[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ROBOT WAIFU /M/. WHERE IS SHE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1462414342918.jpg (483 KB, 1440x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462414342918.jpg
483 KB, 1440x2000
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ROBOT WAIFU /M/. WHERE IS SHE.
>>
>>14195579
>that greentext
>not having your android wife armed to the teeth with super robot weapons incase that happens.
>>
File: tfw no android gf.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tfw no android gf.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>14195579
>>
>implying that perfection is possible, let alone for androids to emulate, or that it is even desired as a waifu trait in the first place

>implying that muh feminism would be the reason and not the imminent destruction of the human race, spearheaded by men who refuse android waifus for various reasons
>implying that they wouldn't have released a male model at the same time
>not exercising your 2nd Amendment rights
>implying a neighborhood of armed men supported by super-human robots and driven by absolute fealty couldn't hold off tons of SWAT teams, multiplied by every neighborhood in the country
>implying they wouldn't be using the military at that point
>implying SWAT teams/military would even be human when we have superhuman robots
>implying that the outcome of that world wouldn't be absolute shit anyway because the people in power now have a virtually bottomless army that has no human weaknesses or moral blocks to their actions
>implying these people aren't the corporation who invented the robot in order to simultaneously overthrow every civilization on the planet
>implying you wouldn't be shot first because humans are worth less than a reprogrammed waifubot
>tfw you get cucked by the reprogramming machine and she forgets all about you
>tfw OP pic just described hell, not heaven
>tfw emerald-scripting with no face
>>
File: 1446004948868.jpg (161 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1446004948868.jpg
161 KB, 400x600
>>14195579
Sorry OP. She won't happen. She's already illegal. Screw this gay "Real Life" continuity.

But captcha.. I -AM- a robot..
>>
>>14196558
when did sanakan have blue hair?
>>
File: m.png (6 KB, 549x78) Image search: [Google]
m.png
6 KB, 549x78
>>14195579
She's waiting for you in the future, make sure you last long enough to meet her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.