[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battle real mecha are always interesting, and if they still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Battle real mecha are always interesting, and if they still have a competent tactics and teamwork, it is even better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atp4qLLNW2I

Theme is dedicated to video and pictures of mecha fights
>>
>>14205321
Any recommendations of stuff similar to that vid?
>>
>>14205321

Always preferred AC to FM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6IpcH_HqzY
>>
>>14205321
OCU had everything going their way, especially in that second wave with their ultra accurate missiles. Having said that, I'd love to see more real mecha fights like that, rather than the usual "1 super godmode mech takes out everybody" thing we get.

>>14206133
Looks fun to play but a little boring to spectate.
>>
>>14206291
Yeah, it was definitely a one-sided battle, and on it's own I would have liked to see some casualties on the OCU side. That said, sometimes curb stomp battles like that do happen in real life I suppose, especially if one side has a plan.
>>
>>14206133
>flying the fuck everywhere
AC has always been shit
>>
>>14206446
Least the AC franchise didn't go to shit like FM. What's the latest FM game? A mobile game? lol
>>
>>14206452
>AC has always been shit
>Least the AC franchise didn't go to shit
>>
>>14206133
>AC4
>Realistic
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.