[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmz DHU2w2ZQ What can't China do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1462413618625.jpg (376 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1462413618625.jpg
376 KB, 800x800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzDHU2w2ZQ

What can't China do?
>>
File: quatre violin bootleg.jpg (758 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
quatre violin bootleg.jpg
758 KB, 1456x2592
How do you pronounce "WNRS"?
>>
>>14196911
Winners I guess?
>>
>>14196901
>What can't China do?

Not steal.
>>
>>14196924
It's bizarre that as they become more and more competent at doing things, they put more and more of that skill into copyright infringement.
>>
>>14196929
It's a sound strategy. Why spend on R&D when someone else does it for you?

Really the only thing China should care about is quality control standards. Made in China is increasingly becoming a liability in today's world of commonplace consumer electronics, what's the point of them making it for less if the battery goes aloha snackbar on your lap and shifts the national news narrative back to the dangers of exploding Li-Ions?

Then again, low cost + low quality assurance has its place. I'm sure Harbor Freight succeeds as a business because its Chinese copies of tools manage to cover an untapped niche in disposably cheap. The tool may fall apart, but if it falls apart because you used it too much then that's a sign that spending more on a higher quality version is worth the investment, and if not then you at least didn't waste money on an expensive piece of hardware you weren't going to get your money's worth out of anyway.
>>
>>14197015
>disposably cheap
I love supercheap Chinese shit.
A while back I started using those one dollar mice off ebay. They work fine for about a year, then I chuck it and presto brand new mouse with no year's worth of hand grease filth.
Over at Wal-Mart they have cheap Chinese toothbrushes that are a buck for a pack of five or six. The bristles start to go after a month or so but at that price you can just throw it out every few weeks and new clean toothbrush.
>>
>>14196901

WNRS FOREVER
>>
>>14196911
Same way you pronounce "WLL"
https://youtu.be/2hLP-v3JXxM?t=1m22s
>>
>>14196911
Kind of like Wars? It's probably just made up bullshit but I'm kind of seeing a bastardized form of the pinyin "wanr" or 玩兒 which means to play or have fun. Then again it's probably "lolChina."
>>
>>14196913
Underrated post
>>
>>14196911
I'm calling it star wieners.
>>
File: Chinese are worse than the jews.png (946 KB, 1400x5552) Image search: [Google]
Chinese are worse than the jews.png
946 KB, 1400x5552
>>14196901
>What can't China do?+ 0 post omitted.
Be humans
>>
>>14197482
That was a good thread.
>>
>>14197482
this.
i myself was partial Chinese & learn Chinese since young (Asian, not PRC). whenever i encounter PRC during work it's real hard to communicate because of their weird PRC accents, & somehow they not able to understand something that was totally simple. maybe just language barrier shits.
their arrogant attitude (even they in other country, not in their glorious PRC land) would drive you mad instantly to the extent of punch them to death. the older they are, the more arrogant they shit on someone.

for Asean continent, Chinese have many dialect like Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien which was common in society. i not sure anyone offer such direct dialect learning but too bad most of them still lies on basic 101: Mandarin. can't go further if Mandarin poor.
but if have chances to learn those dialect, directly & officially, go ahead. it's better to learn those rather than PRC tier Chinese shit.
>>
>>14197015
>tfw dad bought chinese phone ripoff
>slow, shitty and dies quickly
>>
>>14197764

I have a hard time parsing your post in English too. Maybe the problem is just your language proficiency.
>>
>>14196901
Enjoy your lead poisoning
>>
File: Jezza china.jpg (32 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
Jezza china.jpg
32 KB, 600x360
>>14196901
Translate copyright infringement into mandrin.
>>
>>14197788
Depends on which Chinese phones you're using. Lots of tech sites and reviewers are giving better scores for Chinese phones like Xiaomi or whatever.
But yeah, my dad used shitty chink phones before Android too and they're all horrible. The worst part is that he kept rationalizing his purchases.
>>
Who >>>/g/csg/ here?
>>
>>14197764
You'd think being everyone's bitch for a century and a half would've taught them the folly of arrogance and what's it like to be cheated, swindled, and kicked in the groin by people just because they can.
>>
>>14198328
Ooh, I'll have to start checking that
>>
>>14196901
Treat it's people morally and ethically?
>>
>>14198311
a fake HTC
>>
>>14198263
Even The Stig's Chinese Cousin prone to kicking everyone in the face instead of doing his job driving
>>
>>14198219
being asian have to learn more language than anyone else, not to mention dialect as well.
language proficiency was not an issue, but rather than culture, dialect, location, etc etc that makes it more complicated. you could say it's a culture clusterfuck.

PRC & Western was pretty much the same as in language learning (Western with English, PRC with Mandarin; other languages optional or gives no fuck), but PRC was more fucked up than anyone else.
>>
Got some nice knock off watches and shitty clothes when I went there. Watches are still killing it, the clothes went to shit early on (a windbreaker jacket liner ripped to reveal the inside of the was literal tissue paper)
>>
>>14197482
>That glorious sense of relief that my Chinese parents moved to America
>>
>>14199548
Cardboard shoes and one-use undershirts are the best.
>>
I've only been to Hong Kong, how do the mainland cities compare?
Are the memes true about people shitting in the streets?
>>
why is china destroying the world?
>>
>>14197433
Do you mean 玩 儿 ?
>>
>>14197027
>year's worth of hand grease filth
Do you not wash your hands?
>>
>>14202009
I made the mistake of choosing to learn traditional.
>>
>>14197482
I mostly want to learn mandarin because growing up it was the go to language for my parents to speak to my grandparents when they didn't want me to know what they're saying.
>>
>>14201629
>Are the memes true about people shitting in the streets?

I thought only Pajeets are only master of it.
>>
>>14197788
but that's wrong.
>>
>>14201629
Hong Kong was much more dense, as in old buildings because bamboo scaffold tech, & those bamboo scaffold rarely adapted by new generation nowadays.
as long you learned proper Cantonese you'll be fine i guess. play Mahjong is where you get better social communication with elders.
the only thing about PRC was doorless public toilet, that's what my friend told from the past.

>>14202123
traditional calligraphy for oldfags, simplified calligraphy for newfags.
nothing wrong as traditional still widely use, as in media.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.