[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was so great about that vase that McQuavie had to dedicate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
What was so great about that vase that McQuavie had to dedicate his last words to it?
>>
Who the fuck is McQuavie?
>>
>>14190098
I meant M'Quve, fuck.
>>
IT IS
VERY
VALUABLE!
A
L
U
A
B
L
E
!

FUCK. HOW DUMB ARE YOU, OP?
>>
It's a priceless antique.
Like, did you even hear that *ding* it makes when you flick it? Pure bliss.
Hell, if I had that vase I'd also dedicate my last words to it.
'Cause that shit's just that fucking priceless, yo.
>>
It shows how petty he was.
>>
>>14190091
Because he was the only fucking character in the entirety of 0079 that was serious about his job.
>>
It was a really sweet vase.
>>
>>14190173
>serious about his job
>couldn't even give supplies to his comrade
M'Quve was a joke.
>>
>>14190486
>you in charge of getting the plot
the doms going to odessa to help win or lose the war would have been more important in any clear strategic thought, plus m'quve was aligned with kycillia and so the order probably was in line with her thoughts on the matter.

not to mention the fact that ramba ral was a member of zeon's old guard and his father was the one who helped sayla and char escape from the zabis. his days were numbered, so letting him die chasing after what was clearly a decoy was fine from a strategic calculus. why do you think they only sent ramba ral against the white base if it was really so imperative that they get revenge for garma, who died leading an entire gaw patrol against the same ship?
>>
>>14190510
An interesting perspective, though I though Dozle was in charge of deploying Ral after the White Base crew. Unlike Gihren and Kycillia, he would not have been so Machiavellian to send Ral off to his death purposely. The whole issue with the Doms however was most likely politically motivated from Kycillia due to her disgust for the Old Zeon faction and most likely ensured those Doms would be used for other purposes, such as a Tri-stars which she was putting far more faith into.
>>
It's been inside Sayla's pussy.
>>
>>14190510
>>14190735
I thought it was more of a service rivalry thing where the Doms got sent to Kycilia's mobile assault force instead of Dozle's space attack force which Ramba Ral served under and Char used to until Dozle kicked him out after Garma died and Kycilia recruited him.
>>
Most likely one of them Earth artifact. Selling this would give Zeon a lot of money from Jupiter Energy flert if they run outta money
>>
I wanna know what happened to the vase now
Did it survive the OYW? ;_;
>>
>>14190091
I hate M'Quve. He caused best man Rambam to die.
>>
>>14190131
Le ding.
>>
>>14190754
I understood that doujin.
>>
I thought it was to show his aristocratic attitude.
>>
>>14190091
The vase really tied the room together.
>>
>>14190137
>>14193720
These two are right. He was a materialistic ass and the only thing he could think of in the last moments of his life was the vase because what else did he really have? Family? Friends? A loved one? No. He had a vase.
>>
>>14193788
Outside of Kycillia at least, he seemed to be a highly egotistical aristocrat. He nearly turned the One Year War into a nuclear holocaust by attempting to break the Antarctic treaty at Odessa just to prove himself to the Zeonic homeland, so it's easy to assume the guys priorities did not expand outside of his status and materialism. Apparently he is more sympathetic in CDA and the Origin, but I have yet to read these leaving me with no real opinion. Give the man one thing though, he sure picked the classiest of Zimmads machines to die in.
>>
>>14193788
To be fair, it was a pretty sweet vase.
Maybe M'Quve was just really into history.
>KYCILLIA, IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM
>>
>>14193812
>WHO? THE VASE OR KYCILLIA?
>>
>>14193838
>Gundams...why did it have to be Gundams...
>>
That vase was the best onahole a man could ask for.
>>
>>14191233
Amuro came back to earth and made sure to blow up every last one of them while laughing maniacally in his new mobile suit.
Because of this incident he wasn't alowed to pilot anymore for a long time.
>>
>>14193857
Then...then why did he want Kycilia to have it?
>this only raises uncomfortable questions
>>
File: ohyeah.gif (2 MB, 290x188) Image search: [Google]
ohyeah.gif
2 MB, 290x188
>>14194840
>>
>>14191233
In the series, the ship it was on gets blown up by White Base as it leaves Texas Colony. Kycillia never gets the vase.

In the movie trilogy, lol I dunno! The movies aren't canon anyways so who cares.
>>
>>14193565
I miss GuttedWrenStudios.

MSG Abridged was good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raVgRr_XjLo

On a related note, I'd probably watch the fuck out of a Build Fighters or BFT Abridged.
>>
>>14194871
Whatever happened to them anyways?

Was it girl problems?

Or legal? Did Tomino sue them?

Or just normal VA drama llamas?
>>
>>14194897
I heard one of the va's just vanished off the face of the earth
>>
>>14190091
It was Ming Dynasty porcelain, which is like the 1300s-1600s. Antiques of that era are rare even now. Imagine how valuable they would be in the grim darkness of space colony future, especially in an Earth devastated by a war and colony breaking up in the atmosphere and crashing to earth.
>>
>>14195200
AND it's been coated in the pussy juices of Zeon Deikun's daughter.
>>
>>14195200
>Ming Dynasty vase
>It was destroyed according to >>14194868
Fuck, that makes me a little sad.
>>
>>14195220
Would Tomino lick the vase?
>>
>>14194908
I thought their editor's computer exploded
>>
>>14195227
And the external drive(s) where they had most of the workfiles on.
>>
>>14190101
No his name was Mick Coovae.
>>
>>14193809

Gyan a best. So good it almost made Build Fighters TRY tolerable.
>>
>>14194840

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR SHITLORD!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raVgRr_XjLo
>>
>>14190091
It's a wonderfully made vase. I mean, why would you even question its worth as both work of high art and an object which is liable to generate strong sentimental attachment in all patrons of gentlemanly taste who gaze upon it? Just fucking look at it.

*ding*
>>14198250
If most scifi and common logic is any indication, that shit backfires pretty damn hard in the future. This is why we inevitably will end up with Gihren Zabis and Rudolph von Goldenbaums, all because aging hippy college professors could not keep their inane misinformed opinions out of the hands of hormonal, naïve upper-middle class girls away from home for the first time.

GEE THANKS BOOMERS
>>
File: mquvesvase.jpg (31 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
mquvesvase.jpg
31 KB, 560x560
>>14198327
How could I forget the picture
>>
>>14194871
The werent having fun with it anymore according to a blog Shaz posted. RIP MSGA
>>
>>14193732

Underrated post.
>>
>>14190486
>his job
Ramba Ral was under Dozle's command, and Kycilia was playing her own separate strategy that M'Quve was in on. From his perspective, M'Quve had no reason to allocate resources to Dozle's subordinates, his job was overseeing the development of the Adzam and Kycilia's secret operation to mine salt from Odessa.
>>
Someone post that comic where M'quve's adjutant takes the vase to an antique appraisal show
>>
>>14198331

I'd ding it.
>>
>>14199575

Well, prepare to pay $400 USD for it if you could still find someone to part with it in Japan

http://www.noritake.co.jp/news/2014/08/gundam.html
>>
>>14198249
There's no Gyan in TRY my man, only in Build Fighters. Gyanko's gunpla is a repainted R-Jarja, which doesn't look that similar even if it's supposedly based on the Gyan.
>>
File: ggo12.jpg (283 KB, 820x610) Image search: [Google]
ggo12.jpg
283 KB, 820x610
Manga McQuvie died so fast he didn't even mentioned the vases...
>>
>>14198327
>>14198331

>not buying the original

http://www.hebzx.cn/article/wewutp/200707/20070706090036.html
>>
>>14199708
Why did he use a Zock in space? Why did he use a Zock at all? Did the Zock's remains end up killing Dozle?

I am very confused by this.
>>
>>14199768
I don't know, why did Zeon make so many fucking aquatic mobile suits for a war where most of the fighting was in space or on land?
>>
>>14199809
their real goal was to bring earth's water into space.
>>
>>14199836
>Zeon wants to bring up Earth's oceans and fill in the empty colonies with water
>This way they can have the technological superiority with aquatic combat on their own home turf
>They failed, so they decided to go for the backup colony laser plan instead

This is why Zeon lost the war.
>>
>>14199809
Because a majority of the Earth is covered in water and almost the entire Feddie Navel fleet that wasn't out at sea got destroyed by the effects of the colony drop.
>>
>>14190091
>>
>>14204067
W-Wew.
>>
>>14204067
Source
>>
File: 99-vases-on-the-wall.jpg (95 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
99-vases-on-the-wall.jpg
95 KB, 500x361
>>14194840
>>14190091
>>
>>14208404
source is in the bottom of the pic
>>
>>14199809
>all the zeek high command are gathered up planning the invasion of earth
>someone points out that like 70% of earth is covered in water
>panic breaks out
>what if our mobile suits get wet?
>what if the federation retreats to their underwater cities?
>do they have underwater cities? it's been so long since we've even seen the earth, being at L2 behind the moon
>ffffuck they probably do, and we need a way to get to and gas those cities

and thus the beginings of the zeon marine corps were born
>>
>>14199689
>forgetting the final episode
GYAN FAMILY
>>
File: 4gahY-1452884919-1130.gif (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4gahY-1452884919-1130.gif
1 MB, 480x360
>>14190091
It was mom's favorite vase.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.