[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
about to give this a look what am i in for /m/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tobi.jpg (84 KB, 716x1024) Image search: [Google]
tobi.jpg
84 KB, 716x1024
about to give this a look what am i in for /m/
>>
File: 1436848275477.png (272 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
1436848275477.png
272 KB, 600x515
>>14194983
You're in for a nice ride with some twists, awesome
ost and delicious ninja robot, I mean just look at your pic.
also fuck Lenny, fuck her with a stick
>>
>>14195076
Forgot the link
https://youtu.be/6etNWtfEtXY
and the OP
https://youtu.be/zdOWYfrhscI
>>
>>14194983
Incoming Matt
>>
>>14194983
Copious amounts of stock footage. I hope you enjoy that footage of enemy grunts dying in the first episodes, anon, because you'll be seeing that throughout the whole series.
>>
>>14194983

You're in for unbearable crabsticks, unfortunately.

I tried to watch this all the way through, I really tried. But until it gets decent subs, I just can't.
>>
>>14195170
You mean FLYING MATTMAN SPOTTED
>>
Someone should just screen cap Matt's explanation of the show at this point.
>>
>>14194983

Average 80s /m/ anime.
>>
You're in for NINJA ROBOTS, NINJA ROBOTS, THE POWER'S IN YOU, YOU'RE IN THE MACHINE
http://youtu.be/4fr3YZ0jCOc
>>
No subs
>>
>>14198013
Ah, all that nostalgia. This dub was actually how I originally watched the whole series (they were showing it in Cartoon Network SE Asia in the late 90's.) I seem to recall the dub being passable, although that maybe nostalgia speaking.

BTW, anyone else found Joe Maya to be an infuriating little shit? He seemed to be some amalgamation of the worst aspects of Judau and Kamille. In fact, almost everyone on the 'good guys' side was kind of an unlikable asshole. Except for Damien, he was cool.
>>
NINJA ROBOTS
>>
>>14194983
You're in for it alright.

>>14195170
Well, yeah.

>>14200770
Mike was fine too, mostly because he was a wet noodle. I can't really complain about Chaf's role in the show either, because she was a non-character.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.