[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: [2016.04.27_19.57.26].jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[2016.04.27_19.57.26].jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
Why?
>>
Because Kira.
>>
Because TM Rev has better things to do than voice a character for fifty episodes
>>
>>14166357
this.
and they ran out of money to hire him.
>>
>>14166357
Or they couldn't afford him
>>
>>14166344
TM is expensive, you know.
>>
>>14166344
Not enough money to pay TM.
>>
>>14166357
>>14166368
They didn't need to kill him though
should've had Heine go off to join a different squad and do a secret mission of some sort.
The scenario could go like this
>still have heine appear and mentoer shinn and help athrun for a while and act as a sort of boost for their development
>in an ideal world we would have it so that Athrun learns that he needs to pick a side and stop sucking off Kira
>Shinn has learned not to hate orb and blindly follow people just to get his personal goals accomplished without seeing the big picture
>Heine fucks off after being sent on a top secret Faith mission
>comes back for the Finale and gets a few more lines in battle and to explain things
optionally throughout the show's later half he could be shown briefing the higher ups/captain of Durandal's scheme and doing investigative work, if you added in like 3 more of these scenes we could've had more foreshadowing of the destiny plan and it wouldn't need that many lines from T.M
>>
>>14166357
>TM Revolution
>Not being ecstatic at getting to be in Gundam
>Not wanting to get to do more Ramba Ral quotes

If it wasn't for his fees due to his afency, he'd probably be in more Gundam
>>
File: [2016.04.27_23.24.53].jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[2016.04.27_23.24.53].jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
This show is absolutely retarded but I can't stop watching it for some reason

>Kira literally shattered the Saviour into pieces with a single hit and somehow managed to not kill Athrun

Also Auel and the Abyss were pretty cool, shame they're already gone
>>
File: 1.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
One of the best things to come from destiny
I always wind up forgetting about it, then I'm reminded and laugh all over again
>>
>>14166968
https://youtu.be/GR_WkaBfheU?t=13
Was always my favorite, both arms in one slash.
>>
>>14166466
Character was introduced to die for drama. He was like the Tolle.
>>
>>14166466
This is some awful fanic, nice palindrome get though, Sheev.
>>
>>14166968

And you, my friend, are doing a brave thing.
>>
>>14166368
>>14166357
>>14166370

This actually. Remember Shiho Hahnenfuss? There were a lot of characters who got cut out due to issues like this.
>>
>>14169758
Shiho was TM, man.
>>
>>14166466

I doubt they actually had any incentive to plan that far considering that they were planning to repeat what happened with Miguel all along; that being a minor appearance to commemorate his songs being featured in the shows.

At least Heine gets to appear in his custom-colored GOUF until his exit from the series. Alas for Miguel.
>>
>>14166344
because that orange guy was a complete moron and a shitter faggot
so much for an "ace"
>>
>>14166466

That's exactly why they had to get rid of him. He was too reasonable about the war, and that wasn't what Fukuda and Morosawa wanted.

He also was a convienient plot device to make it so Minerva didn't like AA and Athrun didn't want to listen to Kira when he talked to him later.

Because if Kira sucessfully defused the battle without Minerva losing anyone (Yes there were a few faceless crewmen but you need a face for the audience to care) then they'd look bad for getting mad at them for it.
>>
>>14170110
>He also was a convienient plot device to make it so Minerva didn't like AA and Athrun didn't want to listen to Kira when he talked to him later.
Except Athrun was more willing to hear out the Archangel after that happened. He was pretty upset when Shinn wanted to take down the Freedom, even though they left him for dead because he went against their ideals.
>>
>>14167138
Holy shit Kira definitely looked very evil here.

>dat evil stare
>dat evil music
>took out both limbs with just one strike
>>
>>14170120

No that was after Berlin. After the first ocean battle Athrun tells them to get lost and doesn't want to cooperate with them, and then fights Kira when he intervenes again.

It's not until Berlin that he's suddenly on Kira's side for some reason I guess because he was happy Kira decided to help Zaft out.
>>
>>14170244
Destiny is better if you consider it the story of Kira becoming a fallen hero of sorts, with his "growth" leading him to trying to use military might to coerce the world to follow Lacus after it's over.
>>
>>14167106

This super imposed images of what should be tragic moments will never not be hilarious
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.