[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you serve him for a Puru to adopt? Or to have Haman for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Would you serve him for a Puru to adopt? Or to have Haman for your personal use once you overthrow her?
>>
>>14209867
>Puru or Haman
Why not both?

Serve Glemy, nab a Puru, backstab Glemy in service of Haman, take Haman's asshole by surprise later. Wait a while, Puru grows up into Marida's body and Haman will be old by that point.
>>
>>14209867
>Serve a retard who has no sense of timing for a rebellion and gets cuckilled by the girl he loves and tries to pursue her hand throughout the series.

No amount of lolis is worth that.
>>
>>14209867
nah, i'd let them kill each other & when the time was right. i'll take Puru 12 to be my sister.
>>
>>14209867
>Puru

No.

>Haman

Now we're talking.
>>
I'm not serving some pedo motherfucker.
>>
>>14209907
This sounds good, however,

>Haman will be old by that point
Haman was only 21. Only 10 years older than Puru. She wouldn't even be past 30 by the time Puru grows into the Marida body
>>
>>14209867
Nah, I'd just bend him over.
>>
A Zabi monarchy with female regent and Zabi monarchy with young male regent and redhead lolis.
Neither follows the ideals of Zeon Deikun.
>>
>>14209907
>Wait a while, Puru grows up into Marida's body
She'll be too old by then.
>>
File: forcing senpai to notice me.png (332 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
forcing senpai to notice me.png
332 KB, 640x356
>>14209867
>serve Glemy, gain his trust
>oust haman from Axis but don't kill her
>glemy now controls much of Neo Zeon, minus Haman's forces
>manipulate Glemy into becoming a Gihren-tier dictator
>I am awarded with all the Purus for my loyal service
>Haman and her Zabi loyalists align themselves with the AEUG,the real Mineva should still be with her
>I call Glemy a faggot, take the Purus, and disappear
>Glemy becomes enraged, becomes even more tyrannical, his own forces become disillusioned
>Char is forced to come out of his six years of autism early, and rejoin the AEUG to stop Glemy from oppressing Spacenoids
>Haman uses this chance to move closer to Char, which he reciprocates because now he wants to drop asteroids on Earth and Haman will be his ticket to that
>most of Glemy's forces leave and rejoin Haman and Char's legitimate Zeon
>Glemy is wiped the fuck out by the AEUG and Char's Zeon
>this whole time Amuro has been in space as well with his Z+
>a night of passionate hatesex between Char and Amuro on Axis clears Char's mummy issues and he no longer wants to drop asteroids
>Federation don't care and they go to war with Char's Zeon
>rush back onto the scene and use my Purus to defend Zeon
>AEUG destroys the upper echelons of the Federation, reforming the corrupt government - all knowledge of Laplace's Box is unknowingly wiped out and it becomes powerless
>I am instated as high-ranking Zeon official for my services
>Mineva, as well as Char and Haman's future child, are raised by Char and Haman, who already proved their worth as amazing parents by raising Mineva to be such a swell girl as seen in Gundam Unicorn
>as the only fitting suitor, Mineva is paired off with me
>Zeon and the Federation now live in peace and harmony, and I get 12 Purus as well as Mineva
>didn't get Haman but now the Universal Century is peaceful

prove this plan isn't flawless
>>
>>14214974
This is fanfiction tier, but it sounds like some pretty fine fanfiction material. Are you going to write this stuff up?
>>
>>14214974
You didn't fuck the Purus
>>
>>14214974
Need more punk
>>
>>14214974
>making Glemy into not a saint sent from heaven
Big flaw
>>
>>14214974
>Not disappearing off the face of the Earth sphere when the battle is won
4/10 You are not my buddy
>>
>>14209867
Why not both? Raise a Puru to be a nice respectable young lady. Maybe fuck the shit out of Haman all day every day until she stockholm syndrome kicks in and she is fine with living with me. Then we will be a nice happy family.
>>
File: Haman_Karn_(Frown).jpg (74 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Haman_Karn_(Frown).jpg
74 KB, 960x720
>>14214974
>a night of passionate hatesex between Char and Amuro
>Char and Amuro

Are you sure this wasn't a typo?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.