[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
METAL WOLF IS FREED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Metal-Wolf-Chaos-Header.jpg (26 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Wolf-Chaos-Header.jpg
26 KB, 660x330
http://techraptor.net/content/devolver-digital-wants-to-bring-metal-wolf-chaos-to-the-west

GUYS. GUYS. THIS IS REAL.

THE HYPE IS FUCKING REAL.
>>
>ancient meme tier game
so like.... is it actually any good? how is its gameplay is it solid?
>>
>>14203205
You're months late.
>>
This is months ago, FROM probably already said no to them
>>
>>14203205
>>14203211

........... Wacky, I swear I am going to pummel you for this embarrassment.
>>
>>14203205
>January

Pls go /v/.
>>
>>14203215
>...........
why anon
>>
>>14203205
this is pretty old news and not even confirmed yet
>>
>>14203210

It's a shorter Armored Core, only has like 12 missions or so
>>
>>14203205
I read that you cannot use the US Presidential seal and this game used it

how will it be released though, it was an xbox one exclusive and also doesn't microsoft own the IP??
>>
>>14206822
>I read that you cannot use the US Presidential seal

Has it not been depicted in entertainment media before?
>>
>>14203205
PC RELEASE NOW
>>
>>14206822
>>14207150

You just have to alter it only the tiniest bit and it's automatically ok.
>>
I interviewed the CEO of from software and asked him. He says it could happen.
>>
>>14207393
My dad works at FROM and he confirmed that MWC is the first DLC expansion for DS3.
>>
>>14207393
>>14207414
I'm the CEO of FROM and don't tell anyone but we're making a sequel after we bring a 60fps PS4 HD remake of the original to the west. The sequel will star President Trump and is called METAL WOLF CHAOS: MAGA
>>
>>14207393
>>14207414
I'm a security guard at FROM. Someone keeps showing up at the office with a photograph of this guy and asks me if I've seen him. I never let him in because he looks pretty shifty. Do either of you know what he's talking about?
>>
>>14207423
Yeah, that's Domon Kasshu. They say he was raped as a child, now he walks around with a picture of himself as a kid looking for his lost innocence.
>>
>>14207429
H...holy shit, that's deeper than I thought. Well, I feel bad for him, but I can't just have him wandering around the area, especially since some of the stuff for some crossover game my boss is working on (Bloodbirth/Armored Car or something, I don't know, I'm just a guard) might trigger him. I'd better see if there's a nearby mental hospital or support group that can take him in.
>>
>>14207434
Some even say he was fingered hard and wants to do the same to the man in the photo.
>>
>>14207393
no shit http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/on-the-sublime-and-beautiful-a-conversation-with-dark-souls-iii-director-hidetaka-miyazaki-400
>>
>>14207467
>http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/on-the-sublime-and-beautiful-a-conversation-with-dark-souls-iii-director-hidetaka-miyazaki-400
> I'd love to work on a game that evokes the same themes as anime series like Aura Battler Dunbine and The Vision of Escaflowne

mecha souls when
>>
>>14207434
Yeah that won't work. He actually knows martial arts from this huge badass.

Don't ask me how it happened but it happened.
>>
>>14203210
It's an honestly good action game with some pretty good weapon customization and MASSIVE weapon variety (there's all sorts of wacky shit you wouldn't find in Armored Core, like shotguns that shoot out floating mines).

There's a bit too much grinding required if you want to upgrade stuff, though (you'll end up maxing a railgun and then oneshotting a boss over and over again) and the replay value is frankly abyssmal with the usual collectible shit only autists like.

Also a massive part of the fun of the game is how it parodies Hollywood movies, and a lot of that comes from the bad subtitles which make fun of the bad subtitles for Hollywood movies in Japan, where sometimes the subs will say something IN ENGLISH that clearly isn't what the character is actually saying (Richard's "take it to your grave" is subtitled in Japanese as "プレゼント・フォー・ユー!"/"Present for you!"), so an English version would have players miss out on that which is honestly a really big part of the fun.
>>
>>14207513
>(Richard's "take it to your grave" is subtitled in Japanese as "プレゼント・フォー・ユー!"/"Present for you!"), so an English version would have players miss out on that which is honestly a really big part of the fun.
Literally just put the inaccurate subtitles in English to go along with the voice acting and bam you've got the same effect.
>>
>>14207539
Because Hollywood movies in the US are subtitled with inaccurate English subtitles...?
>>
>>14207393
Whoopee! All these dark soul games are paying off
>>
>>14207542

> give it an intentionally bad dub with off timed mouth flaps
> dub parodies Western adaptations of Eastern films instead of Eastern adaptations of Western films
> localisation!
> gave a propor dub with occasional subtitles for double meanings available
> It has two separate versions with different humor available
> now you have a selling point too
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.