[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomino praised Love Live!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 208jx92.gif (391 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
208jx92.gif
391 KB, 640x480
What if his next Gundam has idols as main characters. What if it is cute girls evoking Gundam powers becoming like the Armor Girls Project and they are also idols?

And worse, what if it is a HUGE success, so big that the next few gundam projects also have idols?

Would you cry?
>>
>>14160414
>Would you cry?
I'd cry if they did all of that and yet still shoehorn in a male MC.
>>
>>14160420

Read
>>14160414
>What if his next Gundam has idols as main characters.

If the idols are the main characters, then no male MC.
>>
>>14160427
But what if the MC is a trap, posing as an idol?
>>
>Next gundam series is an MS Girl Idol series
I just don't know what to feel
>>
>>14160420

What if there's a male MC and he's a massive homosexual with eyes only for his bro?
>>
>>14160447
Gundam breaks tv records
>>
>>14160427
The idols are the MCs in that they're the selling points, like the girls in harem and other idol anime. But there's always a self-insert male character acting as the MC for the audience to identify with and push things along.
>>
File: Ms_girl_3.jpg (148 KB, 828x1104) Image search: [Google]
Ms_girl_3.jpg
148 KB, 828x1104
>>14160414

So basically MS Girls? They should have ads for 7-eleven and ANA while at it
>>
>>14160447
I can get behind that idea
>>
>>14160414
>what if it is a HUGE success
The show or the line of toys? Unless the toys sell like hotcakes, then it sort of doesn't matter how well the show does.

I do really think the current buyers of Gundam toys and models would really get behind an all Idol cast, and I don't know if the sort that would really love an idol based Gundam would buy all that many pieces of plastic to make up for the loss of sales to the first type.

If I were a Bandai exec, I'd not want to bet my career on this idea, no matter how Tomino might try to pitch it.
>>
>>14160526
>I think I'll draw an MS girl today
>let's start by drawing a regular MS with thinner proportions
>now let's show the head and upper legs, plus the upper arms
>eh fuck it I'm bored
Every time
>>
>>14160414
He wouldn't. He may like it but he would never do something like this.
>>
File: 1455557957843.jpg (83 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455557957843.jpg
83 KB, 500x375
>>14160462
Oh man could you imagine?

>Show sets up all these waifus and this big harem and everything.

>Doesn't respond to any advances by any of the females intentionally.

>At the end just goes "I'm actually gay sorry." and runs off with his bro.

Imagine the anger this would cause.
>>
>>14160414
i'd be glad if all of them die shrike team style.
>>
File: f760f716.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
f760f716.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>14160420
>>14160462
>>14160465
>>14160772
>mecha + idols
>wanting a male MC
>not wanting the idol herself falling in love with the mech itself
And you call yourselves /m/en?
>>
>>14160414
>All Idol crew piloting gundam for world peace
>Customized gundam with speaker and guitar piece to blast the citizen of the world with the music of peace
>The MC is the Idol Manager managing their daily routines and tour around the world
>Rival Idol wanted MC to become their manager
>Idol Civil War
>Culminating in one of the idols steal MC as her personal slave
>All out idol rumble with Death Machine playing music that broke the world

The series end like Victory

Holy shit it might as work
>>
>>14160860
>Xenoglossia 2
>>
>>14160860
No, it really doesn't sound interesting.
>>
>>14160860
Boring. I'd rather see a story with a focus on the economics.
>>
>>14160881
>>14160872
>>14160871
>A series about some Mars Idol wanted to go to Earth for her touring session
>Hired a group of rag tag mercenaries to accompany them to Earth
>spend 15 Episode on the trip to Earth with the crew discuss how SUGOI the idol is
>The series end when the Idol touches the mic on Earth

How bout that I'm pretty sure MAL would like that
>>
>>14160414
No. I want more musical action shows. If we happen to get more mecha musicals I'll be happy.
>>
>>14160889
You're beating an irrelevant, dead horse.
>>
>>14160414
>What if his next Gundam has idols as main characters.
He would change his name to Kawamori.
>>
>>14160889
There was no economical and political parts in IBO.
We don't know how Kudelia got her influence, why do people call her a revolutionary girl (even though she's not a revolutionary, she's closer to liberals of 19 century), how is the martian mining structure.
>>
>>14160925
>We don't know how Kudelia got her influence,
Public speaker, I think all that was explained in the first couple episodes or maybe a tidbit was given in Dort. Her dad is rich, she spoke out for Mars and stuff, that's all.

>why do people call her a revolutionary girl (even though she's not a revolutionary, she's closer to liberals of 19 century),
Autonomy was basically unheard of outside of fringe areas where groups like Teiwaz unofficially rule through cash flow. As you saw by the end, many now sought independence from Gjallerhorn.

>how is the martian mining structure.
Irrelevant, it's just an excuse for the plot to happen.
>>
>Tomino praised Love Live!

Why is this surprising? He's already said he likes the show and the characters can-do attitude in following their dreams. He also likes Honkers.
>>
There was a thread a few days ago where people were thinking of what an idol-centric Gundam would be like, and it was all basically Macross.

So it would be Macross only with V-fins and monoeyes instead of robo-planes.
>>
>would I cry
I would die
>>
>>14160942
Her dad wasn't fond of her political activities.
We have a lot of public speakers in my country and they're not as popular as Kudelia, even though the themes of their performances are really important.
>autonomy
She doesn't promote autonomy.
She promotes economical freedoms.
Why would unions support her?
Companies like Teiwaz rule everywhere through cash flows. Nothing changes.
Independence from Gjallarhorn could come only if Gjallarhorn would be liquidated. And it won't be liquidated since the wealth of some companies depends on its existence, like Montag.
>irrelevant
It's relevant. Everything depends on the production.
>>
>>14160414
>Would you cry?
Depend, is the member of the idols consist of some Puru?
>>
>>14160414
You are never replicating the success of the "Macross should be love live" shitposter. I hope you understand that.
>>
File: tumblr_nwqavvjiDX1s2kojso1_400.png (77 KB, 309x593) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwqavvjiDX1s2kojso1_400.png
77 KB, 309x593
>>14160447
>>
File: SR_533_Transformed_Honoka_Event.png (466 KB, 512x720) Image search: [Google]
SR_533_Transformed_Honoka_Event.png
466 KB, 512x720
>>14160944
>He also likes Honkers.
Good taste
>>
>>14160925
>We don't know how Kudelia got her influence
She gave a speech once before the series started and people rallied around her. No seriously, that's what happened.

Yet, going by the flashbacks Fumitan has been in place way before that. Like they were almost guiding Kudelia to be this big important girl to be assassinated.
>>
>>14164395
It's called calling in a favor.

Last I recall Fumi was indebted to some people.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.