>14210347
>welcome to japan.
>>
This is going to hurt, I can already feel it.
>>
>>14210611
>That moment where he runs up to Haruka after the butterfly is punished.
That's it. That's how he dies.
>>
>>14210347
>Dat Armour Zone in the background to the hero-moment henshin.

Perfect.
>>
File: Well, it is pretty violent.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Well, it is pretty violent.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Sound: >>>/wsg/1074909
>>
>new episode so quick
I believe in amazon
>>
That was certainly fast.
>>
>next episode has Omega with a sickle Violent Punish

Can't wait, I love his weapons for their sheer brutality.
>>
This has had a really good pacing so far, they are giving just the right about of information. Haruka is also developing nicely, pretty standard stuff but they have handled him pretty well and I really like all the interactions in the show. I'm starting to think most Amazonz were at one stage human injected, one was pure amazon cells and that Haruka was some kind of mix from birth. Or maybe Haruka is the pure amazon cells and that will become a big issue cause his whole am I human stuff.

The fight was also really good, I hope we get to see more of all the jumping and climbing

Molemaru is just to pure to live.

>>14210883
It's amazing that the show with less gimmick toys than mainline KR is making me want to buy more things. I would buy toys of all the amazonz so far
>>
>>14210816
>believe in amazon
it is fate of "eat" or "be eaten"
>>
File: ogle.png (1007 B, 212x154) Image search: [Google]
ogle.png
1007 B, 212x154
>omega kills the butterfly
>mamuro runs over while omega is still transformed
>sitting there that whole scene stressing out hoping that omega won't go batshit
>>
>>14210909
>The fight was also really good
Wavering your hand around with wire work doesn't mean it's good.
>>
>>14210994
do you hate bruce lee movies?
>>
>>14210969
>Omega was saying nothing during conversation
>hadn't detransformed at all
>heavy breathing.
>>
>>14210969
Glad it wasn't just me, why the hell was he just standing there without un-transforming? Had me scared for a while.
>>
>>14211012
Lee's punch looks believable though.
>>
If Jin touches Mamoru then Haruka better make his wife believe in amazom right in front of him
>>
>Omega can Giga Drill Maximum

What the fuck.
>>
>>14211114
It sounds like you didn't believe in amazon
>>
found something kinda funny in this episode: the squeals the monster made when omega was fighting it outside around 28:32 sounded awful familiar... and then on my second watch through i remembered where i'd heard those sounds before. it's the fucking omega metroid squeal from metroid fusion! total coincidence i'm sure, but a neat one all the same.
>>
Why there's still no Ki!
>>
File: 1408037096965.jpg (34 KB, 254x277) Image search: [Google]
1408037096965.jpg
34 KB, 254x277
>>14210347
>Kamen Rider Amazons
Is this a show about musclegirl Amazons? Because my dick may literally explode if so.
>>
>>14211275
no
>>
File: 1407939518500.jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1407939518500.jpg
36 KB, 805x669
>>14211277
... Oh.

>tfw no show about jacked lesbians in power armor who fight monsters with martial arts
There's an alternate universe somewhere where this exists. I want to live there. This universe sucks.
>>
Mizuki's gonna turn out to be an Amazon who crosses the line by killing her bullies and has to be put down, isn't she? Either that or she'll have an emotional breakdown and die.
>>
>>14211125
He doesn't have to believe in Amazon. He just has to believe in you, who believes in Amazon.
>>
>>14211287
Why wait, anon?
Take fate into your own hands. Have a little drive
>>
>>14211287
we have the current airing precure for that, but it replaces power armour with frilly dress
>>
>>14210616
With him staying in the armored form for so long, i legitly thought he was going to impale him or something
>>
>>14210695
Moose can we get a webm of dat rape face inside the helmet right before this?
>>
so how does /m/ feel about alpha
was jin right, or is it not worth it if he's going to kill cute mole boy
>>
>>14211777
We need a bit more information first. For all we know Molemoru could still turn and there are other huge flaws in amazon cells
>>
Why is Jin so great?
>>
Do I need to have watched Amazon before to understand Amazons? Is it actually good? If I actually tend to enjoy modern Kamen Rider, but sometimes wish the action could get a bit more intense a la Kuuga, will I dig this?
>>
>>14211927
>Do I need to have watched Amazon before to understand Amazons?
I didn't, and I'm understanding everything fine so far.

>Is it actually good?
I think so, yes. Might not be your cup of tea, but it's worth finding out.

> If I actually tend to enjoy modern Kamen Rider, but sometimes wish the action could get a bit more intense a la Kuuga, will I dig this?
Yes.
>>
>>14211927
Oh yes. You definitely will dig it. And as for the first Amazon, it doesn't seem to be related at all so far.
>>
File: 56551874_p0.png (4 MB, 1355x1875) Image search: [Google]
56551874_p0.png
4 MB, 1355x1875
>>14211927
You should watch amazon, isn't the best but is pretty fun non the less. Isn't needed though

It has been very good so far I honestly think it could be one of the best as it isn't being held back on the more interesting elements cause kids show and toys

The action gets very intense, it's obvious they lack some of the budget but they also have more freedom in how stuff goes
>>
>>14211927
>>14211974
On a related note, the Blu-ray set for Amazon is coming out this October.
>>
Over-time is in overdrive this week.
>>
>>14211362

Mizuki is only there to look wistfully at things and cry.
>>
I wonder what Tachibana's deal is
I'm pretty certain he's not an antagonist, not with that name atleast
>>
>>14212024
I was about to ask which Tachibana you meant, but then I realized what thread I was in. There's too many goddamn Tachibanas in Rider, damn it.
>>
>>14212041
>>14212024
I just think of him as Dr. Maki
>>
>>14212083
I did love his over the top response to getting tased. I'm not ashamed to admit I did his 'WOAH' from OOO as he hit the ground.
>>
>>14211927
>Do I need to have watched Amazon before to understand Amazons?
Me and my friend didn't find it clear that the arm bracelet was the reason amazon 2's belt form was different from amazon 1's belt form. We mostly were going "Why does he look different now? What the fuck? The other guy's belt didn't change him that much!" Apparently, it's a reference to the old amazon transforming without his armband or something?

Other than that, we haven't found anything hard to get.
>>
>>14212634
You and your friend are idiots, it was very clearly shown. It's also not a reference.
>>
>>14212634
>Apparently, it's a reference to the old amazon transforming without his armband or something?
Not quite

Amazon was based on incan super science. He has his belt and the Gigi armlet which powers it and keeps him alive. There is also the gaga armlet which is basically the same thing. Combine them and you get even more powerful which is the crux of the villains plan.

In Amazonz this is not the case (so far anyway)
>>
>>14212683
>it was very clearly shown
Not really. According to red amazon guy, he said you go obligatory berzerk without medicine, which implied he must be taking the same kind of medicine as is in the armlet, since he's not gone crazy cannibal yet. Which means the armlet wouldn't have had any effect to make them different. And if the second belt was better, then why the fuck was he keeping the good shit as the spare? There was no reason for the absurdly different helmet or style in general and jin didn't even go "Welp, that's different from what should've happened"

In general, his transformation being that different was weird and unclear.
>>
what are you even talking about

omega's with belt transformation is different than his first transformation and that's what the belt does

red has never transformed clearly on screen with no belt
>>
File: SIC-Pre-Amazon.jpg (140 KB, 282x577) Image search: [Google]
SIC-Pre-Amazon.jpg
140 KB, 282x577
>>14212683
Jin's Amazon form is pretty obviously a reference to original Amazon transforming without bracelet, though.
>>
Fuku is a good boy.
>>
>>14212796
Who the fuck names their kid Fuck?
>>
>>14212819
'Fu' is pronounced more like 'fuu'. Like tofu.
>>
>>14212720
I have no idea what you just tried to say. I think you might just not be very good at watching tv.

There is medicine in the armband that helps suppress the urge, when this runs out and goes red the amazons we've seen so far can't control themselves at all (note they can still transform while they have medicine). The medicine didn't cause any change in transformation it was just so he didn't need to keep injecting himself

Different amazons look different because they are different experiments and change under those conditions. Jin and Haruka's belts are also different from each other and would have different effects. There is no evidence one is better
>>
>>14212827
So it's more like "Fuck you"
>>
>>14212840
If you're an idiot, yeah.

Or the main character of District 9.
>>
File: They won't find the body.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
They won't find the body.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>14211752
>>
>>14212788
Isn't that supposed to be the Ten-Faced Demon in the Hero Saga lore?
>>
File: Oh baby.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Oh baby.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Forgot to do the most obvious one as well.
>>
>>14212885
Please tell me this lady has gravure
>>
>>14212885
Who is more dead, her or Mamoru?
>>
>>14212890
She's listed as being a "gravure star" on Japanese Wikipedia in the tags but it doesn't list anything outside of that like they usually do. Most of the stuff I'm Googling is just commercials for stuff.
>>
>>14212917
Apparently she was in drive as well, didn't recognise her at all
>>
>Haruka getting more and more fed up with how everyone is yanking him around
>"fuck this, fuck you, fuck you too, I'm gonna fuck you later, I do what I want from now on"

Yes excellent.
>>
>>14212988
They have really balanced him well as a character. He is still mostly quite meak but not in an annoying way and the ballsy moments are very believable
>>
>"In other words" used twice so far

get a goddamn thesaurus
>>
File: 7-1.jpg (505 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
7-1.jpg
505 KB, 1280x850
>>14212854
No, that's this guy.
>>
>>14212011
Standard procedure for Rider then.
>>
So it's just his normal form without the battle scars. Seeing what the belt did for Omega, I expected him to look more feral without it, like a color-inverted Haruka without the underbite. Maybe belt magic only works for Haruka thanks to him being third gen.
>>
File: error maximum drive.png (97 KB, 610x173) Image search: [Google]
error maximum drive.png
97 KB, 610x173
The red squiggles under words means there's an error, lads.
>>
>>14213343
The red squiggle means a spelling error.
It's not going to catch the bottom two.
>>
>>14213370

Don't make excuses, ShinkenAnon.
>>
>>14213381
English is hard.
We should all just learn glorious Nihongo, and then we wouldn't have to wait for subs.
>>
>>14213387

Ah, the Tv-N defense.
>>
>>14213387

>I can't read! Don't criticize me!
>>
>>14211777
Jin > Boss Lady >>>> Haruka

Haruka is just working on small world happy place logic

Boss Lady wants all the dangerous amazon dead but also still has hope in the Amazon cells hence why she keeps Haruka around and tried to preserve him.

With Jin being a scientist who has looked into this shit he is definitely the most rightest person and knows how futile it is to try and control the cellsespecially with FOUR THOUSAND experiements. Additionally the guy more than likely didn't even actually cause the explosion,only injecting the cells after the fact as a sort of redemption.

>>14212906

Jin
Like hell forget Mamoru,you can feel Jins death every time he comes on screen. Things with a dark tone love killing off the side who can handle everything cooly
>>
>>14213638
>Jin being righter than Boss Lady
There's a very clear way to suppress and control Amazon Cells. If the sample size wasn't fucking 4000 and the subjects are given more than one armlet, they could very easily be controlled. You could also use the Amazon Cells' tendency to consume cells and possibly redirect their appetites to shit like cancer cells or pathogens to cure any illness.
>>
>>14213638
>With Jin being a scientist who has looked into this shit
Being a scientist who has looked into this shit and his plan is still "Imma just kill 4000 super beast." His plan is definitely not the strongest.
>>
>>14213655
There's a way to suppress and control them but not for a long time. The cells clearly always dominate in the end,just like they're doing with Haruka who went from some scared guy locked up in a room to TATAKAI, TANOSHII. Haruka also proves that the medicine is not something that can be maintained as the recipient eventually will want to break out and be "free". Hell as soon as he transformed the Boss lady immediately put him on a countdown clock.

Using Cells as medicine does not sound smart either. They very clearly infect the whole body pretty fast so then instead of protein you've probably got Amazons violently hunting down cancer patients.

>>14213666
Against a rich ass company it's likely the best he can do without getting sent a loony house or causing more deaths. It's the best plan though yes.
>>
File: dead dead dead dead.jpg (184 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
dead dead dead dead.jpg
184 KB, 1366x768
Oh man, I recognize this flag, Mamoru-kun is so gonna die a horrible death...
>>
>>14213769
>It's NOT the best plan though yes.
The fuck did I miss the not
>>
>>14213638
You know Haruka is going to be ultimately right and come out on top. Over the course of the show it'll be proven that no, you didn't need to just simply kill the Amazons after all. The experimentation on Haruka is probably part of the grander process that will reveal as much.

It's as standard a convention as a character like Mamarou eventually dying.

Just not before a lot actually do die for the drama. Haruka's gonna look back on all the Amazons killed (including Mamorou) and be pissed about it. Especially if this solution was hidden from the rest of the cast by a villain or otherwise asshole.
>>
>>14213885
We knew that since episode 1, anon.
>>
>>14212634
Are you and your friend by chance, completely new to Kamen Rider? I'm legit curious if this is your first Rider experience and what your toku background is, like, are you perhaps a fan of Sentai or Power Rangers and decide to give this new show a go? Because I can't imagine why the belts/transformations would seem weird unless the viewer has absolutely zero knowledge of Kamen Riders. Even a passing knowledge that Kamen Riders typically use belts to transform and the context of the scene should have made it obvious why Omega's form is different from his "feral" form.
>>
>>14214100
We all knew Mamoru is gonna die, but we don't know how brutal and heartbreaking his death is gonna be
>>
>>14214130
To be fair, if we didn't know by episode 1 that it'll probably be a brutal and hearbreaking death, we knew by episode 2. At this point, the longer the series goes, the more traumatically they'll probably die. Like, I'm guessing the melee chick's death is going to involve Mamoleru somehow. Leader guy might go out in a blaze of glory. Sniper and Crowd Control will probably have the tamest deaths.
>>
>>14214130
Very for both.
>>
Haruka does some fantastic growling. Also, those burgers sure rip in half easily.
>>
>>14214239
Naw, that's normal for those kinds of burgers.
>>
>>14214239
Well, they ARE McDonald's burgers.
>>
>>14214394
Don't you mean WcRonalds?
>>
>>14214533
I'm more of a Mendy's type.
>>
Who the fuck is picking these awful release images?
>>
>>14214791
Same person that's letting typos slip through qc.
>>
Typos are horrible this ep. What the fuck.
As much as I love Armor Zone, having the lyrics take up so much of the screen during a fight scene was a huge blunder.
I appreciate the speed of the release this week, but maybe next time spend a little more time working on.
I hope O-T releases a v2 or a patch on this one, quick.
>>
>>14214820
Oh yeah, and I had no idea this was out until I saw PeachyKRG tweeting about it, thanks to the irrelevant release picture.
Translation and writing are blissful. Everything else is being botched.
>>
>Jin
A human who willingly turned himself into an Amazon

>the experiments
Amazon Cells that took on "human" form

>Haruka
Amazon cells that were intentionally created in human form, based on Jin. Specially designed to be an anti-Amazon weapon and the "perfected" version of the kind of Amazon Jin is.

How's that sound?
>>
>>14214951
>Mamoru
they accidentaly dropped too much cuteness and a hamburger in the vat
>>
>>14214834
There's a title on top of the picture that says the name of the show, I can make the title larger if you want. I really don't see the problem with the release pic as it is.

The script does definitely need a v2 and will be worked on shortly after Ghost's out of the way. Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>14215961
nvm, I just realized you meant the picture in the catalog, not the picture as seen on the blog. Either way it's probably better if you follow our twitter directly or use the blog or nyaa's rss feeds, to be alerted properly. We don't post release threads, and sometimes they take several hours to pop up (again, posted by other people, not us), so they're not really a reliable way to find out if a thing is out right away.
>>
>>14215566
Maybe someone can explain this guy to me. Only at episode 3, but it's infuriating.

The exterminator team have Mamoru. They see him transform.

Why the sweet fuck does it take a SECOND member of their team to transform for them to realise pests can be "human"?

And why, after they've been told "they're all human devouring cells" by Napkin Man, are they not concerned by Mamoru?

Is it ever explained?
>>
>>14216016

Mamoru's basically a house nigger.
>>
>>14216016
>Why the sweet fuck does it take a SECOND member of their team to transform for them to realise pests can be "human"?
What? That wasn't the issue, the issue was Haruka was kinda out of control and had no clear goal so they couldn't trust him. Mamoru is simple and trustworthy

>And why, after they've been told "they're all human devouring cells" by Napkin Man, are they not concerned by Mamoru?
They are meant to be morally grey in some respect, it is pretty obvious they are not doing this work because they like it and take the shit which comes with that
>>
>>14216022
Doesn't really explain how the team are only shocked to learn the nature of Amazons after a SECOND team mate transforms.
>>
>>14216029
They all acted horrified at the idea that Amazons could have been people.

They already knew Amazons could be people, because Mamoru.

Their reaction to this "revelation" made zero sense.
>>
>>14216041

One of them had infiltrated the team without them knowing. You'd be surprised, too.
>>
>>14216051
No, you dense muppet. That makes sense.

They acted surprised by the very IDEA that pests could appear human, despite being A-ok with Mamoru. Go rewatch 1-2, you'll see what I mean.
>>
File: tumblr_nt9jyiZNXL1utj85ho3_250.jpg (25 KB, 250x338) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt9jyiZNXL1utj85ho3_250.jpg
25 KB, 250x338
>>14213213
Thanks for the note, I'll be sure to check one out from my local library.
>>
>>14216058
Specifically, all their interactions with Napkin Man and the dramatic stopped van.

They spend time ruminating on the morality of killing creatures with human intellect, forced to confront this because their buddy is a monster now.

But surely they should have already known the pests could be "people" because they had Mamoru in the team.
>>
>>14211940
>If I actually tend to enjoy modern Kamen Rider, but sometimes wish the action could get a bit more intense a la Kuuga, will I dig this?
>Yes

Seconded. That's a big part of Amazons' appeal to me (that and Mizuki being very attractive, Mamoru being pure as fuck and me just being pretty invested at what I'm watching. It's good stuff).

Also the thought of Haruka slowly becoming more and more savage actually scares me.

>>14214130

He's gonna die brutally like a chump. And it's gonna make us all very sad.
>>
>>14216081
I do believe that they viewed Mamoru, who is always aware and in control of himself, as something different from the monsters they fought against. The Amazons they have been taking care of until Dragonfly-kun were the berserk ones which had no humanity left to speak of and acted like beasts. They also didn't know the origins of those mindless monsters. Everything was perfectly black and white up to that point. Things only became difficult when they witnessed how someone degenerated from normal human to starved beast right in front of their eyes and then even more fucked up when they received answers for their questions.
>>
>>14216081
To be fair, you're right, although things can be explained away.

It could be a translation thing.

Or maybe all previous Amazons encountered had already gone feral.

It's the idea of killing someone before they've hit the feral stage. Dragonfly guy was still holding on to his humanity, if they team got there earlier or Alpha didn't give him an excuse to lose control, they might have encountered him while he still had his humanity left. Instead, they got to him right after he totally lost it. Which removed all hesitation to take him out, save the fact he was a former teammate.

But yeah, found that scene weird as well. I generally object when a show has to require I make up fan reasons to explain away inconsistencies, but if a show's generally good, I don't mind giving it a pass or two.

Mizuki's bullying may or may not be dropped at this point for instance. Either it'll come out later or it'll be a forgotten plot point.
>>
>>14210576
yeah, that to me was like cleverly pulling the middle finger at the girl

>a monster tried to killed me
>my adoptive brother transforms into a hero
>welcom to japan
>>
File: 2016-05-10-23.jpg (76 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-10-23.jpg
76 KB, 854x480
>They told me I could be anything
>So I became a porcupine
>>
Director Mizusawa is so strict, it seems like she can never act nice.
>>
Man, this episode got me officially hooked on Amazons.
I mean, I'll watch almost anything KR, and I mainly like the series for the gimmicks and the next new form or Rider. I rarely get roped in purely by writing quality, even outside of KR. But Amazons has really grabbed me with this episode. Haruka's character arc is absolutely fantastic and is the best example of said arc as a trope I've ever come across that I can think of.
>>
>>14217474
Sentai and Rider kill monsters and Aliens all the time even though there are always episode were we see a MOTW has the capacity for kindness.
>>
The big twist will basically be Prototype, right?

>NO, HARUKA, YOU ARE THE AMAZONS

His moles are really distracting in closeups.
>>
>>14217898
>His moles are really distracting in closeups.
But Mamoru didn't have any closeups this episode.
>>
File: 1347179505878.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1347179505878.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>>14217670
>>
Butterfly has a really nice hat.
>>
I like how Jin used his turn signals at the end, so respectful of other drivers!
>>
>>14218017
It's kinda interesting how the show's dark and gory, even has an edgy filter, yet they still have kiddie stuff like colorful suits, butterfly with a hat and talking belts. I really like that
>>
>>14218113

The contrast between those is a really nice touch.

>>14218088

I also like how the raging beast Haruka always remembers to put his helmet and gloves on first before riding off and hunting down fatty centipedes.
>>
>>14214791
The same guy who has a raging boner for the Amazons filter.
>>
>>14212885
nice
>>
>We live in Armour Zone
>>
>>14211974
>It has been very good so far I honestly think it could be one of the best as it isn't being held back on the more interesting elements cause kids show and toys
Same here, I'm loving this show very much. I'm hoping they get enough results from this to see there's a public for short, more adult-oriented KR shows. This reminds me of Ultraman Nexus, but the "longer episodes, shorter series" format really works for Amazons.
>>
wait hold up
>>
i fucking hate Jin and his girlfriend.
But man that last scene was cool.

>tfw we are never gonna get a cool ride into action by the team, haruka and jin in their respective vehicles
man
>>
>>14210347
So probably not the place for it but, i'm curious wheres a good place to download the old AMAZON or even Black RX? I wanna check out the old episodes to see how the original amazon truly was.
>>
>>14222841
They never showed how or if Jin ever got back his Amazon Driver. That bothers me.
>>
>>14210695
I'd like a Webm of Haruka eating that damn Hamburger in front of Jin
>>
>>14224370

Maybe Nanaha still has a spare somewhere.

She always seems to be hiding something.
>>
>>14212796
I love Fuku.

He is incredibly considerate and smart seeming in most of his interactions. He seems genuinely nice and insightful.

He keeps getting in situations where it looks like he'll die and it worries me more than Mamoru theoretically dying.
>>
>>14224370
Yeah, bothers my autism too. But maybe he didn't, and he will in the next episode.
>>
>>14226892
>He keeps getting in situations where it looks like he'll die
same, when he went in where the mexican amazon was in i got scared, i thought he was gonna either die or get severely hurt
>>
>>14226892
I though he's a mute in the first episode, as he didn't respond to Shido's talk in the car.
Turned out he can speak, which kinda reduce his coolness a bit.
>>14224370
>>14227298
The driver probably just stored in other room, and they retrieve it on their way out. Unless I'm missing out on the information about the belt being taken somewhere else far away.
>>
File: Ba dah bah bah bah.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Ba dah bah bah bah.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>14225504
>>
>>14210347
full ED when
>>
>>14227524
stole the question out of my mind.

full ending song when? its kinda cool
>>
>>14227487
shocking burger rape.
>>
>>14227487
Burger King stans are so judgemental
>>
File: 1445538082170.png (899 KB, 665x1182) Image search: [Google]
1445538082170.png
899 KB, 665x1182
>>14227487
P E R F E C T
Thank you!
>>
>>14227487
toku without a context its so funny
>>
File: heroornot.jpg (77 KB, 844x527) Image search: [Google]
heroornot.jpg
77 KB, 844x527
>We live in Armour Zone
>How do we survive?

They're ruining the glorious over-time translations
>>
File: 20120903_766956.jpg (70 KB, 280x392) Image search: [Google]
20120903_766956.jpg
70 KB, 280x392
>>14228018
It will always be BELIEVE to me
>>
>>14228018
There's not equivalent for how do we survive, OT left that in blank
>>
File: 1461620685326.jpg (566 KB, 694x1095) Image search: [Google]
1461620685326.jpg
566 KB, 694x1095
>>14227487
needs an edit
>>
File: Completelyincontrol.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Completelyincontrol.webm
2 MB, 800x450
N-...

Nice kick Jin...

Totally deserved it
>>
>>14228854

Jin's main characterization is "gives zero fucks"

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more, especially given that he doesn't exactly sugar-coat his intentions to fucking murder Haruka at some point.
>>
>>14228854
I feel like this was a mistake and they decided to roll with it
>>
>>14230541
I doubt it,it's a little too telegraphed and it's pretty well established that Alpha knows what he's doing. IMO it's either a dropped plot point they decided to keep footage for of how Jin is assmad about how Haruka left him or it's the start of some obvious foreshadowing about their coming clash.

kinda disappoint we haven't gotten any Alpha Violent Punish yet. If ever ;_;
>>
>>14210611
>at the end of the day all he needs, all he fights for are his Friends and some Mcdoubles
Is there any creature more pure
>>
>>14211367
>>14212011
>Tfw when no Feral Omega scene where he just goes berserk and devours her bullies
>>
>>14232970
Not yet, but I am 100% it will happen. Bullying showed that she has what could be classified as enemies, Haruka has proven to be extremely protective of her, he has a beast inside him that runs purely on instinct and it likes to tear shit up.
family/mate + enemy/danger + violent tendencies = bloody mess
>>
>>14233226
What are the odds he only kills one before she tries to protect the other?
>>
>>14233251
Well, this isn't for kids so pretty slim.
>>
>>14227487
>best scene

finally Haruka shows some personality, I was tired of his "I don't know what to do" state.
Also Mamoru being happy with Haruka in the team was so cute he will have a horrible death
>>
File: 20160514-234558251.png (242 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
20160514-234558251.png
242 KB, 854x480
>>14233251
She'll probably scream and freeze in horror while Haruka is having his way with the girls (if you catch my drift)
>>
>>14228854

I'm pretty sure that was just Jin being Jin. You know, a little "fuck you" for earlier.
>>
File: kra020.png (513 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
kra020.png
513 KB, 854x480
>you will never take Amazons hand and walk with him
;_;
>>
>>14233397

This scene scared me so fucking much you don't even know.
>>
>>14233487
I'm convinced that the sole reason they had it was so when later on when Haruka really does go off the deep-end, we won't see it coming.
>>
>>14233487
The amount of death flags in this episode were out of the roof

>I was like: any minute now.....any minute...
>>
fights were real fucking bad in this episode
why was that
>>
>>14213885
no, anon, the flag was "he's a mole in a show called amazons"
>>
>>14235957
Amazons a cool chameleon piranha angler fish though. Moral is... no mammals allowed.
>>
>>14235975

Have you seen the original Amazon series?
>>
>>14236016
Working through it now. Haven't gotten far though, why?
>>
>>14236536

Mamoru is a walking reference to Mole Beastman, who eventually turns good and joins up with Amazon.
>>
>>14236559
Ohhhhhhh haven't even gotten there yet, I'm one of those fags that went "I like how this rider looks I'll check him out" but I'm finding more fun with the series and trying to backtrack. My first was Black Rx and now I'm on amazon and amazons. But I'll go back to rider 1 and the like. Anyway, mamoru is fine but he's a dead man walkin.
>>
>>14236619
Update on that, mole man is a bro and amazon is fuckin rad. Why do people act like this show was bad?
>>
>>14238005
>Why do people act like this show was bad?
No one's acted like Amazon was a bad show that I've seen, it was just short is all.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-16+at+03.35.21).png (191 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-16+at+03.35.21).png
191 KB, 396x384
>>14210347
>When the uppity grove streeter starts eating a burger in front of your eyes
>>
File: 1438764890818.gif (379 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1438764890818.gif
379 KB, 500x374
>>14217631
Holy shit this series is out of control with all the subtle shit it does. Anybody else catch the Mr. Smithers guy walking into the building before the team turned to face him?
>>
>>14211927
You don't need to watch Amazon but so far there have been a lot of nods to it that only those familiar with the series will get.
>>
livestream.com/redsweb
Streaming a few episodes of the old Amazon might put them up again later today.
>>
>I'm sorry I'm not in uniform
Y-you don't even need one. You get naked every time.

Stupid moe mole.
>>
File: AMAZONBOOTY.jpg (63 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
AMAZONBOOTY.jpg
63 KB, 500x430
>>14242243
Restarted the Stream and i'm gonna let the motherfucker roll into the day. Starting over from episode 01 for those that are interested.
>>
>>14227487
>How much is one Amazon worth?
>A million bucks
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.