[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm bored >Why do I have to have my picture taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nqd6l2aYzd1re5609o1_1280.jpg (486 KB, 1280x813) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqd6l2aYzd1re5609o1_1280.jpg
486 KB, 1280x813
>I'm bored
>Why do I have to have my picture taken with these people
>this isn't Lalah
>how did I get so old?
>>
File: 1216ktlaser-thumb-640x320-95010.jpg (169 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
1216ktlaser-thumb-640x320-95010.jpg
169 KB, 640x320
地図の書き方を知らないからだろ、ピンポンも知らないだろ最低2種類の意味が有るんだぞ
>>
File: political clownade.jpg (480 KB, 1914x2110) Image search: [Google]
political clownade.jpg
480 KB, 1914x2110
>>14184543
More like this
>>
>>14184543
>MSG Char
>CCA Char
>not pictured: Quattro
fucking told you guys they weren't the same person
>>
>>14184615
I've been looking for some fresh out of context scenes to troll people confused by CCA. Thanks.
>>
I thought that was Chirico from the thumbnail
>>
>how did I get so old?

I didn't ask for that gravity feel.
>>
Can somebody explain how Char is a "charismatic leader figure capable of drawing people to him"? I never got that. He's not exactly a pretty boy, and aside from "lol mystery man" the dudes got nothing else going for him. 'specially not his combat record.
>>
>>14187158
CCA doesn't need lack of context to make it any more or less garbage.
>>
>>14187187
His combat record is exceptional, he's literally the son of the OG Zeon, he's incredibly attractive, and he says what people want to hear so he can fight Amuro again.
>>
>>14187167
I thought that was Shou from the thumbnail
>>
>>14187187
Because he's literally right about humans and UC proves that he was right all along. People with the foresight simply clung to him because they sensed he knew the direction the world was heading in.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.