[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/5B1zbVSAHGI Did you know? Half of this video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
https://youtu.be/5B1zbVSAHGI
Did you know? Half of this video is bullshit theories about anime fandom as a whole by self-proclaimed experts.
>>
The way he says anime infuriates me
>>
>>14174787
How so anon?
>>
>>14174876
Closed Captions interpret it as either "enemy" or "and he may". And Tomino becomes "to me know". Stupid anglo is supposed to be some knowledgeable kaijuu fan yet can't into japanese pronunciation.

>>14175284
You can easily tell the part about Gundam "creating hentai" was put there just to fish for views. It's a rough exaggeration
>>
>>14174876
annie may
>>
>>14175284
Also
>the name Gunboy was inspired by an unrelated american movie
>Gundam came from a deodorant commercial
>no sources
Yeah
>>
>experts
>>
>>14175287
>>14175296
Yeah, there was a lot of unsourced shit and exaggeration.
>>14175339
What's weird is that the Did You Know Gaming channel is usually decent information, with sources for almost everything.
The anime videos feel really half-assed.
>>
>>14175352
I don't think DYKA is run by the same people.
>>
>>14175375
That would explain the quality difference.
>>
This guy is a pretty bad speaker. He can hardly read quotes and the awkward pauses are longer than the transitions. He didn't even go into what the real reason for the popularity was, which was dank plastic.
>doesn't go into much about production
>"super robotic" in a time when real literally didn't exist
>annie may
>tumeeno/TUHmeeno
>"simmultaneous"
>showing that theater scene from EoE

>successful
>Iron-blooded Orphans

2/10 at least they tried
>>
>>14174787
Any source on Gunboy being inspired from word Convoy because I think "Gunboy" is something easily come up with in order to make toy name.
>>
>>14174787
How do I become one of those guys? It seems like it'd be great to be some guy who makes loads of money off Youtube saying loads of bullshit people take as gospel.
>>
>>14175729

You need the Internet, a Jewtube account, and some autism spectrum disorders.
>>
>>14175616

I think that pronunciation of "simultaneous" might just be a dialect thing, I've heard it before.
>>
>>14175729
>15 thousand views on a cooperative channel
>loads of money
Not being an idiot would be a good first step to getting rich.
>>
>>14177391
One of these days Imma remember not to leave names in the name field.
>>
>>14175296
Yeah, always strikes me as far fetched, I know a Gunpla technique book that also mentioned it before, so it could be a misguided belief or some things really do need sauce.
>>
When I try to be all "HEY GUYS, I KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS ANIME THAN YOU" I at least provide sources.
>>
>>14177391
I wasn't just referring to him m8y as one of these guys. There's ones like that one who talks about fighting games all the time that get a fuckload of views and even early access to games from corporations for easy press.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.