[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason at all why the Ex-Gear pilot suits from Frontier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Is there any reason at all why the Ex-Gear pilot suits from Frontier have completely vanished other than "one gimmick per season"? They were kind of useful.
>>
But they haven't. The VF-31 has been stated in-series to use EX-Gear.
>>
>>14179477
keep watching
>>
>>14179477
The ex-gear for the vf-31 is now VF side instead of pilot side.
>>
>>14179477
Well, in Delta, Makina tells Hayate to use the onboard EX-Gear system if things go badly. Granted, it just shows a helmet dropping down from behind the pilot seat, and I don't know if there's more to it than that.
>>
The EX Gear stays in the seat most of the time.
They are basically for when you eject from your plane. The EX Gear is there in the VF-31, and even in the VF-1EX in Mirage and Hayate's mock battle if you look behind them.
>>
>>14179477
>implying the idorus aren't using modified suits
>>
>>14179477

>VF-1EX

>FUCKING EX

>YOU CAN SEE THE SHOULDERS OF IT IN EVERY COCKPIT SHOT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>14179601
they mainly have rocket skirts like alto did in the second frontier movie

they allow for rocket assisted jumps and landings, but can't do gliding or limited powered flight like the ex gear
>>
File: buckle up.webm (496 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
buckle up.webm
496 KB, 800x600
>>14179477
They're in Delta. Pay attention.
>>
They fold up inside the cockpit.
>>
>>14179698
So did the maintenance crew girls animate a cartoon of SD versions of themselves just for that brief explanation or what?
>>
>>14180855
Apparently so.
>>
>>14180902
I want more. No, I NEED more.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.