[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this bitch ever stop being annoying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13
File: Sochie0.gif (45 KB, 310x440) Image search: [Google]
Sochie0.gif
45 KB, 310x440
Does this bitch ever stop being annoying?
>>
>>14164538
No.
>>
>>14164542
Great.
>>
>>14164538
Does your taste ever stop being shit?
>>
Turn A had the best girls.
>>
Annoyance is a subjective feeling created by the person feeling it at the time.

If you wish for her to stop being annoying, stop being annoyed by her.
>>
File: sochie.png (522 KB, 641x481) Image search: [Google]
sochie.png
522 KB, 641x481
Best girl. Best Gundam pilot.
>>
Sochie is a nasty-ass ho that spread her disease-riddled vag for some Mexican guy after Loran didn't get the hint that she was into him.
>>
>>14165184
>the hint that she was into him.

She never outwardly expressed any real romantic feelings for him. You can't expect Loran to develop newtype-ism and figure out that she wanted to be moonraced. Especially since she said she hated moon niggers several times.
>>
>>14164538
Yes, from the start. Not your fault you have autism.
Stick to your perfect unrealistic Mary Sues.

I know you're the same faggot that's been making a lot of these threads in the past, you can't hide it because you use the exact same range of images and register
>>
File: sochiethread.jpg (42 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
sochiethread.jpg
42 KB, 720x480
>>14164538
>being annoyed by best girl
Are you physically repulsed by sunlight and clean air, too?
>>
>>14165510
OP posted Sochie, not her sister.
>>
the only thing i like about sochie is bullying her in gundam games where you can fight against her
>>
>>14165522
>kihel
>sunlight

Nigga...Kihel looks like she'd burned after 2 minutes of direct sunlight.
>>
>>14164538
When they get to space, so like around the end.
>>
>>14166567
Nah, even at the end she's a salty bitch that can't get over not winning the Loranbowl. She's a genderswapped niceguy.
>>
Awful lot of shit taste around her.
There is literally no girl worse than Sochie, even Une from Gundam Wing isn't as bad as her and she was a massive cunt.
>>
File: 423289868.jpg (67 KB, 528x394) Image search: [Google]
423289868.jpg
67 KB, 528x394
>>14169332
>even Une from Gundam Wing isn't as bad

You talking about the chick who developed a split-personality disorder over the course of the show because she took her glasses off once?

Shit taste, anon.
>>
>>14169332
Yeah... so many people here defending her dunno what I expected from /m/ board full with retards
>>
>>14169332
>no girl worse than Sochie
>no girl worse than a rich teenage girl who grew up in a neo-1880's world that gets invaded by the moon in a War of the Worlds bullshit scenario
>somehow worse than Nina Purpleton
>somehow worse than Reccoa Londe
>somehow worse than Kudelia Sugoi Bernstein
>somehow worse than Marina "poverty princess" Ismail

Sochie is irritating, but it's legit for her chatacter.
>>
>>14169332
Wing had the worst girls, now its Age or IBO.
>>
>>14172558
>Wing had the worst girls

Noin was awesome. She's one of my favorite Gundam girls. Also that blonde chick with silver helmet tthat Noiin hung out with was kinda cute, too.
>>
>>14164538
I can't believe so many people are jumping to her defense in this thread. That girl is absolutely obnoxious, flagrantly apologetically racist, warmongering, and whiny when anyone doesn't agree with her.

She would probably vote for Trump.
>>
>>14172558
>IBO
I don't know man, I hear Kudelia's pretty amazing.
>>
>>14172580
Noin is an overrated bore, she provides some exposition, there's some cut to her firing off screen, and she never gets a kill of a named character. Wow, she survives in a grunt so amazing. So does Sochie, Elle survives in something thats actually worse than the grunts in ZZ, if Noin didn't have nostalgia going for her nobody would mention her.
>>
>>14172650

It's kind of juvenile to only measure a character's worth by the amount of kills of named characters.
>>
File: wing- micky.jpg (122 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
wing- micky.jpg
122 KB, 500x609
>>14172650
>didn't kill any named characters
So like everyone in the show except Wufei and Zechs? piss off.
>>
>>14172676
>>14172668
Does she even have any good fights? Does she actually do anything besides standing stationary and firing off screen, or barking some orders? Not my fault your waifu is shit
>>
>>14172687
could care less about noin, the whole "# of named character kills=skill" just pisses me off.
>>
>>14172676

Who did Zechs kill?
>>
>>14172676

Yeah Kwan fucking Lee has more named kills than Ramba Ral (i.e. 1), but everyone remembers Ramba Ral

Kiling named characters shouldn't really be a statistict
>>
>>14172687
>thinks story telling is only as good as the fights.

How immature of you.

The reason I like Noin is because she is one of the few pilots in the Gundam-verse who doesn't suffer from acute autism or rash behavior that would be out of line with her character. Her actions and motives were rational given the context of each situation she was in and always consistent with her character. She was good pilot who was integral in advancing the plot and she behaved like a normal person. That alone makes her top-tier in character writing for a Gundam show.
>>
>>14172833
>Kwan fucking Lee
Jesus Christ, you fucking dug deep for that one. I don't even know who his first kill is.
>>
>>14172909

I'm pretty sure his MS gets disabled by Usso in his first showing, he doesn't get a kill until he upgrades to the Memedorza, and he just gets taken the fuck out by Usso again right after
>>
>hating on Sochie
She is one of the most believable characters in the whole franchise. Her behavior perfectly suits her origin and situation she found herself in.
Also, if you didn't shed a tear in her scene after Gavan was nuked, then you literally have no heart and soul.
Lyly is still the best Turn A girl, but Sochie is pretty amazing as well.
>>
>>14172861

> Noin
> not autistic
> normal person
> introduced listing off exactly how many days it's been since she and Zechs last met
>>
>>14173082
>tfw watched the scene while shitfaced and thought gavane's men staring into the crater was sadder than sochie wearing the dress
>>
File: 423289868.jpg (73 KB, 803x441) Image search: [Google]
423289868.jpg
73 KB, 803x441
>>14173314
>implying that a character who tracks how many days have passed isn't a tired cliche used across several forms of media.

mfw.
>>
>>14173478

> implying someone alone on an entire planet with limited resources waiting for rescue tracking their days is the same as counting the ones since you met a selected person
>>
>>14164538
No, never. Her last scene is her throwing away an important memento of Loran and screaming into the sky like a violent psychopath. She's almost as bad as Relena Peacecraft.
>>
>>14172584
You just described most of the big boards on this website
>>
>>14172861
Noin is none of those things, she's definitely not a good pilot. Her motives are literally summed up as "I love Zechs so whatever his goals are, are also mine" until the end where she's just some boring indecisive wreck. /m/ has made me loathe Noin when I was just indifferent because of shit like this, she's not a good character. She's not a balanced calm individual, she's just boring and lacking her own motivations that are believable. She's not a good pilot, and she's definitely not a good character for a Gundam show.
>>
>>14172584
God I hope this dumbass political spam stops when the US election is over.

I feel legit sorry for people in slavic countries who just want to come to 4chan, and have to spend all day being lectured by amerifats over a dumbass election that has nothing to do with them.
>>
>>14173535
>not a good pilot

In relation to what? She's held her own against Romefeller forces several times which is more than you can say about the Earth Alliance forces.

>she's just boring
That's just your very subjective opinion. Personally I don't like characters that fly off the handle for the sole purpose of advancing the plot. Noin has done what she felt was right in accordance to her own views which is all you could really ask for in a character.
>>
>>14173536
I don't really mind, though. It's fun to watch an actual election process for a change.
>>
>>14173491
It's actually a pretty common trope. Especially in stories where a character just got out of jail Like in Count of Monte Cristo. Or just watch the old Star Trek episodes and listen to how Spock speaks.
>>
File: Mueller.png (99 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
Mueller.png
99 KB, 300x239
>>14172790
those two Cancer and aries pilots. they were shooting up that base and zechs just chopped them up.
>>
>>14173671

Not sure they really count though since they didn't matter to the plot and only existed for one episode.
>>
>>14173577

The common thread between all the examples so far, bar perhaps Spock (I've not seen OG Trek to know, but I doubt it) is obsession. Including Noin. Matt Damon counted because he was obsessed with getting home and needed a calender to keep track of days since crash, days till rescue and harvests and shit. The Count of Monte Cristo was obsessed with revenge on those who wronged him, people getting out of jail are obsessed with reclaiming their lives.

Noin? She was obsessed with Zechs. That was the only reason she counted the days - because she needed to know how long since she'd last seen him. And that obsession rather defines her sadly. Her only goal is helping Zechs in any way she can. Which isn't autism, but is unhealthy human behavior. Spock might have done the same, but if he did, he's an alien from a species that are not known for healthy human behavior. They lock away their emotions, have to battle occasionally upon their release and act only from logic - or try to at least. Again, not exactly the picture of healthy human behavior.
>>
>>14173684
they're named, cause if we don't count small named characters in wing then only one named character actually died and that was trieze.

but then if we count Muller then characters like Noventa (heero kills him), Clark (duo kills him), that one dude that was friends with zechs in early 10-ish episodes that Quatre killed. so everyone gets at least one "named" character kill.
>>
>>14173718
>so everyone gets at least one "named" character kill.

Why is this important?
>>
File: 1240259852582.jpg (454 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
1240259852582.jpg
454 KB, 880x880
>>14173082
Sochie is ok, but Lily is the undisputed best gril
>>
>>14173561
Noin isn't a good pilot in relation to other pilots from other shows, killing grunts is no measure of skill but she's not even shown dispatching them in at least a skilled way beyond her usual stationary firing, even Emma Sheen and Sochie managed to show off their skills.

>Noin has done what she felt was right in accordance to her own views which is all you could really ask for in a character.
She never elaborates on her own views, or her own motivations. Whatever Zechs' motives or goals are also happen to be Noin's because she lacks her own beyond "make Zechs" happy its boring, she doesn't need to fly off the handle or be a super ace but goddamn her repeatedly talking about Zechs is just boring. That's the entirety of her character, to exist for Zechs. She literally couldn't exist as a character without him.
>>
>>14174303

It must be a sad existence to live for sake of someone you love and care about.
>>
>>14174347
Only as sad as a character having no motivations or aspirations of their own, to simply be because another character needs a mouthpiece.
>>
>>14174347

That isn't love, it's obsession
>>
>>14169592
No, she developed a split personality after Treize scolded her for being too ruthless. Acting without class, supposedly.
>>
>>14173535
Noin is the best support in the franchise. She backed Zechs when.it advanced him to do so, she helped his sister when he couldn't, and she called him on his bullshit when he went CCA. Barring her 'average' attractiveness, you couldn't ask for a better partner. She's boring, but reliable.
>>
>>14174382
>That isn't love
>it's obsession
Well she fits RIGHT IN with the rest of Wing's insane leading ladies then, doesn't she?
>>
>>14174674
>Barring her 'average' attractiveness
Lolwut? She is the most attractive woman on the cast save for Dorothy (and even Dorothy loses points due to her ridiculous eyebrows).

It's not her fault her boyfriend is prettier than her.
>>
>>14174677
That's a matter of opinion. She doesn't have an exaggerated body shape, or rediculous memorable physical features. She's remember for her actions and devotion. She's also one of the few adults in the show that have any goddamn sense at all, the other being Sally Po. We can agree that Noin is a good character, yes?
>>
>>14174690
>rediculous memorable physical features
Says you. I enjoy bokukko tomboys. I'd break her hips with whatever excuse of a penis an ultragirly bishonen has if I was Zechs.
I'd clang my scabbard against her until it broke.
>>
>>14174674

Sayla. Christina. Emma. The list could go on. If you include guys it'd be even longer. Kai. Bernie. Apolly. And so on. If you include non-pilots it becomes even more so with people like Bright, Roberto, Astoniage and so on.

>>14174676

Probably. It doesn't make her a good character to say she's the same as other characters though. And at least Relena and Dorothy have their own agenda. Even Sally Po has one, despite being a more minor character. Noin just has Zechs.

And a lot of Noin's fans act like she's better than them despite that. In fact, the tangent started because someone said Noin wasn't autistic and was a normal person unlike a lot of Wing's cast.
>>
File: 1343928688648.jpg (637 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
1343928688648.jpg
637 KB, 1100x1500
All this debate about best grill and everyone is wrong.
>>
>>14174677
The target demographic wasn't supposed to waifu Noin. She's supposed to be the tomboyish female that isn't seen as a desirable trait among Japanese men. Her androgynous design is also a counter to Zechs' bishonen style.
>>
>>14174981
You just equate that being in love is the same as being autistic. The fact is that love is far more relatable to the human condition than being a warmonger like Dorothy or being an abject pacificist while other people fight your battles for you Relena.
>>
Sochie was best girl and usually hate that character type
>>
>>14174990
Everyone except you
>>
>>14174674
Boring is exactly the problem

>>14176216
>You just equate that being in love is the same as being autistic.
>In fact, the tangent started because someone said Noin wasn't autistic and was a normal person unlike a lot of Wing's cast.
Nobody has equated love with autism, whats being implied is Noin's "love" is just obsession to a highly abnormal degree. To the point it makes her as dysfunctional as the rest of the Wing cast
>>
File: 1241289544889.jpg (52 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
1241289544889.jpg
52 KB, 709x480
>there are people that actually like and defend Sochie on this board
>>
>>14176770

I get mad boners when i hear her scream or moan, so yeah i'm a Sochie fag.
>>
File: 1343937846094.jpg (46 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1343937846094.jpg
46 KB, 720x480
>>14176724
Thank you Anon, I see you're also a /m/an with distinguished taste.
>>
>>14176773
So how do you feel about シュートォォォォォォォォォォォォォ?
>>
>>14176748
>Noin's "love" is just obsession to a highly abnormal degree

How? Supporting someone you are in love with is the normal thing to do.
>>
>>14176856

I always felt how funny it was that Loran displayed little to no objection in being put in a dress.
>>
>>14176961
Loving and supporting someone is one thing. Being obsessed with them to the point that you have no identity outside that is another thing entirely.
>>
>>14176982

And counting how many days since you last saw someone you're not even dating falls far more comfortably in to obsession than love. I believe see also states she came second in their training year at pilot academy, but could have cone first - only she sabotaged her scores to let Zechs win. Which, again, doesn't sound like the actions of love.
>>
>>14169332

Who is Lacus?
>>
>>14172557

You forgot Nena "literally murdered people for having more fun than her" Trinity.

Nena "caused Louise to become a major character" Trinity

Nena "pilots a lame orange blob with generic GN superpowers" Trinity

Nena "should've been raped by Prince Ali" Trinity
>>
>>14176975

He says he's only doing it because of orders, and later states flatly that he doesn't want to do it again, not even to get the Turn-A back, when (I think) Lily and Sochie suggest it.
>>
>>14176982

What do you mean that she has no identity? She's loyal, dutiful, and she's a good pilot and instructor. Just because she's not as prone to sticking her head up her own ass like the rest of the cast doesn't mean she has no identity.
>>
>>14172557

Reccoa did nothing wrong, dude. I know this is hard for you to understand, but what happened to her was rape, the same way that having sex with a drunk girl is rape. Scirroco was a wizard and his specialty was mindfucking girls into being his whores. If he could work his magic on newtypes like Sarah, an oldtype like Reccoa didn't have a chance against his pussymancy. That's the reason why the logic behind her betrayal is so nonsensical and skewed, because it's 100% rationalization to explain the fact that she's been Jedi Mind Tricked into sucking the bad guy's cock while she was emotionally vulnerable after Quattro turned her down for being too old. That's why even her newtype force ghost thing tells Sarah that Scirocco needs to die, because she was legitimately a good girl who did nothing wrong and suffered an awful fate at the hands of a terrible, evil man.

TL:DR don't blame victims for their rape
>>
>>14177014

There's so much misunderstanding about Reccoa in this post I don't even know where to start. She's not a bad character,but not remotely like you're suggesting either.
>>
File: Trump enters the Gundam fight.png (599 KB, 833x832) Image search: [Google]
Trump enters the Gundam fight.png
599 KB, 833x832
>>14172584
>She would probably vote for Trump.

That's why she's the best girl. Now get in your Mobil Rib, moonfag, and build that wall.
>>
I liked her, she was cute and her irrational hatred of moonrace made sense given the context and she was eventually shown the error of her ways. She could've chosen a better husband though instead of a Zaku pilot.
>>
>>14174981
>Sayle
>Not useless

Bitch could've averted the Axis Shock by scolding her big brother.
>>
>>14177022

You're welcome to be wrong and a shitlord if you want.

Yes, I said shitlord. Deal with it.
>>
>>14177005

Has there ever been a worse gundam girl? I feel like there should be at least one, but she was just so unbearably awful about it.
>>
>>14177062

You mean the guy who didn't even listen to her in the One Year War when he had smaller and more reasonable goals? Yea, I'm sure that work.
>>
>>14177102

She didn't scold him hard enough. If Mirai had been his sister she would've let him have it like some kind of angry Japanese fishwife until he promised to behave.
>>
>>14177107

Yea, I'm sure shouting harder would work against the stubborn idealist with no real attachments and massive ego and not just make him leave.
>>
>>14177068

Reccoa's entire character is that she's caught between being a soldier and being a woman. She spent most of her life being a respected soldier via rebel activity and so on but could never find anyone to treat her as a woman because she was always busy fighting for a cause with others more concerned with the same. She hoped Char would, but he only saw her as a comrade so when Scirocco saw her as a woman she jumped ship to join him. She knew all along that he was an asshole, but she didn't care because he gave her the one thing she felt was missing in her life: validation as a woman. He didn't mind voodoo her, he didn't newtype anything her and he didn't rape her because he didn't have to. She joined willingly because she craved that validation that much that she was willing to join up with someone she knew was horrid and committed awful acts like colony gassing to get it, even if it ate at her conscience to do so.

Emma is her direct counter part in the show. Reccoa goes from the A.E.U.G. to the Titans, Emma goes the other way. Reccoa is a mess that feels incomplete without that validation while Emma doesn't care about that validation because she knows who she is and what she is and feels content in it. It's why Fa, Emma and Reccoa all question a woman's path in life and such during conversation in the show - because each of them has their own conviction on what it is thanks to different paths in life. Reccoa came to a kind of batty solution because she's had a shitty life, living as a child soldier and growing up in to a fucked up adult. It's not a good life for anyone and will almost certainly result in mental trauma of some kind, which in her manifested in her need for sexual validation and attachment to a bad cause just to get it.

She betrays Scirocco when she's dead because she's freed of that attachment and can see clearly what she was doing and why, and also why stopping Scirocco is for the better.
>>
>>14177014
>pussymancy
I giggled
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.