[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preparation thread for the upcoming Babby Cup on May 6th. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 560px-M_logo.png (115 KB, 560x600) Image search: [Google]
560px-M_logo.png
115 KB, 560x600
Preparation thread for the upcoming Babby Cup on May 6th.

It's time for /m/ to rise again.
>>
At the last Babby...
>>
predicting straight colony drops for all of our games
>>
>>14153586
pls no
>>
Spring Cup draws in one bong, 35 bings. Let's hope for the colony to rise again.
>>
>>14153681
But whatever.
>>
hope for the best
>>
We're in group E: /wg/, /h/, /m/ and /gif/.
>>
>>14154090
ded group.

/wg/ is strong, but we should be able to defeat /h/ and /gif/.
>>
dat group h

/v/, /sp/, /jp/, /n/

Holy fuck
>>
up
>>
First: bump.

Second: now that we've gotten new additions to the team, does anyone else think the team should get new Goalhorns?
Trombe! should remain as the main horn. No doubt about it.
Char's Zaku II and RX-78-2 should have their own goal (either Gallant Char or Here Comes Chat, and Tobe! Gundam) or maybe share one (Ai Senshi). Sounds like an obvious choice but they could work well.
And Cutey Honey could get her own horn, too. Anyone who has watched any of the series could choose something good.
>>
Dump RX-78.
>>
>>14153581
>best blenders but worst managers
At least we died beautiful
>>
>>14158094
>And Cutey Honey could get her own horn
No.

I like Cutie Honey, but Mazinger already has his goalhorn and that's enough.

We should limit goalhorns, otherwise there would be no point to trombe if everyone just had their own goalhorn.
>>
>>14158285
Trombe is shit
>>
>>14158422
That's not the point. Trombe is the official goalhorn,

There would be no point to an official goalhorn if everyone had their own.
>>
up
>>
Did Char's Zaku replace Gundam as gold striker?
>>
Where the fuck is the council when we need them? What's going on with the blenders?
>>
>>14154195
>/v/ vs /sp/
This is going to be fun to watch.

>>14154090
Three bets on /h/ gangbanging Cutey Honey or Gundam?
>>
>>14153581
What happened to /mtg/? I missed it.
>>
>>14164827
we came in 2nd place
>>
>>14164453
Yes

>>14164627
What happen with the blenders?
>>
Oh man, a thread I was unaware of! Quick answer everything!
>>14158094
I think we're set with our goalhorns as are right now. Trombe, Alt's horn, and Mazinger's Horn are enough. Plus after Hibiki, we learned giving a 77 bench player a goal horn wasn't a smart idea.
>>14164453
Yes. As officially dictated by Shadowborg.
>>14164627
Progress goes smoothly I believe. That's more of a Granger Question, but at least we have established communications with Blenderanon I believe.
>>
>>14165838
>Progress goes smoothly
Cool. Any progress on Cutie Honey?
>>
>>14166031
Don't believe so, i think Blenderanon is focused in the stadium for now
>>
>>14166031
What >>14166086 said. I don't exactly remember whose faces are done but I know we have a generic blender to use as a placeholder.
>>
>>14166086
>>14166308
Have you put some thoughts about the /m/ invitational?

Maybe it can be done after the babbies.
>>
>>14166385
Well the problem with that is the /vg/ League which A) is streamed by Nepgear some and B) most of the council competes in.
>>
>>14166912
So /4ccg/ memes aside how entrenched in VGL is the /m/ council really
>>
>>14166916
Let's see:
>Nep: Streamer
>Me: /dng/ manager
>Shadowborg: /twg/ manager
>Granger: /nepgen/ manager
>Kingspark: /gerg/ manager
So everyone sans Kaiser
>>
File: poutwing.png (254 KB, 306x390) Image search: [Google]
poutwing.png
254 KB, 306x390
>>14166946
>>
Are there recordings of the second tag-team cup anywhere?
>>
>>14166946
You forgot Archivist as /mhg/ manager
>>
File: CheekyGeneralRevil.png (57 KB, 150x345) Image search: [Google]
CheekyGeneralRevil.png
57 KB, 150x345
>>14167038

http://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

Under the History section of the Links on the homepage is the klaxa archive of matches.
>>
>>14167113
Klaxa has yet to put up the Tag Team Cup II yet. You'll have to check Capt. Planet's Hitbox or root around in /4ccg/ for Sou's file for Day 2
>>
>>14167113

Wait, no I forgot, they never got uploaded there.

You can find three of the four days on CaptPlanet's hitbox videos, except the second day, which somebody else broadcast.

http://www.hitbox.tv/CaptPlanet/videos
>>
We're not that far from the cup guys.

Only 8 days to go.
>>
>>14170049
You might even say we're on the cusp of the cup.
>>
File: space_filling.jpg (106 KB, 1111x725) Image search: [Google]
space_filling.jpg
106 KB, 1111x725
>5 day old cup thread on /m/ that only just learned of

>>14166086
This is correct
I've intentionally been slacking on Cutie Honey's blender partly because I've been caught up in stadium construction and partly because people have lodged complaints about the Nanoha blender's somewhat wonky face shape (which I'd probably end up recycle for Cutie Honey so I don't have to reinvent the wheel) and I'd like to sharpen my skills a bit before taking another crack at an anime face

In the meantime, I guess people are welcome drag in a MMD face if they can find or repurpose one

>>14170049
>Only 8 days to go.
uugh, don't remind me

This infernal stadium is burning me down
Can never seem to get a setup I'm satisfied with so there's been a lot of scrapping and reworking of the initial idea I had.
Not super enthused about what I've got going now, but I kinda have to settle on it, or I won't have anything to show for my efforts

pic related is one of the early iterations of the stadium geometry, only a tiny fraction of which still remains as it was
>>
>>14176763

what exactly is the concept here supposed to be?

Is it just a soccer field in some glass and tube box in sphess?
>>
>>14179019
Looks like a pretty nice hanger deck to me.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.