[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RS Project cast unveiling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: RS-Project-Rebirth-Storage.jpg (619 KB, 3000x1902) Image search: [Google]
RS-Project-Rebirth-Storage.jpg
619 KB, 3000x1902
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-28/rs-project-rebirth-storage-robot-anime-reveals-cast-more-staff/.101543

Bit of a shame that the show's quality is already written in stone.
>>
>>14170733
It's quality was written in stone the moment they made the concept. Also, inb4 that anon and his ugly ducking metaphor.
>>
>>14170733
>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-28/rs-project-rebirth-storage-robot-anime-reveals-cast-more-staff/.101543

Isn't this that mecha concept that won that questionably-done contest to made into an actual show some time back?
>>
>>14170757
Yes, unfortunately.
>>
>>14170765

Ah, thought it sounded familiar. Said as much in the article too.

Still bummed that Dean Drive lost.
>>
>>14170771
Dean Drive was shit too, with an even less original premise and a literal bootleg Jehuty.
>>
>>14170869
Unoriginal is unoriginal, and this one is the kind that's just painful to watch, while the other would be bland and forgettable.
>>
>>14170869

I'd rather take a plain yet potentially fun SR show over something that'll try to have its head up its ass, whatever way you slice it.
>>
>>14171137
You know what the most baffling part about RS' staff is? The scriptwriter Miyuki Kishimoto previously worked on series that have various degrees of lightheartedness (although the director had his fair share of that. Yet this guy most likely hired him anyway: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=17217
>>
Man, here I was wanting to take a break from immersing myself in 70s-90s /m/ to try something that actually aired in the past decade, and yet this thread is mostly gloom and doom. How depressing.
>>
>>14172779
>basing what all things must be off of one thread for one show
Dumbass
>>
I don't understand why people think this is guaranteed to be bad.
>>
File: 1425337048022.gif (2 MB, 640x468) Image search: [Google]
1425337048022.gif
2 MB, 640x468
>>14172794
>>14172794
I'm sorry, it's just something I hear a lot. I know it isn't indicative of everything currently airing but it makes me sad, that's all.
>>
>>14172808
Stop apologizing and stop being a faggot.
>>
File: It's going to be waifu favorite.png (872 KB, 497x440) Image search: [Google]
It's going to be waifu favorite.png
872 KB, 497x440
https://youtu.be/pCT2Fw-M4FI
>>
>>14172804
See, a while back the folks behind Mecha-Tsuku had posted entire plot summaries of their projects (because that clearly wouldn't backfire), with the one for RS being the most dire. Long story short, it involves the MC having his memories completely drained, and both him and the love interest ending up dead.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.