[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Blue Gender? also, ITT: overlooked mecha anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: blue-gender-8868.jpg (32 KB, 672x512) Image search: [Google]
blue-gender-8868.jpg
32 KB, 672x512
What do you think of Blue Gender?

also, ITT: overlooked mecha anime
>>
No Patrick, Blue is not a gender.
>>
I like Blue Gender until they get to space.
>>
All I remember is retarded cockpits
>>
>>14193538
SLOOOOOOOOOOW and also >>14193659
>>
It was okay
>>
>>14193538

it's actually one of my favorite Jap cartoons.
>>
>>14193549
Pretty much sums it up.
>>
Lackluster NGE clone with a stellar OST (hell, I'm absolutely certain one of the tracks was ripped straight from the soundtrack for The Thing).
>>14193549
Also this.
>>
>vagina mouthed monsters
when they got into space it wasn't bad, they still ran missions on earth it just didn't have the exact same survival horror the series had touted up to that point. Yuugi going berserker was at least fun to watch. The ending was more complicated (in execution not comprehension) than necessary. >>14194519 is wrong it is in no way a nge ripoff. Yuugi is a cryogenically frozen cancer man unfrozen in the near future where vagina faced bug monsters run the planet. there are small mechs slightly larger than a power loader called armor shrikes. There are spoilers that would cause a person to consider it a nge ripoff but their not even close.
>>
>>14194519
It's just STARSHIP TROOPERS
YOU FUCK
good god, there are legitimately a ton of shows that ape Eva, but that doesn't make EVERYTHING THAT CONTAINS A BIPEDAL ROBOT an Eva clone.

Anyway, really, it's just like the retarded stepbrother of Votoms and Gasaraki and such.
>>
File: sunglasses.jpg (15 KB, 297x197) Image search: [Google]
sunglasses.jpg
15 KB, 297x197
>>14194519
>NGE clone
>>
>>14194519
>Lackluster NGE clone
Summer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.