[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monthly has Episode 2 of Patlabour been subbed yet thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Monthly has Episode 2 of Patlabour been subbed yet thread.
>>
Why would anything good ever happen?
>>
File: i wanna die right now.jpg (147 KB, 922x359) Image search: [Google]
i wanna die right now.jpg
147 KB, 922x359
>>14187286
>>
Is patlabor the only live action mecha worth watching?
>>
>>14187482
No.
>>
>>14187570
Care to share some then?
>>
>>14187239
HOLD UP!

Patlabor is getting a live action movie?
>>
>>14187612
>getting
Anon it HAS a live action movie. AND TV show. But only episode 0 and episode 1 of the show are subbed.

How are you this behind?
>>
>>14187286
Patlabor is inarguably one of the shittiest franchises in /m/-dom next to Gundam and nobody gives a shit about some shitty toku ripoff of a shitty series, except what, a small handful or so of entertainment starved man-children? Pathetic.

Your whiny post is a clear indicator of the caliber of people this show attracts. That is, a very low rate of person.
>>
>>14187644
I'm not a frequent /m/ poster and /a/ only talks about the anime.

I grew up watching patlabor and glad they didn't forget the best mech series after the 3rd movie, which suck ass. I just hope they make a new Patlabor anime.

My favourite mech series when I was a kid mospeada/macross, gundam and Patlabor. Never missed an episode.
>>
>>14187673
Why so rude anon
>>
The film is on BD now, and it has English subs on it, but no one has ripped and posted them. I wish at very least that happened.
>>
>>14187690
>Never missed an episode.
Well, now you have!
>>
>>14187707
Live action series dont count.

Also, why live action? why not an anime? Macross got a new anime
>>
>>14187673
>trying to bait on one of the slowest boards on 4chan

Nigga, /m/ might be dumb but you got to give it more credit than that at least.
>>
>>14187599
Pacific Rim
Go-Busters

Another that I forgot.
>>
>>14187864
>Pacific Rim
>worth watching
HAHAHAHA

If I wanted to see the most basic mecha cliches and tropes, incessant "look we referenced [show you like], aren't we clever?" moments, and shit storytelling, I would watch EVA.
>>
>>14187239
>people pronounce it patte-les-boor
>>
Reminder that TE wanted to translate live action patlabor but then the mods banned him for no reason
>>
>>14188271
eva is shit
>>
>>14187790
It got a (You) and I'm pretty sure it's copypasta.
>>
>>14187789
>Live action series dont count.
Why on earth not? Especially with Patlabour being about character comedy/drama more than action, live action suits it better than anything.
>>
>>14192159
Patlabor's live action series is actually more 'anime' than the anime.
>>
>>14188271
Wew lad
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.