[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never watch zeta gundam for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1461961727660.jpg (45 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1461961727660.jpg
45 KB, 225x350
>tfw you will never watch zeta gundam for the first time

it was a really good ride
>>
How can you know it's a good ride if you'll never watch it for the first time?
>>
>>14189408

i read the manga
>>
>>14189388
Watched it for the first time really recently. Was disappointed because I thought it would be as good as 0079, but better animation. Wasn't as good, but it was still really good and the animation/mobile armor designs were really fun. Titans were also really cool.
>>
>>14189388
I don't want to watch it for the first time because of what >>14189478 said - I was so disappointed coming right off 0079 for the same reasons.

But, knowing exactly what to expect, I think I'll enjoy it a lot more when I watch it a second time. I did enjoy the ANT movies, for what they were worth.
>>
Zeta > 0079
>>
>>14189546
Pleb
>>
>>14189491
I thought that it was better personally, the pacing and course of events on Zeta to me in particular was better.

>>14189388
I've already seen it nearly three times haha, but yes i wish i could have that first watch vibe again. Though i think gundam only improves on rewatch.
>>
>>14189478
I thought Zeta was more enjoyable, but I didn't like 0079 that much.
>>
The Kilimanjaro bit was by far the best part of the series
>ywn see Forever Four for the first time again
>>
>>14189388
Ha. Girl's name.
>>
Why did A New Translation have to be so shit, /m/?
How could you sit back in the edit room and say you were happy with it and allow it to be screened in cinemas?
>>
>>14189916
>Why did A New Translation have to be so shit, /m/?
Sunrise.
They played themselves, though - if they weren't such stingy bastards they could have had a full-on Zeta boom again, instead of just rekindling interest in the show.
>>
>>14189388
I want that fucking jacket.
>>
>>14190312
Zeta has the best clothes. More fashionable than 0079, but not as outrageous as Double Zeta. Most outfits in Zeta still look cool today.
>>
>>14190333
I like Judau's and Beecha's outfits in ZZ.
They were something i would wear on a normal basis.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.