[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHERYL NO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 45
File: RAPE.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RAPE.jpg
189 KB, 1280x720
SHERYL NO
>>
File: SHERYL STOP.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SHERYL STOP.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
They even change the camera angle so you can see it from Ranka's POV as her heart breaks.
>>
File: ranka_slapped.jpg (1 MB, 1280x4320) Image search: [Google]
ranka_slapped.jpg
1 MB, 1280x4320
Sherylfag reporting in
>>
Oh Sheryl yes

Three times if I remember correctly
>>
I remember dropping Frontier early only to pick it back up because of how much Ranka gets fucked with. Pretty sure at some point even the staff started to hate her.
>>
Is every green haired person in the Kawamoriverse just eternally suffering for Guld's original sin?
>>
File: devastated.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
devastated.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
You can actually see the exact moment when her heart rips in half.
>>
>>14145896
>The only way green haired people can escape Kawa/m/ori's wild ride is the sweet embrace of death
>>
What did Ranka get for losing the bowl?
>>
>>14145906

Brera and Nanase.
>>
>>14145896
But Guld redeemed himself and was forgiven. This isn't fair.
>>
File: 1460642162572.gif (78 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1460642162572.gif
78 KB, 300x169
>>14145843
>rankafags on suicide watch after being happy that she kissed alto during the movie.
>>
>>14145896
>Milia
>suffering
>>
>>14145932
Did you not watch 7?
>>
>>14145935
What happened in 7? Her and Max were separated, but none of them was dating anyone else because they still had feelings for each other. Who says they didn't got together again after the show?
>>
>>14145836
>SHERYL NO

SHERYL YES. She's the best female character of the entire Macross franchise. Followed by Milia and Catherine Glass
>>
>>14145914
>But Guld redeemed himself and was forgiven
By dying
>>
>>14145871
That's not really fair considering Ranka later slaps Sheryl for similar reasons in the last episode
>>
>>14145975

Sheryl endured a lot more than Ranka did.
>>
>>14145836
Sheryl
Yes
>>
>>14145906
Hours upon Hours of fat producers penetrating her every hole to become the greatest idol of her generation.
So concert sales, I guess?
>>
I still laugh remembering the anal pain of the Rankafags when Frontier was airing.
>>
>>14145975
Sheryl had space aids to deal with though while Ranka only had hurt feelings
>>
>>14146087

Sheryl was also betrayed by everyone and had her career implode, on top of Space AIDS. Ranka's drama bullshit is nothing in comparison.
>>
File: 1395872459109.jpg (225 KB, 1000x1194) Image search: [Google]
1395872459109.jpg
225 KB, 1000x1194
>all these fellow Sherylfags
Clearly /m/en with exquisite taste.
>>
>>14146129

Ranka is literally a retarded collection of moe traits while Sheryl is immensely charismatic and engaging. Not to mention nice. All the shit Sheryl went through and she never begrudged Ranka even once. Ranka never had a chance.
>>
MAYN
A
Y
N
>>
>>14145977
Poor, poor Sheryl I guess.
>>
>>14146149

Depends on what you mean by 'charismatic'.
>>
>>14146400

Dude, Sheryl's incredible. She's basically an uber-exotic girlfriend who's quirky enough to be interesting without being tremendous obnoxious. More, she's also glamorous and downright sexy.

This isn't to put down Ranka, who is charming and cute in her own right. But it was by no means a fair competition, because how the fuck do you compete with that? It's like a girl having to choose between the guy who's her childhood friend and the dude who's an ace pilot.
>>
>>14146442

So how is she charismatic, if you care to address exactly what I said?

Because that response mostly just boils down to 'Yeah, this 2D girl is super hot, 10/10.'
>>
>>14146452

Yes, it basically means "She looks great, and she has a nice personality." That's pretty much what I said.
>>
>>14146458

So how does that make her a charismatic person?

You could pull girls off the street that have that combination, it doesn't mean they have some kind of charm.
>>
>>14146465
>So how does that make her a charismatic person?You could pull girls off the street that have that combination, it doesn't mean they have some kind of charm.

You're almost as thick headed as Minmay.
>>
>>14146465

Not him, but that's essentially all charisma is: the ability to make other people do what you like by force of personality or charm. In universe people quickly fall under her sway (like at the school) while in reality she has a lot of fans.

I'd say that she also has a good personality, because she knows what she wants and goes for it (most of the time at least) and likes to tease people and have some fun with guys, like with Alto while at the same time she's still nice to fans and to random people like Ranka and doesn't act like a diva where it's not warranted. She acts like one at concerts, because the performance comes first and she needs stuff done fast and right. That's fine. She doesn't carry it over to the rest of her life though.

I'd say that's pretty charismatic when combined with the first part.
>>
File: sheryl_01.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1072) Image search: [Google]
sheryl_01.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1072
>>14146900
Absolutely, Sheryl has presence.
>>
>>14145836
>>14145843
>>14145871
>>14146935
I have never understood how people are attracted to this blob of goo. Her hair looks like entrails or some kind of parasitic lifeform, her eyes are so detached from their own lines she looks perpetually drunk, hungover, or sick. Or all three. And that's before you get to the nonsensical wardrobe.

Just... WTF mates?
>>
>>14146945
>And that's before you get to the nonsensical wardrobe.

Senseless wardrobe ? For pete's sake the things she wears normally while in town are casual things. On stage it's different, but hey she doesn't walk half nude in the city. So what's your problem, that her stage dress are a little ose', a little bit sexy ? Par for the course for a professional singer.
>>
File: rise_up.jpg (98 KB, 850x1215) Image search: [Google]
rise_up.jpg
98 KB, 850x1215
>>14146945
>he doesn't want to rise up
>>
File: zess suffering.jpg (148 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
zess suffering.jpg
148 KB, 1440x810
>>14145889
>Pretty sure at some point even the staff started to hate her.

it could have been worse
>>
>>14146985
So what was the deal with her? Did she just lose out on a love triangle or something worse?
>>
Sheryl is my favorite but the amount of putrid circlejerking and heavy shit flinging that came with her fanbase is downright appalling.
>>
It's been 8 years and the tears are still as salty as ever
>>
>>14147018
>It's been 8 years and the tears are still as salty as ever

Lol so true. Many fans though Frontier would be Minmay's revenge. Didn't work in the tv series and neither in the film.

As much as I like Macross Frontier and Sheryl, it's the movie that does real justice to Sheryl's character. Unfortunately Kawamori teased us with that little scene and then brought her back. That's the only black mark on the film.
>>
>>14146999
>Did she just lose out on a love triangle or something worse?

Okay you know how in a love triangle while there's heart break the loser girl will bounce bake and realize that the hero may not have been her ideal match and that she'll find someone for her someday?

She didn't get that. What she got was her whole identity and existence denied for not being enough like the other girl, nearly died saving them with no one even caring that she almost died or was alive at all and ended up getting left over shipped with the psycho who murdered several of their classmates
>>
>>14146945
>And that's before you get to the nonsensical wardrobe.
What the heck is wrong with her wardrobe? Are you confusing the stage clothes for her regular ones?
>>
>>14147015
Let's be honest here: shippers and waifufags aren't the most civil of debaters in general, no matter who they're supporting.

In fact, this thread has the least shit-flinging I've ever seen in a "best girl" style thread, and I applaud everyone here who's contributed to that.
>>
>>14146999
>So what was the deal with her? Did she just lose out on a love triangle or something worse?
She didn't just lose.

She didn't just get rejected

She got shat on. Hard. Like ridiculously hard. And it's not even that the other girl was that good. The real problem was, based on what the show was showing us, the green girl was essentially everything the MC was looking for in a true love but just didn't because, fuck, it's destiny I guess

>>14147048
>Okay you know how in a love triangle while there's heart break the loser girl will bounce bake and realize that the hero may not have been her ideal match and that she'll find someone for her someday?
To be honest, when does that even ever happen in anime?
>>
>>14147018
Let's be honest: having Sheryl win in the movies (and making Ranka a childhood friend) doesn't even come close to the massive cop-out that was the TV series resolution. Come on, if you don't have the fucking balls to actually resolve a love triangle, don't fucking write one into your show in the first place.
>>
>>14147066
When F was airing they even told everyone it wasn't going to be properly resolved in the show. They wanted to sell more movies m8.
>>
>>14147066
>Let's be honest: having Sheryl win in the movies (and making Ranka a childhood friend) doesn't even come close to the massive cop-out that was the TV series resolution. Come on, if you don't have the fucking balls to actually resolve a love triangle, don't fucking write one into your show in the first place.

That's one thing I don't understand about the critics. Why is that the tv series has to spell everything from A to Z ? Do we need a carboard in epilogue that says "Alto and Sheryl lived happily ever after and Ranka went on to become a professional singer" ? We don't need that when 20 fucking episodes out of 26 make it crystal clear that Sheryl's into Alto and that he reciprocates little by little. Ranka never had a chance. It was so obvious so I don't get all this getting buthurted by the finale of the tv series.
>>
>>14147066
Isn't there a point in the series where Sheryl stays overnight with Alto and it's implied they fucked like they were going to die of space aids?
>>
>>14147098

People really want things to be stated for sure. This is why you can have the most lesbian as fuck anime and it "doesn't count" unless they lip lock onscreen.
>>
>>14147066
>doesn't even come close to making up for the massive cop-out
...is how that was supposed to read

>>14147103
Yeah, but then Ranka came back and he basically went "I love you both equally but I love the sky more", and everyone was somehow happy with this.

>>14147073
That doesn't make it OK.

>>14147098
If they had just left it at "well, he's clearly into Sheryl, so we'll just let you assume that's how it ends up", it would have been fine. The problem is that they explicitly stated he's either not going with either of them, or he's going with both of them. They completely undermined their own development of the relationship.
>>
>>14147066
>the massive cop-out that was the TV series resolution
Unless you're one of those hardcore moronic shippers that shat blood at the end of Haganai, there was literally nothing wrong with the end of the TV show.
>>
>>14147144
It's not really a matter of shipping, since I didn't particularly care who won. But you don't have a love triangle be a major source of character conflict in a show and then just refuse to resolve it by the end. That's just bad writing.
>>
>>14147138
>I love you both equally but I love the sky more
What is, things you say so you don't have the captain of your squad murder you while banging the hot galaxy fairy?
>>
>>14147154
>But you don't have a love triangle be a major source of character conflict in a show and then just refuse to resolve it by the end
There's no rule out there about this.
>>
>>14147103
He stayed by her side, the fucking is pure headcanon material and given the ending shouldn't even be brought up.
>>
>>14147174
Leaving your love triangle that was a central element of the plot unresolved is like leaving major mysteries you've laid out in your universe unexplained.

Also, it kind of replaces the war drama in a lot of these shows as something that's genuinely going to be unpredictable. You are fairly certain they're not going to kill Alto off in any of his battles, so there's no tension there. The tension instead turns to how they're going to resolve the love triangle, because that actually can end up in a way the viewer doesn't expect.

If the writers, after an entire series of relationship and character drama, go "you know what? We can't figure out how to end this without pissing off either the Rankafags or the Sherylfags. Let's just have them both lose/win!", that's a fucking cop-out. No two ways about it.

>>14147185
Well, I'd still argue there's a strong implication, even if they weren't willing to state it outright. A kiss in a bedroom and then a cut away and scene change is pretty clear in what it was trying to imply, to the extent that insisting it isn't implying that looks like some form of denial. They don't have to go full-on SEED Special Edition just to say two characters probably fucked.

Even if they didn't though, the fact that they shared intimate, romantic moments at least twice before Ranka returned says just as much about their relationship buildup by that point, and that much is flat-out shown, not implied.
>>
>>14147185
>He stayed by her side, the fucking is pure headcanon material and given the ending shouldn't even be brought up.

He stayed by her side, but the scene is explicitly ambiguous. It's like a scene from a 50s era film. You see the woman and man enter the bedroom and then cut to next morning. You don't see what happened but but... you get my drift.
>>
File: reading_comprehension.jpg (38 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
reading_comprehension.jpg
38 KB, 384x288
>>14147185
Like >>14147207 stated, I said implied, not that it had officially happened.
>>
>>14147065
>To be honest, when does that even ever happen in anime?

It's the assumption that the other girls will move on with their lives after losing.

They lose the bowl they cry they move on after the credits roll

With Zessy her very existence was broken. The world went out of the way to not just have her lose the bowl but for the universe to say FUCK YOU NOT MIKONO
>>
>>14147218

Yea, you don't need to see them banging to imply sex is happening, because good taste as well as standards and practices (or whatever the Japanese versions is) often won't let them show things outright, so they have to imply it instead. And the implication is good enough. Like, if Bond entered a room with a woman, kissed her and then closed the door you wouldn't go "well, they didn't fuck". You know it happened, but you're just not seeing it, because it's not something they're able to show.
>>
>>14147218
Don't try. He's gonna spergout.
>>
>>14147138
>"I love you both equally but I love the sky more"
Alto never said this. The closest he came was the whole "wings" comment, and there was nothing explicitly romantic about that. Alto never expresses any romantic interest in Ranka. He cares about her, sure, but he views her more as a little sister than an actual love interest.
>>
>>14147220
>Like >>14147207 stated, I said implied, not that it had officially happened.

The relevent part of the scene is not that they fucked (maybe yes maybe no). It's the fact they shared intimate moments. You don't share those kinds of moments with someone you don't give a shit about.
>>
>>14147207
>Leaving your love triangle that was a central element of the plot unresolved is like leaving major mysteries you've laid out in your universe unexplained.
The love triangle didn't need to be resolved because Alto himself, aka the MC, didn't give a shit about romance, the two girls started craving for his dick in a rather sudden and obsessive manner and the only moments he was willing to give them a bit of attention were when they happened to be in very deep shit, deep enough for him to consider that he should do a bit of effort of not being a complete ass and try to support them.
>>
>>14147257
>, the two girls started craving for his dick in a rather sudden and obsessive manner

He is literally the most beautiful man alive.
And Top Gun.
>>
>>14147264

Which isn't why Sheryl liked him at all. She liked him because he didn't just see Sheryl the Popstar and Famous Person to geek out over like most people, but as just another girl, which she wasn't used to and liked. Also because of a childhood encounter going by the movies. And which frankly, I detest, because it's not at all necessary and is a stupid inclusion.
>>
>>14147272

It was obviously put in there just to rub it in even further that Ranka never had a chance.
>>
>>14147234
>It's the assumption that the other girls will move on with their lives after losing
But that's actually not true. Sure there's a couple of times when they say they will move on but much more often if it the case, especially more so in harem anime that have conclusions, that they will still be pining for the MC

They couldn't possibly indicate they would be interested in another person in the future. The otaku would have a fit
>>
When did you guys start liking Alto? I thought he was pretty bland and I never hear people say many good things about him
>>
>>14147272
Wasn't another aspect that Sheryl liked was Alto's determination to become Top Gun over everything else?
>>
>>14147288
I liked him mostly during the 8-10 first episodes, then I realized that he's not particularly interesting, just passable and that the two girls are the real main characters of the show. Actual characters at least.
>>
>>14147288
When he finally chose Sheryl.
>>
>>14147066
>Come on, if you don't have the fucking balls to actually resolve a love triangle, don't fucking write one into your show in the first place.

That line of thinking is pretty retarded from every possible aspect other than vanillafaggotry.
>>
>>14147264
>He is literally the most beautiful man alive.

Only cause he was the only man with jaw more feminine than the girls, and it wasn't even by much.
>>
>>14147335
So the last 5 minutes of SnT?
>>
File: 1351091697973.jpg (41 KB, 300x363) Image search: [Google]
1351091697973.jpg
41 KB, 300x363
>>14147335
>>
>>14147336
And that line of thinking is straight up moving the goalposts every time you can't come up with any other counter.
>>
>>14147406

How could he move goalposts if there were none in the first place? No-one was trying to prove anything that you gave that situation as a response to. He just said it wasn't the bad thing you made it out to be. That's not moving the goals, it's just disagreement.
>>
>>14147440
>Only shippers care about resolutions
>I don't care who wins, thus I'm not being a shipper. I only that they actually have a satisfying resolution one way or another, because otherwise it's not resolving the conflict at all
>Only vanillafags care about resolution.

Sounds like goalpost moving to me. You dispute one accusation, they come up with a new one. Though why exactly he considers "vanillafaggotry" an insult is beyond me.
>>
>>14147488

Wait, where did anyone say only Shipperfags care about resolution? First post in the string was >>14147066 as far as I could tell.
>>
File: back_to_reddit.jpg (229 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back_to_reddit.jpg
229 KB, 717x880
>>14147488
This is 4chan, vanillafaggotry and normies are shunned. Now off with you!
>>
>>14147568
I guess I thought >>14147144 and >>14147336 were the same person.

>>14147569
And you sound like someone who just got here and is trying oh-so-hard to fit in with his new crowd.

Remember, while normies may get shit on in /a/ and other boards, all of 4chan hates tryhards. You may wanna dial it back a bit.
>>
>>14147600
>i-i-i-i'm not the newfag who needed to be explained why vanillafaggotry is an insult y-y-y-y-you're the newfag!
Riiiiight
>>
>>14147620
Clearly I have been defeated in this contest of wits. Since after all if you had indeed been here as long as you say, you'd know you're not supposed to boast about how long you've actually been here for. It's only the relatively new (or young) who don't look back on how much of their life has been wasted here and despair.

Anyway, if nobody else minds, I'd prefer to just let this particular pissing contest end. Here's a picture that's Frontier-related, which is what we were originally talking about.
>>
File: 1218570740350.jpg (1 MB, 5000x3484) Image search: [Google]
1218570740350.jpg
1 MB, 5000x3484
>>14147649
Besides, the whole Ranka/Sheryl thing is pointless anyway. Everyone knows Nanase was best girl.
>>
File: 1293912276424.jpg (62 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
1293912276424.jpg
62 KB, 440x440
Lee/Nome/Fire Bomber supergroup fucking when?
>>
>>14147652
Nanase, Klan, and Sheryl hold dolls representing their respective love interests.

Ranka gets nothing.
>>
File: 1264348780325.jpg (1 MB, 5000x2847) Image search: [Google]
1264348780325.jpg
1 MB, 5000x2847
>>14147665
Being Ranka is suffering.
>>
>>14147652
I thought Grace was hot.
She had the best Valk too.
>>
>>14147652

> Everyone knows Klan Klang was best girl

Fixed.
>>
>>14147649
Real talk here homie, can you please locate the point in which I boast about how long I've been on 4chan? Because clearly I've been typing and posting in a blacked out state and then hiding those posts so I won't notice them when I come back into consciousness.

Wew, you sure got me there!
>>
File: 1234602414993.jpg (289 KB, 1034x1200) Image search: [Google]
1234602414993.jpg
289 KB, 1034x1200
>>14147676
>Everyone knows Klan Klang was most pitiable girl.
Is unanswered love more painful than a love lost? May we never have to find out.
>>
>>14147673
Quick, someone post that drawing of her with a mic.
>>
File: 1457122595414.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457122595414.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>14147676
My nigga!
>>
>>14147684

Who cares? She was a giantess that slapped around Vfs and put on super packs to kill space bugs. She's best girl by default.
>>
File: 1293910512198.jpg (85 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1293910512198.jpg
85 KB, 618x800
>>14147683
Well, you told me to go back to [a certain site I'm not allowed to name in a post without it being spam], and then pulled that little "NO U" strawman regarding newfaggotry and our relative statuses thereof.

>>14147673
>>14147690
For you. She was a bit too crazy for me to like her, but I did enjoy how she kept getting naked.
>>
File: 1292113148763.jpg (135 KB, 800x894) Image search: [Google]
1292113148763.jpg
135 KB, 800x894
>>14147659
>>
>>14147659
Oops. Didn't realize I had the higher-res version handy.
>>
>>14147706
But none of that is, and I'll quote you on it
>you're not supposed to boast about how long you've actually been here for
While someone with the mental capacity of a Rankafag may consider pointing out someone of their newfaggotry the same as a boast similar to "I've been posting on 4chan since 1983, get bent newfag!" It is considerable different.

The fact remains, not knowing 4chan is a site of nothing but degenerates that abhors vanilla and normies is a hallmark sign of those who do not belong within the cult. You can try to deflect this factual observation or hide behind mental gymnastics and logical fallacy buzzword, but it doesn't change anything.
>>
File: 1264348606972.jpg (1 MB, 5000x2608) Image search: [Google]
1264348606972.jpg
1 MB, 5000x2608
Everyone knows who the real Best Girl of Frontier was.
>>
File: 1293912693682.jpg (329 KB, 844x1240) Image search: [Google]
1293912693682.jpg
329 KB, 844x1240
>>14147738
Basically, my point was that by drawing me into a newfaggotry debate, you were trying to bait me into posting just how long I have been here. Had I done so, I may have proved you wrong, but I would have lost the argument as a whole, because you'd have goaded me into committing what's considered a taboo around these parts.

Though I'm going to take issue with the whole 4chan = cult thing. That's how outsiders see us. We know better than that. We're just a bunch of losers with nothing better to do, and not enough good sense to leave.
>>
>>14147753
You know, as an anonymous poster, you could have just, gee, I don't know, ignore my call out and not responded to it?

Can you take a wild guess where that would have lead this conversation chain? I'll give you a hint, a more satisfying ending than where we're heading now.

It's crazy, I know. You're probably thinking, "Ignore an anonymous poster calling MOI a newfag?! My narcissism, ego and autism won't allow it!" But trust me friend, it's ok. Just accept it and move on.
>>
Will you both shut the fuck up already?
>>
File: 1234602724579.jpg (485 KB, 847x1233) Image search: [Google]
1234602724579.jpg
485 KB, 847x1233
>>14147775
I could also say that you could "just, gee, I don't know," not have started shit in the first place?

But I do agree this needs to end. We're not going to see eye-to-eye, so there's no point in continuing it further.
>>
>>14147791
No. My autism won't allow it unless you wire me money for a pizza, from Japan.
>>
File: 121659307677.jpg (124 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
121659307677.jpg
124 KB, 800x598
>>14147791
Ok.
>>
File: 1240544902704.jpg (90 KB, 450x420) Image search: [Google]
1240544902704.jpg
90 KB, 450x420
Hobo Sheryl is best Sheryl
>>
>>14147795
Starting shit on 4chan is modus operandi for an Anon. Finding suckers who like bait is part of the job. And man, did you love that bait something fierce.
>>
>>14147706
Post more Grace
>>
File: 10701944.jpg (530 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
10701944.jpg
530 KB, 720x480
>>14147809
>trolling everyone is what you're supposed to do on 4chan
and the penny drops.

>>14147810
Wish I could, but I don't really have anything else with her in it. As I said, I didn't care for her much.
>>
>>
>>
>>14147844
I see Ranka is where she belongs, a tiny figure in the background
>>
>>14145902
All this time these twelve thousand years...
>>
>>14145896
>Reina
Oh boy.

>>14145902
At least Zess got a lookalike that got her own true love.
>>
>>14147897
Yeah, I didn't realize at first that it was supposed to be Gumi instead. But then they look very similar on purpose.
>>
>>14145836
They fuck?
>>
>>14148052
If Sheryl has her way.
And she does.
>>
File: 2768.png (616 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
2768.png
616 KB, 720x540
What's worse, Minmayfags or Rankafags?
>>
File: 1263008059212.jpg (60 KB, 500x722) Image search: [Google]
1263008059212.jpg
60 KB, 500x722
>>
File: 1221881925201.jpg (65 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1221881925201.jpg
65 KB, 512x512
>>
>>14146999
Its a case where the better girl loses and gets treated like shit.
>>
>>
>>14148159
I haven't seen the show she's from, but you realize people will say that about any love triangle because (surprise!) people's taste in women differs.
>>
>>14148235
Well, this one is kinda different since majority of people would agree. heck, she placed high in polls when the "female MC" gets shit scores. One side character who literally have a plastic bag covering her face all the time scores higher, IIRC
>>
>>14148263
Oh, I don't doubt it. It's come up often enough in this thread that I'm sure you're right. It's just that "best girl loses" on its own is a description that gets applied to pretty much every love triangle at some point by someone.
>>
File: CTDq7YjU8AEOZa3[1].jpg (27 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CTDq7YjU8AEOZa3[1].jpg
27 KB, 600x338
>>14146985
>>14146999
>>14148159
Well at least her reused and improved character design won da next aqualion
>>
>>14145975
>similar reasons
>Sheryl's at death door after she saved Ranka's ass vs BAWWW ALTO KUN DOESN'T LIKE ME

Sure, um, they are similar?
>>
>>14147827
>shooping Ranka infront of a beautiful picture
Jesus that's terrible
>>
>>14148302

Maia was so best it hurt
>>
File: fuck EVOL.jpg (119 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
fuck EVOL.jpg
119 KB, 853x480
>>14149312
Such a cutie.
>>
>>14148271
If you watch Evol you will understand. This wasn't a case of best girl losing. This was a case of "girl who is not only literally everything the MC wants but is much more of a contributing character to the story gets shat on by the universe compared to the other girl who doesn't do shit but we are told is supposed to be the MCs true love anyway because destiny or something"
>>
File: Arisa2.png (164 KB, 586x324) Image search: [Google]
Arisa2.png
164 KB, 586x324
>>14149458
Reminds me of Arisa from Gundam age
>>
>>14149470
The difference is Arisa didn't like Asemu like that, was never shat on, and we already knew who Asemu was going to marry because of Kio's design.
>>
>>14149470
Just because people liked to pair her with Asemu doesn't mean she was shat on
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.