[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam Seed Homeworld 2 Mod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 15
Anyone else here actually played this?
>>
Nobody? It's pretty fun.
>>
I'll post a few more pics and call it quits.
>>
>>
>>14185708
haven't touched homeworld aside from kharak for months now actually, did they ever update the macross mod for 2?
>>
>>14185203
Well there was a pretty good Federation vs Zeon mod for Homeworld 2
>>
>>14188732
No clue. Only remember the Macross mod for the original Homeworld.

>>14188754
That was incredibly unbalanced, but very fun.
>>
>>
>>
>>
I don't know what that game is, and my computer likely couldn't run it, but I'm always happy to see Gundam mods.
>>
>>14188959
>don't know what that game is
It's in the thread's title, dope. The game was made in 2003, but the mod does require more to run. Should still work, though.
>>
>>14188981
I know the title, but I still don't know WHAT it is. Kinda like that Vampire the Masquerade game that /v/ always shills.
>>
>>14188998
Is a RTS
>>
I've always wanted to try the macross mods
shit looks dope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4djAjAqH-s
>>
Gundam SEED vs Universal Century mod when? I'd play that. Everything's already made.

>>14188998
>Vampire the Masquerade
Don't get me started on that. It only became a meme game when people made mods in the late 2000's and when everyone started to waifu the game.
>>
File: 1395111739324.jpg (85 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1395111739324.jpg
85 KB, 960x720
>There will never be another Gihren's Greed
>There will never be an Azrael's Ambition
>There will never be a Ribbons's Wrath
>>
>>14188998
space RTS with full range 3D movement. pretty damn good campaign albeit a bit frustrating here and there.
>>
>>14189063
>albeit a bit frustrating here and there
Especially the AI. Cheating mother fuckers.
>>
Is it possible to take the English translation and port it over to the Gundam Seed Remastered mod?
>>
>>14185708

I like the way their little legsies dangle when they fly around and shoot at each other
>>
>>14189440
You'd have to edit the files and transfer over the text personally. But, is there any benefit? Is there anything new added in the HW Remaster version of the mod or is it just a port?
>>
File: Scorpion_shipyard.jpg (303 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion_shipyard.jpg
303 KB, 1440x900
I preferred the Battlestar Galactica mods, it was promising and the bullet hell against nuclear missile was slick as hell.
I wonder if it will be remade.
>>
File: 20160406223924_1.jpg (124 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
20160406223924_1.jpg
124 KB, 1366x768
>>14185203
The default gundam mod is pretty great, and i love home world remastered in general.
>>
>Halo Homefront mod was released

Wtf? I stopped following development 10 years ago
>>
>>14189829
For Homeworld Remastered too. It's great.
>>
>>14189662
>But, is there any benefit?
The Remaster has much higher-fidelity models and textures of everything, a better interface, and reams of untranslated Chinese text.
>>
>>14189023
too bad the HW2 mod died, at least the HW1 mod is finished.

>>14188806
are you really saying the UC mod was more unbalanced than SEED where Freedom completely fucks over anything in ZAFT?
>>
>>14190392
>Freedom completely fucks over anything in ZAFT
Well, other than that. Fucking thing's nearly invincible early on.

>>14190011
Want to post some screenshots? I would try it out myself, but my computer's a rusk-bucket and probably can't run the remaster.

>>14189758
Star Trek mod was the best.
>>
>>14189045
Kind of a tragedy that series was sunk so badily by Shin Gihren's Greed. Still, seeing a new game using the same idea within Seed's universe would be interesting enough. Not sure how a 00 scenario would play out given it's plot structure and how GN-drives work in universe, but It would also be neat.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.