[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After shooting down Usso's Shokew during the first arc of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 87996[1].jpg (38 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
87996[1].jpg
38 KB, 225x350
After shooting down Usso's Shokew during the first arc of Victory, does Cronicle ever manage to get another clean MS kill?

I'm pretty sure his only other onscreen kill was against Peggy's Gun-EZ, which was

a) crippled
b) literally holding on to him so there was no way he could miss with his beam saber

Like there's rivals who can't do anything right, and then there's fucking Cronicle
>>
>>14199274
You se him take down some grunts here and there.
The issue with Chronicle is that you're never going to see him get a clean defeat on Usso (who he spends most of the time fighting) because V Gundam can just summon new parts
>>
>>14199274
well Chronicle hardly showed up didn't he?
>>
>>14199287

He disappears from the actual battlefield for a whole arc while Fuala and Tassilo fag it up in their attempt to be the final boss of Victory
>>
>>14199274
Kinda surprised someone didn't find an excuse to have him executed for incompetence since his big success after a string of fuck ups regarding the mobile suits he piloted he manages to find the League Militaires secret factory and capture Oi Nyung, after that he gets his own fleet and just fucks up every mission he's given.

Perk of being the brother of the queen?
>>
He's the Po of Char's
>>
technically he shot down his own machine with someone else in it
>>
File: 1443218615104.jpg (46 KB, 250x343) Image search: [Google]
1443218615104.jpg
46 KB, 250x343
>>14199274
His death was probably the most unnerving in the entire franchise.

THUMP
>>
File: v2 vs rig contio.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
v2 vs rig contio.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>14200056
>>
>>14199274
He's the anti-char, he's not supposed to be a good pilot.
>>
>>14199884
No, that would be Zehearto.
>>
>>14199884
>>14200748
Honestly, I think Chronicle is just Chronicle. Nobody takes up space like he does, jobs like he does, or wears a balaclava like he does.
>>
>>14200406

Where does the "Gundam is about understanding" meme come from when you have MCs like Kamille "Scirocco is a monster who should die because he doesn't belong in this world" Bidan and Usso "dropping my waifu's uncle like a rock" Ewin?
>>
>>14199274
Chronicle got Katejina on board.
That was his one accomplishment.
>>
>>14200867

Technically Katejina got on board him
>>
I'm watching Victory for the first time, and jesus fucking christ episode 25 is probably the most intense episode I can remember since the fucking colony drop in ZZ. Where does this meme that victory is terrible come from?
>>
>>14205573
Shit taste as is the norm here nowadays.
>>
>>14200406

You know, his death wasn't as bloody as later gundam series, if it was Destiny you would see a nice splat.
>>
>>14205573
>Where does this meme that victory is terrible come from?

Literally Tomino

Tomino is the meme master
>>
"maria nee san"..................splat

DUN DUN DUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUNNNN!!!!
>>
>>14206552

It was less a "splat" and more a THUNK
>>
>>14205573
Victory does not do its ending well. It makes no sense, the fights are laughable instead of intense, and everyone becomes suicidal.
>>
>>14206565
>It makes no sense

NEWTYPE MAGIC
>>
>>14206552
>>14206559
It definitely was a thunk, a very hollow thunk. It was like the life had left his body before he hit the ground. Tomino's real good at strangely unsettling deaths.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.