[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S TIME FOR L-GAIM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 16
File: cloudschatze.jpg (83 KB, 1119x782) Image search: [Google]
cloudschatze.jpg
83 KB, 1119x782
IT'S TIME FOR L-GAIM
>>
>>14152903
SHOW ME THE WAY TO YOU
LEAD ME NOW WHERE YOU ARE
>>
NO REPLY
>>
>>14152931
KIN NO SUNAAAA DOKEI
>>
File: top_bnr_IMSLED_Release.jpg (191 KB, 733x404) Image search: [Google]
top_bnr_IMSLED_Release.jpg
191 KB, 733x404
What's the best MH design and why is it the LED Mirage?
>>
Did they resub new raws?
>>
>>14153376
Nope not even external subs. Half the shit that BunnyHat is great enough to rip go to waste because nobody wants to sub them or the people with the know-how and resources to put out external subs don't
>>
>>14153397
I believe I have softsubs somewhere. Downloaded them from the links posted here last year.
>>
>>14153405

Even for the shin-getter episodes?
>>
>>14152903
"Mark II"
>>
File: 71129.jpg (26 KB, 256x341) Image search: [Google]
71129.jpg
26 KB, 256x341
>>14153336
>LED Mirage

I've never seen anyone spell Schpeltor that way
>>
File: beta1.jpg (109 KB, 680x892) Image search: [Google]
beta1.jpg
109 KB, 680x892
>>14153336
>literally the Strike Freedom of FSS
>"best"

You couldn't have picked any other AKD MH?
>>
File: gamma1.jpg (136 KB, 594x959) Image search: [Google]
gamma1.jpg
136 KB, 594x959
>>14153489
Does the Mighty series ever appear in the manga?

Has anyone scanlated the last 3 volumes?
>>
File: 016.jpg (478 KB, 940x1200) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
478 KB, 940x1200
>>14153566
Yeah, but only for like one scene in vol 11.
>>
File: led_bust.jpg (187 KB, 733x667) Image search: [Google]
led_bust.jpg
187 KB, 733x667
>>14153489
>Strike Freedom of FSS

nigga you wut
>>
File: wavfs-80_0.jpg (138 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
wavfs-80_0.jpg
138 KB, 600x450
>>14154058
>hugeass backpack and weapons
>insanely cluttered and gaudy
>overpowered as fuck

It's like a 12 year old's dream.
>>
>>14154106
>>hugeass backpack and weapons
>>insanely cluttered and gaudy
>>overpowered as fuck

I mean this is FSS we're talking about
>>
>>14153336
Definitely the Kishin Kongo.
>>
File: TimeForL-Gaim.jpg (48 KB, 418x455) Image search: [Google]
TimeForL-Gaim.jpg
48 KB, 418x455
>>14152903

Is there ever a moment that isn't time for L-Gaim?

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8400781
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9189393
>>
File: cross-mirage.jpg (126 KB, 398x711) Image search: [Google]
cross-mirage.jpg
126 KB, 398x711
>>14153489
The Mighties are pretty ugly as MHs go, you could have picked any other AKD MH yourself (including the LED) and got a better design.
>>
>>14155318
The Mighties are great though
>>
File: t233-1.jpg (96 KB, 604x749) Image search: [Google]
t233-1.jpg
96 KB, 604x749
>>14153336
Haven't read FSS yet but going by looks alone this is my favorite. Especially that head it has. Is there a good kit of it anywhere?
>>
File: t233.jpg (132 KB, 793x800) Image search: [Google]
t233.jpg
132 KB, 793x800
>>14155752
There's a single expensive resin kit of it that's out of print, and I don't think there's any recasts out there either. It's not exactly a popular design, being an enemy grunt, so Volks will probably never give it the plamo treatment. The resin kit itself wasn't even made by Volks.

It does look sexy in 3D though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZDJmJTzg50
>>
I've always wondered, is Nagano a closet gay?
>>
>>14158055
He's essentially a fashion designer, what do you think?
>>
>>14158055
Amaterasu is obviously his self insert mary-sue, is lusted after by men and women, is very androginous and cross-desses a few times. So yeah probably.
>>
>>14158055
Probably, but there are a handful of others from his generation. Anno especially comes to mind.
>>
>>14158111
>>14158121
>>14158130
Dude's been married to a woman for decades.
>>
>>14158160
And? Do you not know what "closet" means?
>>
>>14158165
>Fashion designers
>in the closet

Pls.
>>
File: !.png (52 KB, 359x376) Image search: [Google]
!.png
52 KB, 359x376
>>14152903
I just torrented the L-Gaim anime and The Five Start Stories. What am I in for (pls no spoilers)
>>
>>14158395
L-Gaim's ending is rushed and kinda weird
Goofy antics here and there are nice though.
>>
File: 014.jpg (222 KB, 740x987) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
222 KB, 740x987
Machine messiahs >>> Mortar headds
>>
>>14153336
>Led Mirage

SO what makes this thing so powerful? I hear it touted as fairly badass
>>
>>14159930
If you were to express this LED Mirage's strength as a parameter, if the LED Mirage would be 100, everything else would be 0. It's said that an absolute 0% cannot exist, but that is only on Earth. No matter what the situation, no matter what the case, no matter what the reason, that's right, even if this white devil were to be destroyed, the possibility of defeating the LED Mirage simply does not exist. Completely 0%. 0% for the Vank (note: I'm not too familiar with what the names are in English so I might be spelling some wrong), 0% for the Schpelter, 0% for the Jagd Mirage, 0% even for the KOG. Unfortunately, thinking that you might be able to win by perseverance or chance or luck is a bad habit gained from reading too many Earth comics. You might be able to defeat this MH, that is absolutely impossible. History proves it. As of JC 7777, there is no MH, machine, mechanical life-form, demon, god, life-form, alien, or otherworldly entity that has been able to defeat this MH.
-Mamoru Nagano
>>
>>14159930

It's the Flame Launcher, it's designed to kill gods.

Though keep in mind that in the setting, gods aren't unstoppable
>>
>>14159978

Keep in mind you're not supposed to take this at face value and it fits with the in-universe propoganda of people being afraid of the Mirage due to it only being deployed I think 8 times in the entirety of the story.
>>
>>14159978

Wow. That's a whole lot of words to say absolutely nothing. Like that is some serious play ground thinking. "You literally just said, it's the strongest because it's the strongest" and even that is stretching.

>>14159988

Can it nuke a planet? Can it time travel? Can it alter reality? Can it warp? Can it withstand a black hole?

>>14159988

Polytheistic gods tend to die pretty easily. As far as gods go anyways.
>>
>>14159978
>History proves it. As of JC 7777, there is no MH, machine, mechanical life-form, demon, god, life-form, alien, or otherworldly entity that has been able to defeat this MH.
What about another LED Mirage? There is more than one.
>>
>>14160762
Well I'd hate to be worshipping in a monotheistic religion just to have my deity die so yes, they are harder to kill.
>>
>>14160762
>Wow. That's a whole lot of words to say absolutely nothing. Like that is some serious play ground thinking. "You literally just said, it's the strongest because it's the strongest" and even that is stretching.

That's cause the quote is supposed to be the creator's response to a bunch of power level faggots constantly bothering him about how the LED Mirage compares to other mecha.

Its obvious its not true cause the first fucking chapter of the manga has an LED Mirage just barely beating an opponent. The Mirage was wrecked and had to be picked up.
>>
>>14160814
>That's cause the quote is supposed to be the creator's response to a bunch of power level faggots constantly bothering him about how the LED Mirage compares to other mecha.

Yeah, well it makes him sound like biggest power level faggot
>>
>>14160817
Exactly, he had to be the biggest faggot to end all other faggots.
>>
>>14160847

That's almost Shakespearean
>>
>>14159978
That's nice and all, but could LED Mirage EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>14159978
>people still take that seriously
>>
>>14159978
>“That thing that looks like a Gundam in your hand, along with that strange articulated double-knee joint is by no means attractive to me, nor am I at all impressed by it. I feel a sense of revulsion for it, in fact.

>I’m sure in short time there will be an increase in people in Akihabara making these strange yoga-posing snapfit kits. It was the same when everyone started building those piss-easy Master Grades, and when it became Real Grades – I’m fed up with it.”

>“It may seem like I am ignoring your human rights to say this, but you can’t research any of that. Why? Because you have no way of knowing what it’s like to be gluing together a pose, sculpting with Pla-plate and putty, or having empathy with the men who now have lung cancer due to lacquer fumes and toxic adhesives, covered in nubs and resin dust as they labour with their sandpaper.

>You go out into the plastic model shop without enriching your imagination. You are merely grasping the Whatever-Grade as a snapfit toy you use to stroke yourself.

>You jump at the newest Gundam kits, and all you do is relish the pride in owning one as some consumer without putting in any effort. You must not become a consumer. You must become someone that creates.”

-Mamoru Nagano, "Ode to Bandai", ISBN 9784048123456
>>
>>14160885
>ISBN 9784048123456

Fuck you, you made me check if that's an actual code
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.