[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Gundam Game and why is it Federation vs. Zeon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: no personal kid.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
no personal kid.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1200
What is the best Gundam Game and why is it Federation vs. Zeon?
>>
So back in 2001, before the Dreamcast version came out, they had this in arcades in Japan. Gundam and Gelgoog were the metagame apparently. Was a great game.

Shame the Dreamcast didn't have any multiplayer.
>>
Zeta vs gundam was better. Still play it from time to time.
>>
>>14189764
That one was awful
>>
>>14189773
It was awesome what you talking about?
>>
>>14189781
Its campaign was fucking awful
>>
>>14189851
The actual in game gameplay is better though, campaign is the only thing that makes FvZ better than GvZ. If AvT had been released in English it would be superior to FvZ because Nemos & Rick Dias > GMs and other GMs
Gaplants & Gabthley > Zeon trash
>>
I played so much FvZ as a kid, and it was fun and challenging too.
>>
File: 777238-gundam0079_jpn_front.jpg (504 KB, 707x703) Image search: [Google]
777238-gundam0079_jpn_front.jpg
504 KB, 707x703
>>14189759
>implying
>>
>playing campaign mode in FvZ
>very hard mission with story characters
>If you get once like half of your suit's durability is destroyed.

I think I destroyed the white back in the new yark mission, just hid behind the two thrusters in the back and AI won't get ya
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.