[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never watched any gundam series other than SEED/DESTINY.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Age-2-ms.png (1 MB, 1441x1452) Image search: [Google]
Age-2-ms.png
1 MB, 1441x1452
I've never watched any gundam series other than SEED/DESTINY.

I'd like to watch more. Which would you guys recommend? Should I start with the first?
>>
Skip gundam and just go to getter robo and gunbuster.
>>
>>14176139
It would be right up your alley
>>
>>14176159
>right up your alley
based on what? I watched SEED because it was on YTV when I was super into anime.

I'm a big fan of sentai/power rangers.
>>
>>14176161
>I'm a big fan of sentai/power rangers.
Wing and 00 are for you.
>>
Why bother? Anything else is just going to betray your expectations. Start with opium or heroin, psychoactive drugs are the only way to ascend the material world and expand your senses. You've basically hit the pinnacle of what your brain can handle so that's the only way up.

>>14176161
What do sentai/power rangers have to do with anything?
>>
>>14176163

this.

after watching wing and 00, you will be complete as one of the normie gundam collective.
>>
We already have one of these threads up, OP.

Not only are you new to Gundam, you're just fucking new. Lurk please.
>>
>>14176139
G-Saviour
>>
>>14176139
how did you feel about destiny?
>>
>>14176196
absolute garbage.
>>
>>14176139
>>
>>14176199
Aldnoah.Zero is basically a Gundam series, or really, how a Gunda series should be. You might dig it.
>>
File: Graze_Kai_Front.png (119 KB, 300x495) Image search: [Google]
Graze_Kai_Front.png
119 KB, 300x495
>>14176201
>how a Gunda series should be.
>Aldnoah.Zero

Go watch Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans instead of that. You'll get the plot of Aldnoah plus the perfect Mobile Suit in the series.
>>
File: 1418358331484.jpg (31 KB, 314x308) Image search: [Google]
1418358331484.jpg
31 KB, 314x308
G-Reco
>>
>>14176910
Literally worse than the MJP guy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.