[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If humans are the 18th angel, and they drop their AT Field to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1366x768
If humans are the 18th angel, and they drop their AT Field to become one single entity, does that mean the other Angels are also arks of alien civilizations?
>>
Nah, they're just envoys of their own races.

Unless you really want to believe that, I dunno, somewhere out there a race of floating diamonds enacted the Ramiel Instrumentality Project and shoved the souls of countless Ramiels into the beamspam chucklefuck we know and love.

But that would be exceptionally horrifying. And that's not even the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>14187730
By that logic Kawrou is an ark carrying AIDS
>>
>>14187736
>There is a parallel universe where a blue octahedron is their equivalent of a naked anime girl.
>>
Old Eva lore is dead anyway.
Enjoy your Yui Ayanami.
>>
Adam and Lilith could be considered arks, but everything born from them are the species delivered by said arks.

Why would the beings born from arks themselves be arks? Humans becoming arks over time would be one thing, but the Angels born from Adam being Arks themselves immediately doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>14188359
Simple. One of the whatevers that created Adam and Lilith was Xzibit.
>>
>>14188736
>"Dawg I heard your favorite color's blue, so check this out. We've turned your whole ride into a solid blue diamond. And then I heard you like to go to the club, so we pimped that diamond out with rave lasers. The amount of power this bad boy puts out could light up Tokyo."
>"Is this still street legal?"
>"Still what now?"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.