[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Updating The Great /m/ Chart, 4/29/2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
It's that time again, /m/, I have two days off in a row and we can get some chartwork done.

>Any animated /m/ work (meaning it must heavily feature power armor or robots) is up for the list. If you like /m/ Toku or video games, that's perfectly fine - you can make a list of your own, to cover those.
>Compilation movies ARE ALLOWED.
>There is a Google Doc of this thing... it needs updated because I'm dumb and forgot to do that last time
>People were talking about X-Bomber last time, and I don't know if it counts. What say you, /m/?
>>
>>14172652
I kinda wonder if it'd be a good idea to make this chart also have a key for those anime currently released for us engish-speakers but I feel like it'd be asking too much.
>>
Captain Earth got into SRW Card Chronicle so that counts for something, right?
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26830076
>>
>>14172652
in 72 they had a devilman anime, shit devilman doesn't make the list.
son of fuck.
>>
Genji Tsuushin Agedama, since it has power armor (bonus points for having the same head writer as Hepoi). Also, you should add the upcoming Time Bokan 24 series.
>>
>>14172798
Easy enough to do, just put a dot on it if it's been translated into reasonable English.
>>
>>14173436
>>14173438
Right, here's a very rough and almost certainly not complete indication of which shows have English subs/dubs.
>>
>>14173470
Note that's complete subs. Or things that are airing that are going to be subbed completely.
>>
>>14172652
>>14173470

Missing Bubuki Buranki.
Should be under 2016.
Seaons 2 for coming soon.
>>
If you're marking Exodus as split season, you should mark Active Raid as such as well.
>>
Love the little dot for subs, maybe another dot for shows released in bluray?
>>
Some missing ones:
>1969
Kaitei Shounen Marine
Soratobu Yuureisen
>1970
Hana to Mogura
Kaitei 3-man Mile
>1973
Doraemon
>1976
UFO Senshi Dai Apolon 2
Robot Taekwon V Jae2tan: Wooju-jakjeon
>1977
Robot Taekwon V Jae3tan! - Sujuung Teukgongdae
>1978
Robot Taekwon V wa Hwanggeum Nalgae ue Daegyul
>1979
SF Saiyuuki Starzinger II
>1982
Kagaku Kyuujo-tai TechnoVoyager
Super Taekwon V
Andromeda Stories
>1983
Choro Q Dougram
Super Teukgeup Mazinger 7
>1984
Dallos
84 Taekwon V
>>
>>14173266
Sure, that can get blued. I was on the fence about it, but I guess I'm counting X-O things so why not.

By the way, did Kantam Robo ever get an OVA or something to itself? Because Crayon Shin-Chan does not count for this list, but that would.

>>14173290
Yeah, Devilman by itself doesn't reeeally count as /m/. The crossover movie with Mazinger Z totally does though, and if they ever made a movie version of the Getter crossover that would too.

>>14173436
Both 2016?

>>14173470
Right, I can already see mistakes, but it's not bad.

Maybe a different dot for things fully subbed with crabsticks, like Might Gaine, Tobikage, Machine Robo RoC, Dendoh, and Getter Robo?

>>14174606
Alright.

>>14174950
Good point, I'll get on that. At the time of the last edit I don't think it was well known that it was split season like Exodus or whatever else.
>>
>>14174606
BuBuKi deserves more recognition. Shit's off the wall insane but it's like no one here cares.
>>
>>14175025
>At the time of the last edit I don't think it was well known that it was split season
It was announced as such, but whatever.
>>
>>14175025
>By the way, did Kantam Robo ever get an OVA or something to itself? Because Crayon Shin-Chan does not count for this list, but that would.
Based on its entry in Nicopedia, it got 3 specials that features it: 無敵のカンタムロボだゾ, カンタムロポも大好きだゾ and カンタム最後の戦いだゾ.

I can only find two of it on YouTube so I guess you could only count those episodes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2QH3xtUhLs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g29WKrfav_o
>>
>>14175025
>Both 2016?
No, just Time Bokan 24. Agedama is 1991.
>>
Ok, so I've edited the chart with everything new. If I accidentally missed a series or two, or if there are series I didn't take note of, tell me.
>>
File: all m shows up to may 2016 v1.png (242 KB, 1029x4635) Image search: [Google]
all m shows up to may 2016 v1.png
242 KB, 1029x4635
>>14177198
oops
>>
>>14177203
RS Keikaku: Rebirth Storage and Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars to 2016
>>
There was a thread a little while ago about "obscure" /m/ with stuff like Cool Cool Bye and the like. Does much of that show up on this list?
>>
File: all m shows up to may 2016 v1.1.png (243 KB, 1029x4635) Image search: [Google]
all m shows up to may 2016 v1.1.png
243 KB, 1029x4635
>>14177296
Added.

>>14179702
The problem with obscure works getting on the list is that people need to remember them before I can do a thing about them. But I did find and put Gaislugger on the list and it only ever shows up in obscure /m/ topics.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.