[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kamen Rider Amazons – 05
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 15
File: maxresdefault.jpg (328 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
328 KB, 960x540
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-amazons-05/
>>
>Haruka is adopted

Well that answers my question from last week.
It was cool to see some Agito-style Spidey senses in Haruka and apparently Jin's girlfriend as well?
>>
So, how about that blue register?
>>
A bit of a tamer/slower episode than usual, though it set shit up I guess

What the hell is the point of having a sniper guy on the extermination team if he never snipes shit, seeing him just point at amazons but not do anything every episode is making him seem especially lame
>>
Next episode seems like it's going to be great.

>>14198868
Maybe she can only Spidey sense when Jin's close to doing something rather than sensing any generic Amazon.
>>
File: Screenshot (12).png (3 MB, 2160x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (12).png
3 MB, 2160x1440
So, people thought they were just overdoing the whole "innocence" aspect of Mamoru, but it looks like he really is autistic or something.
>>
>>14199268
From the way that scene went, it felt more like the doctors were autistic and Mamoru was freaking terrified of their weirdness.
>>
>>14198868

Nanaha is definitely an Amazon herself. It's likely the Driver she gave Haruka was intended for her.
>>
>>14199268
>>14199305
Looked more like the charactr was supposed to be a child, but someone red lighted the death of children onscreen so they just went with an older guy and changed nothing.

Like the crazy bullshit going on with fallout 4 and weirdly immature adults everywhere.
>>
>>14199966
i meant fallout 3, but whatever.
>>
am i the only one who thinks there is so much goddamn sexual tension between the sister and haruka?

i swear to god it feels like they just wanna bang so badly.
i might be just me being retarded
>>
>i think the target is the driver
>THAT FUCKING INSTA TRUST TURN AROUND AIM FOR THE DRIVER
bitch didn't you like not trust haruka and shit?
i'm actually ok with this
>>
>>14200049
He was kicking him out because he was told to? Pretty sure he just doesn't want the lab people murdering his ass for taking the amazon he was told to return.
>>
>>14200049
Amazons have an internal radar for other amazons, so they can trust him for that much.
>>
File: Amazon Shin.jpg (66 KB, 176x415) Image search: [Google]
Amazon Shin.jpg
66 KB, 176x415
When Amazon Shin gonna show up?
>>
>>14200423
What is that kaijin doing with a rider belt?
>>
>>14198789
That was really fucking good. The show just has a really good flow and I'm really interested to see where the plot goes. I doubt the reveals will be anything ground breaking but they've been setting things up nicely. It doesn't feel like they have wasted any screen time even when it slows down a bit. It seems like they got a lot of freedom with the project and used it well.

It is giving all the different groups the right amount of time. The only one I find a bit meh is the sister, hopefully she gets to do a bit more than be bullied. The extermination team is the best, I really liked the scene with Shido and Haruka in this episode. The characters aren't deep but they aren't pretending they are and instead have well done characterisation and motivation.

Also loving all the fights and suits

Jungler mk2 is awesome as well

>>14198868
I was thinking this as well.
>>
>>14199119
The whole team is lame from day one.
>>
>>14198789
Way to bury your own thread with a shitty release pic.
>>
>>14200049

Also that scene continues everyone in this series having godlike bullshitting powers.

>some twinky kid on a custom motorcycle cuts off the bus in a tunnel
>a bunch of people brandishing assault weapons in SWAT gear show up and point their guns at the driver
>the dude with a shotgun jumps on board and starts jovially announcing there's just a little problem with the bus and everyone needs to disembark
>it fucking works somehow
>>
>>14201056
>the dude with a shotgun jumps on board and starts jovially announcing there's just a little problem with the bus and everyone needs to disembark
>it fucking works somehow
I'm actually okay with this.
>>
>>14200460
Why was Hopper kaijin with a belt being called Kamen Rider 45 years ago?
>>
>>14201056
>>the dude with a shotgun jumps on board and starts jovially announcing there's just a little problem with the bus and everyone needs to disembark
>>it fucking works somehow
I'm sure if you were on that bus you'd then have a long discussion with him instead of taking the chance to run the fuck away
>>
>that jumpcut to Mamoru in the hospital with the two doctor guys around him with toys n'shit
Poor Mamoru, i know he's a bit childish when it comes to the team and being treated for his wounds after they finish their job but that scene made me feel a bit bad for him.
Also made me laugh a lot.
>>
>>14201190
I really wonder what happened to him, cause he actually seems to be retarded. More so than the other amazons
>>
>>14201071
You mean spandex, helmet, gloves and boots kaijin wearing a belt.
>>
>>14201066
It's because he actually sounded convincing.

I don't even understand Japanese, but his tone was so good that even I could feel from beyond the language barrier. It shows he has played this role of reassuring the civillians for the extermination team plenty of times.

It's little thing, but the delivery of the lines made it one of my favorite bits of dialogue from the show so far.
>>
Why was the bus driver Amazon's design so weird and cheesy compared to what we've gotten so far? He looked like he was wearing a bandana, scarf, and sunglasses.
>>
>>14201389
Omega Amazon looks like a cyber ninja turtle and still bites things with his non existent mouth. So fuck it.
>>
>>14201408
>still bites things with his non existent mouth.
But he doesn't.
>>
>>14201412
He tries to. Although the belt probably helps the user keep his "sanity, obviously the beast will come out sometimes. The helmet works like a muzzle. He can try, but he can't do much.
>>14201389
They said something about him being not activated? I dunno, his metamorphis wasn't complete or something.
>>
>>14201298
He was the one talking the the old lady in the first episode right? That was pretty good.
>>
>>14201412
Explain the biting noises
>>
ARMOUR ZONE

WHEN
>>
>>14201777
Tv-Size have been out for a few weeks. Still no word on a full version existing.

I still check Taro Kobayashi and Nippon Columbia's site for info every once in a while.
>>
>>14201585
Yes, and the guy who reassured one of the other apartment building residents in the last mission that it was a simple infestafion extermination. Even offered coffee.

That seems to be his primary role on the extermination team: being a diplomat for the team toward the civillians.
>>
Mom's secretary got his flowers already.
>>
So Jin opposed to the idea of Amazonz cell's development.
Jin transplanted the cell to himself and becomes Amazon.
Jin fucked up the lab and accidentally released the 4000 Amazons to the public.
>>
>>14201986
Haruka is the 3rd type of Amazon. Not Experimental, not like Jin. A third kind.
Also more secret in the belt will be unfolded.
>>
File: 1462068589412.jpg (192 KB, 640x939) Image search: [Google]
1462068589412.jpg
192 KB, 640x939
>>14198789
So is Amazons a straight up reboot of the ideas of the original Amazon? Or is it a sequel of sorts?

yfw Haruka is Daisuke's son
>>
>>14202045
It's still a bit early to tell. It's probably the former, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they pulled a twist and said that both the Amazon Cells and what they use to keep them under control have secretly been derived from the GiGi/Gaga or something.
>>
>>14201858

Interesting, I wonder how he bites it. Probably messily devoured by an Amazon.
>>
>those jet engine noises during the fight

What is this, Twin Snakes?
>>
>bus magically goes around the bike
>>
>>14202188
There is no need to be a dick and crush a sweet bike

Also it would slow him down having a bike stuck under the bumper but I doubt they thought about that
>>
>>14202188
Amazon Cells
>>
>>14199353
>Nanaha's an amazon
>eventually she'll die painfully and probably have to be put down by Jin
why live ;_;
>>
>>14202222
for those quads my man
>>
>>>/wsg/1071524
So, so good
>>
>>
amazons too good

impossible to go back to ghost now
>>
>>14202045
>>14202072
i hope the goal of the amazons is to summon 10 headed demon

grimdark 10headed demon would be beautiful
>>
File: 235324534645645.jpg (82 KB, 428x487) Image search: [Google]
235324534645645.jpg
82 KB, 428x487
>>14202480
>mfw i enjoy both greatly and for different reasons
honestly its stupid of you to say that

>amazons is dark and edgy, colorless and extremely heavy on plot
>ghosts is light and bright , with tons of colors and light on plot
>>
So, there are gonna be 25 episodes right?
>>
>>14202611

Although some people are speculating that there could be a second season because of the Alphabet theme with the episode names
>>
>>14202565
yea too bad ghosts heavy on being boring too
>>
File: Kra-G3.png (44 KB, 115x263) Image search: [Google]
Kra-G3.png
44 KB, 115x263
Why Nozama company doesn't creates something likes G3 to combat Amazons
>>
>>14202565
Actually I think it's kind of the opposite. Amazons doesn't have much plot at all compared to Ghost, it just paces what it has very carefully and has a lot of scenes of the characters talking philosophy at one another. It's a good way to handle having a simple story, whereas a lot of the fun of Ghost is if you enjoy all the various motivations and plans of the Ganma.
>>
when are they gonna say

a
ma
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>14202780
Saving that for when the OG amazon comes back to Japan and wonders what the fuck happened while he was gone
>>
>>14202183

Guyver: Dark Hero did the same thing.

Which is kind of funny in a way since David Hayter was involved in both.
>>
>>14202791
>little brothers!
>many tomodachi!
>VIOLENT PUNISH
>bad little brothers!
>big brother AAAA MAAAA ZOOOOOON teach!
>DAISETSUDAN
>>
>>14202695
I'm really hoping for something G3-ish for our XCOM crew and maybe even a little something to help Mamo keep up with Alpha/Omega, even though I doubt it'll happen.
>>
File: whensomeqtcomesupbehind.webm (198 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
whensomeqtcomesupbehind.webm
198 KB, 1280x720
Episode 6 >>> Episode 5

And I don't mean that in a "Each episode is better than the last" kind of way I mean that Episode 5 nearly dropped the ball and Episode 6 insta picked it the fuck back up

tfw nanaha will never save you and feed you egg yolks while dressed up a scientist
>>
>>14203086
5 and 6 are directed by Kaneda, which is quite a surprise.
>>
>>14202695
I sorely believe the events of Amazons will lead to reboot X as a reversed successor.

When shit hits the fan and the outbreak of Amazon patients gets public, G.O.D. will be called to make something to combat them and anything else. G.O.D. will then proceed to become corrupt dictators out of the belief that the rest of populace can't be trusted with their freedom due to what inhumane experiments Nozama was allowed to do under such freedom.
>>
>>14203217
I would welcome this Amazon Prime Showaverse
>>
>>14203217

You know, I'll take it. It's a bit out of order, but they could reasonably work in pretty much anybody before Black but 1, 2, V3, and Riderman and make it work.
>>
>>14203386
I think it would be charming for new X to succeed and connect to Amazons. It would be like Toei saying

>You know what?
>This time X and Amazon are directly related and feed into each other

Makes amends for the broadcasting mess of the past that gimped both seasons of their full potential. Toei could continue on in chronological order afterward if they so wished. You're right, X to Super-1 would make a nice rebooted universe since they're oddballs between the more strongly connected Original and V3 and the more self contained Black seasons.
>>
>>14201071
Because it escaped before it could be brainwashed.
>>
>>14201073
I totally would. I'd bitch at him that he and his people were holding me up. And I'd say something about my rights.
>>
>>14202140
Killed by Doctor Maki.

Either that or straight up fired. I hope it's the latter. It'd be a nice twist. He takes the fall for his boss.
>>
>>14202140
Was really an Amazon all along. He gets killed by a hostile Amazon while protecting his boss and Mizuki.
>>
>>14203507
Shin escaped too
>>
File: 1462589496725.jpg (132 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
1462589496725.jpg
132 KB, 1024x684
>>
>>14203565
How the hell is Omega going to control himself when Mamoru dies? The only other person he cares about is Mizuki, but if anything she seems to make him get worse. I mean, he turned into a fucking hedgehog of AoE doom when she was threatened.
>>
>>14203611
It's going full Black comic ending if you pickup all the trails.
>>
>>14203611
Well, considering that Mamoru will live and retain full control, and he'll hook up with and marry Mizuki, and they'll have human/non-Amazon babies and live together happily ever after, it won't be an issue.
>>
>>14203565
I wanna mamoru Mamoru!
>>
>>14203670

Keep dreaming pal.

Mamoru is a vulnerable "cute" character -and- a Mole in a series based on Amazon. He less has death flags so much as a single death tornado warming siren.
>>
>>14203670
nigga pls i love your spoiler and even i know he is gonna die.

everyone on the team is gonna die.
>>
>>14203565
>>14203565
from the thumbnail i legit thought that mamo was wearing a wedding dress...
>>
>>14204386
Me too.
>>
>>14199268
To be fair, he can't be very emotionally mature.
I mean he's about two years old right? Artificial humans are confusing.

>>14202045
My bet is on it just being a reimagining.

>>14203217
>>14203225
>>14203386
>>14203467
I would readily welcome the Showa Riders getting reimagined with updated costumes.
The real question is, what would Super-1 and Stronger look like?
>>
>>14205047

I would say the SICs, but Amazons Alpha and Omega do a whole lot without changing too much from the classic design.

Well, Omega does, but it's kind of different.
>>
>>14198868
No shit he was adopted.
>>
File: Tigerhawk Amazon.jpg (35 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
Tigerhawk Amazon.jpg
35 KB, 599x337
There's been a leak for a 3rd belt user.
>>
File: image.jpg (698 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
698 KB, 1024x1365
>>14202695
>>
>>14206787
>AMAZON
>BETA!
>>
>>14206847
G-free
>>
Hmmm they're using the black body suit for Omega this episode.
>>
>>14207404

Doesn't he always have one though?
>>
I've noticed that the shirt Haruka has been wearing is covered in holes and tears. I don't remember, did he get them from something or has the shirt always been like that?
>>
>>14209223

I noticed those, I think they appeared after he de-transformed in episode 5.
>>
>>14200063
>Amazons have an internal radar for other amazons
Is Jin's internal amazon radar damaged then? Haruka can pinpoint even the not berserk ones from half a city away whereas Jin had to stalk the Gank Squad to find any of them.
>>
Why does Armor Zone give me the feeling like it sounds like half a dozen other Rider insert songs?

Is it just me?
>>
>>14209915
I don't really feel like that at all, no.

The part before the chorus especially isn't really a musical/vocal style used much in Rider. The only insert that sounds super like it off the top of my head is Deep Breath.
>>
So are the Amazons people who were changed or something artificial that pretend to be human? Either way losing 4000 is no accident.
>>
>>14210199

They called "experiements", but we know for sure that Jin had a normal human life before he became Alpha. As for the rest, we don't know but I'm assuming they're also humans who got infected somehow.
>>
I'm not the only one who's getting a Zetman vibe from Amazons, right?
>>
>>14201056
yeah, I'd listen to the crazy guy with a shotgun
>>
>>14198789
>Jungler roars when it revs
Muh dick is stiff
>>
>>14209952
Yeah, Deep Breath is one of the songs I felt similarity to.

People with no name is another.

One of the songs from Kiva - Roots of the King? - one of the Tetra Fang songs in any case.

And one from Blade too, but maybe one of the OPs instead of the insert.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.