[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragonar 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Metal_Armor_Dragonar_01.jpg (20 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Armor_Dragonar_01.jpg
20 KB, 512x384
Back in the groove, fellow /m/en! The next episode of Dragonar is up--we might not be going at a light-speed pace, but at least there's steady progress. Check it out:

https://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/metal-armor-dragonar-15-target-module-d/

Here's the DDL:

https://mega.nz/#!NZMFUYxS!uYg4YyJJNyyQo4SDP3yMZP5VIGW3jQ4AFVZO-yRwPJg

Torrent:

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=808214

As always, like I said on the blog, please contact me if anyone out there can both translate Japanese and likes Dragonar enough to work on it...Starseeker is very busy IRL and I feel bad for imposing on her, but at the moment she's my only hope ;_; On the Italian side of things, though, I gotta tell Gorge I'm trundling through Dragonar...ah well. Anyways, enjoy! I gotta go to sleepy sleep....
>>
>>14184762
thank very much! i can't wait until this is complete.
>>
>>14184762
Yes! Honestly, please tell Starseeker how much we appreciate her work. I know how it is to work on stuff you don't enjoy and the fact that she's doing this for a hobby is doubly appreciated. It's really great of her.
>>
>>14184767
>>14184770
I'll pass that on to her, and thanks to you too, friend anons.
>>
>>14184770
I owe Gunlord too many favours. At least it's easier to do now I've found a source with less shit audio.
>>
It sucks that the translator isn't enjoying it, but I do greatly appreciate all the work on it!
>>
>>
>>14184776
>source with less shit audio
Hopefully this means the earlier episodes can be redone at some point.

On a side note, how is Gorge doing on his end?
>>
>>14185953
Said source is the hardsubbed HKs, so the audio is usable for reference, but can't be muxed into the ITA DVD source.
>>
Holy fucking shit
>>
File: 178516815.png (430 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
178516815.png
430 KB, 720x480
I had no idea this was a thing that was actually happening.

Look at it. It's happening. Holy shit.
>>
>>14185994
Well, at least it'll help speed up the translation process some.
>>
>>14185953
The Italian translation is ahead by a reasonable amount, though I oughta get in touch with Gorge about continuing on now that the Japanese translation is moving forward too...I told him about the latest release, so that's something.
>>
>>14185994

The world needs more Raideen, anyway.
>>
thank you very much to Gunlord, Starseeker and anyone who is also spending part of their free time working on this project for us. I will start watching once you guys hit episode 24 (maybe I can treat it as a "1st season"), so looking forward to that.
>>
>>14187138
Well there should be another ep of that fairly soon.
>>
>>14186559
That's cool then.

>>14187743
>(maybe I can treat it as a "1st season")
You might as well, since things get weird once that elite squad pulled right out of Mad Max shows up.
>>
File: onore78.jpg (91 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
onore78.jpg
91 KB, 427x427
>>
Finishing the episode hours ago and I have this to ask: Why did Douglas need Kaine, Light, and Tapp to train in jet fighter piloting?
>>
>>14188907
Because shut up. Also probably to get them used to the flight modules, when they arrive.
>>
>>14188431
when Layzner pulled off a Mad Max-lite, it was very enjoyable. Hopefully this is similar.
>>
>>14189545
In a way, it's even better. Be prepared to become a fan of at least one of those villains.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.