[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B1 zbVSAHGI So how much of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: Zeta Peek.jpg (53 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Zeta Peek.jpg
53 KB, 960x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B1zbVSAHGI

So how much of this is bullshit?
>>
>>14198522
/m/ levels of bullshit

It's that bad
>>
File: noa.png (729 KB, 905x781) Image search: [Google]
noa.png
729 KB, 905x781
>>14198522
>Gundam created hentai
>>
File: 300px-Yoshiyuki_Tomino.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-Yoshiyuki_Tomino.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
>>14198542
>Tomino hates otaku
>>
>Sayla being naked influenced hentai
Has this motherfucker seen anything made before 1980? Goddamn titties everywhere.
>>
>>14198542
>Sayla was the first waifu
I always knew Gundam ruined anime but I had no idiea
>>
>>14198557
Get in line bitch.
>>
File: harenchi06001ao4.jpg~original.jpg (117 KB, 703x1024) Image search: [Google]
harenchi06001ao4.jpg~original.jpg
117 KB, 703x1024
>>14198542
As if
>>
File: Zaku ROCKS.png (113 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
Zaku ROCKS.png
113 KB, 480x272
>>14198522
Doan's Zaku is also in Gundam Assault Survive (and I think also Gundam Battle Universe).
It has regular rocks, flaming rocks, and electric rocks (wtf?!) as weapons.
>>
File: Bamboo_Isle.png (46 KB, 452x288) Image search: [Google]
Bamboo_Isle.png
46 KB, 452x288
>>14198566
You have to go back a lot farther than Lum for that.
Betty Boop was one of the first animated features shown in japan after the american occupation at the end of WWII and is the progenitor of all big-eyed anime girls. She also had a lot of deliberately lewd scenes like walking in front of a fire to silhouette her body through her dress, changing clothes, and dancing hula topless.

Yes, Osamu Tezuka fans, you are correct that he was copying Disney's ducks and everybody else copied Tezuka. I'm not denying the huge influence of the disney style on early manga and anime, but Betty Boop got there first.
>>
>>14198556
>youtube channel that provides "trivia"
Probably not.
>>
File: tezuka-barks.jpg (199 KB, 422x601) Image search: [Google]
tezuka-barks.jpg
199 KB, 422x601
>>14198929
>at the end of WWII and is the progenitor of all big-eyed anime girls
That's likely part of it, but a lot of early manga artists like Tezuka were huge fans of Disney cartoons.
>>
>>14202035
Oh whoops
Might've helped if I read the whole post before replying.

Anyways I do think Disney had a bigger influence on early manga and anime than older cartons.
>>
>>14202035

This "Tezuka copied Carl Barks" is kinda of a forced meme. Tezuka copied from much more stuff than Barks, he was copying even stuff like Blondie and Dagwood. And he even stole entire panels from Floyd Gottfredson Mickey strips. And also Disney and Max Fleischer cartoons. But these days, because of this picture is like people assume Barks was Tezuka's sole influence.
>>
>>14198556
>cites culture critics that are from outside Japan and have nothing to do with the industry

Why don't you tell me?
>>
>>14198542
well it kinda goes in line with the gundam sousei manga which although isn't entirely true it's somewhat an exaggerated version of true events

>>14198550
I thought he was kinda so-so with them,like he wants to show them something meaningful but he gets kinda disheartened that all they want is cool robots
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.