[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or does the Nadesico blu-ray look real fucking awful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: kill me.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
Is it just me or does the Nadesico blu-ray look real fucking awful?
>>
>>14185326

That's just Nadesico itself.
>>
File: 1462206719485.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462206719485.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
It's not terribly sharp but I'd say it just needs some color adjustment to get rid of the tint.
>>
Why is Hiraiface so shit?
>>
it didn't want to make the nadesico manga feel too bad for how ugly it is.
>>
>>14185326
It looks fine.

You're just used to the violently oversaturated remastered that most shows get, so leaving the colors as is looks wierd.
>>
>>14185524
Good remasters aren't oversaturated (that is mostly the realm of retard amateurs and Dragonball remakes). However there is some space between dull and remaster, where the colors aren't as "vivid", but it is far from bad. In this case it is mainly due to there being a green cast and low white level. The important picture properties are good though.

rgbadjust(1.05,1.0,1.05) on playback could probably do a lot. Or somehwat similar values, hard to tell right off the bat.
>>
>>14185326
Nips love their fucking grey filter to make they anime look as dreary and lifeless as they are.
>>
>>14185692
Ayy
>>
NTSC-J white level
>>
So when is Tatsuo Sato going to unveil his 2 new projects?
>>
>>14185756
Never, hopefully.
>>
>>14185756
soon
>>
Just be glad they didn't dnr it to hell.
>>
>>14190729
i'm glad they even released them
>>
>>14187081
What's this meme about you with pigs, Ruri?
>>
>>14185524
>Skyrim looks fine guys! Everything in the universe is supposed to be grey!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.