[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why did Gendo decide to paint his wife in pimpmobile colors,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So why did Gendo decide to paint his wife in pimpmobile colors, anyway?
>>
She had to get her daily dose
>>
>>14180631
because it's about ethics in instrumentality
>>
>>14180631
Better question - why did Gendo decide to paint his wife like Barney the Dinosaur?
>>
>>14181415
Barney is a talking dinosaur who survived the extinction event that killed the rest of his, and uses his mighty power to brainwash children across the world every morning on public television.

Why the fuck wouldn't you want a mech to look like something that powerful.
>>
>>14181441
This makes way too much sense to me
>>
>>14180631
Because he didn't? He got Xzibit to paint it for him.

Just the paint though or it would end up with a popcorn machine inside of it that would not work.
>>
>>14180631
For the same reasons most Spider-man villains have the same color scheme.

Most protagonist and "good" faction mecha are designed in blues, whites, and reds, and NGE was meant to be a deconstruction, visually as well as story and character-wise.
>>
>>14181704
>and NGE was meant to be a deconstruction,

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
>>
>>14181607
What you don't know is that Xzibit painted and tuned all of the Evas.

LCL? Actually a slushie machine gone wrong.
>>
>>14181729
Yes in the extra works you see that Xzibit worked with Gendo since the beginning.
>>
>>14181704
They admitted to literally making the fucking plot up as they went. NGE wasn't intended to be anything except a mecha anime, and even then that's fucking debatable since the only actual mecha is that Jet Alone thing.
>>
>>14181734
>X, you know I would never question your sense of aesthetics bu-

>This is about the teeth isn't it.

>Why did you put giant horror faces with nightmare teeth on the Evangelions, X?

An actual conversation that happened.
>>
>>14181748
>Too scare a nigga.
>>
>>14181895
>Oh, okay that does make some sense.

>Sorry I doubted you X.

>It cool nigga, it cool.
>>
>>14181976
>But why do the pilots all have to be children?

>There's many reasons for that, you see. The first being, these kids we got lined up are fucking brats, it'll teach the lil' niggas some character.Second of all, would you, as a grown ass man, get into one of these fucking death traps?

>You are truly a visionary, X.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.