[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Akito 5 got subs >nobody says a peep. wew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Got me on my knees.webm (2 MB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
Got me on my knees.webm
2 MB, 720x406
>Akito 5 got subs
>nobody says a peep.

wew
>>
>>14179887
peep
>>
peep
>>
Just watched it. Breddy good actually. Elements of the environments of the fights left something to be desired--some surfaces were just *too* flat, but the choreography was much better than the previous entries. Although, something was a little off for the debut of the upgraded Alexanders. It's probably because it's been months since I watched the 4th to associate Ashley's with red
Story had some interesting stuff pertaining to cool theoretical energy state physics, but I can't quite say it felt "in place." All in all, though, I think it rounded off fairly cleanly. Probably will watch again for webms once the BD is ripped.

6, maybe 7/10 for the whole series. I think episode 4 is probably the best of the bunch though.

They left a pretty decent sized hook for a sequel if they want.

Oh, most importantly Suzaku doesn't give Kingsley water
>>
Really?

Nobody wants to talk about this?
>>
File: sduw04.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sduw04.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
So when are we getting a batch with consistent subs? I miss it when we had proper BD rip groups, like THORA, or back when Coalgirls did shows that weren't just Moeboat.
>>
The Geass book clarifies shit that wasn't explained in the horrible horrible OVA
-Shin's Geass is the power to order those HE LOVES to kill themselves which is why it didn't work on Leila
It didn't work on Akito because when Shin used it on him he was too young to understand death at the time, but it remained in his-
-subconscious and is what made him fight dangerous battles and whatever.
(Shin wants people to die because he loves them and doesn't want them to live in THIS SHITTY WORLD BAWWWWWW this show is fucking retarded)
Lelouch and Suzaku spend the whole episode locked up and post credits is Lolo opening the door and saying Wakamoto wants to see Lelouch.
Shin- he cut his father's head off and then a floating skull gave him a geass because I don't even know what the fuck
Oh and the resolution with whatshisname (the EU) was retarded as hell and involved Ashley POPPING OUT OF A WARPHOLE WITH NO EXPLANATION WHAT

In one of the flashbacks Shin's standing in front of his father's headless body with a sword covered in blood when suddenly a MAGIC FLOATING GHOST SKULL with the geass symbol on its forehead appears in front of him and asks if he wants power and gives him a geass before disappearing.

They're in their fucking house.

And it's a magic floating ghost skull that appears out of fucking nowhere.

magic floating talking ghost geass skull
>>
>>14181779

doesn't coalgirls just basically rip the official US releases?
>>
>>14181817
>this formatting
Awful.

>magic floating talking ghost geass skull
Yeah, I guess that is strange in a reality where people have abilities to effectively not die when they are killed.
>>
>>14179887
Hasn't it had shitty subs on shitty video for weeks?

Sure we got official subs now (there's a Geass thread about it) but shitty video only still
>>
>>14181858
Usually they use modified fansubs and Japanese BDs.
>>
>>14181903
It got shit subs awhile ago yeah.
I dunno about shitty video.

It looked fine for me. It's the webrip, but official video.
>>
>>14181938
Waiting for bluray video
>>
>>14179887
There was plenty of Akito 5 talk in a couple of other topics, so that's relative.

That said, the BD video itself hasn't been ripped. There's a stream with bad subs and some better subs in a separate file.
>>
>>14181817
Shin himself is ultimately retarded, but his character being crazy and having that geass power was consistent.

Honestly, I don't mind the floating skull. It probably came from the damn painting as some sort of relic. If you don't do something horrible like killing your family near that thing, it might not appear again. Which is fine by me.
>>
For people wondering, the staff has already explained the skull:

It was Shin's father. Shin's father was a Geass user. When Shin killed his father, he "stole" Geass from him and gained his own Geass power.
>>
>>14182655
That's actually what I thought.
There were visual cues, but it was presented a little poorly.
>>
>>14182655
Well, it's presented in a purely symbolic fashion, so they could retcon that into a different explanation for how Shin got the Geass as long as nothing is written in stone. Not the first time something like that has happened in anime.
>>
File: Must-be-my-imagination.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Must-be-my-imagination.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>download this
>realize I never downloaded or watched OVA 4

Welp.
>>
>>14183720
>Tokufags really are mental equivalents of children.

That's pretty sad.
>>
>>14181898
>where people have abilities to effectively not die when they are killed.

That's par for the course for anime though.
>>
>>14187752
>That's par for the course for anime though.
That's sorta the point. It's not actually all that far flung.
>>
>>14187752
I mean, yeah I guess? Does it make it good?
>>
Why is this just out for you guys? We've watched this shit and hated the shit out of it in Chinese several months back.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.