[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kamen Rider Ghost – 26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 16
File: ghostsexcellentadventure.png (595 KB, 790x461) Image search: [Google]
ghostsexcellentadventure.png
595 KB, 790x461
http://over-ti.me/releases/kamen-rider-ghost-26/
>>
>>14111381
Jeeg you magnificent bastard
>>
ddl link where?
>>
Man what the hell are they even planning to do with Javel's character anymore, I can't tell
>>
>>14111381

The Boo makes these images
>>
File: Necrom26.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Necrom26.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Kickedaround.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Kickedaround.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Grimm26.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Grimm26.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Nice of Grimm to show that Alain being nerfed with his human body only applies to his base form.
>>
File: Beatenaround.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Beatenaround.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>14111454

We've only ever seen him run out of energy in his base form anyway, which probably means it's less the suit itself and more the Necrom Eyecon.

Though why it could hold for like three weeks while Makoto was stuck with it when Alain can only seem to fight with it for a few minutes at most eludes me.
>>
>>14111441
>>
>>14111462
The Necrom transformation was being maintained by Makoto's willpower in trying breakout being converted into energy via his chest emblem.

Weird, but I guess it worked.
>>
File: Boost26.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Boost26.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>14111462
I want to say it's the difference between the Ghost Driver and Mega Ulorder and how they push energy from the Eyecon. Simply because Necrom Specter is far from being as powerful as Necrom is.

>Kamen Rider Necrom Specter

■身長:204.0cm
■体重:98.5kg
■パンチ力:8.7t
■キック力:12.9t
■ジャンプ力:ひと跳び44.0m
■走力:100mを5.0秒

>Kamen Rider Necrom

■身長:204.0cm
■体重:99.0kg
■パンチ力:15.1t
■キック力:17.4t
■ジャンプ力:ひと跳び47.8m
■走力:100mを3.7秒
>>
File: Boostini26.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Boostini26.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Spinningrescue.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Spinningrescue.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Airplanedown.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Airplanedown.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: Gratefulstock26.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Gratefulstock26.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>14111486
Why did they make Houdini the flying form and not Wright?
>>
File: DoubleRiderKick26.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
DoubleRiderKick26.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>14111505
Because wrapping a bike in chains was cooler than making it plane themed, I guess. Can't even say it's because they're two people due to Grimm existing as an Eyecon.
>>
>>14111462

You know how every little thing about a Rider's suit has supplementary information? The eye emblem on Ghost and Specter's chests converts their willpower into energy that fuels their transformations. Specter's intense desire to escape Sex Slave Damashii ironically powered it.
>>
Just wanted to say that Makoto being an Eyecon...heck, ANYONE in spooky world being an Eyecon and thus having a second life to spare was some stupid shit twist. Really cheapened the whole deal with her sister's rescue at the beggining of the show.

ps. This show needs less abstract art Ghost and more fried Octoball granny
>>
>>14111576
The thing with the Eyecons is really cool, though. It's gotten us into a situation where the only member of the Rider trio who's alive is the one who preferred being a ghost. Kanon's whole thing was that she was stuck as an Eyecon only, basically unable to even move.
>>
File: 1450184153337.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450184153337.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>14111576

They ran out of budget and something else is taking up Makoto's actor's time and we've been paying for it for like a month.
>>
>>14112164
I'm hoping the gratuitous use of stock footage for Grateful means we'll get more budget for the upcoming Mugen. (That or they'll blow it all of Deep Specter)
>>
>>14111381
Stepping away from Ghost for a few weeks and coming back, its not nearly as bad as I was starting to think those few weeks before. Sure its not the greatest show ever, but it entertains me all the same (when Takeru isn't preaching anyway).
>>
>>14111576
The only twist there was regarding Makoto though. The Ganma were initially presented as Ghosts that apparently could return without problems. The fact that they still have living human bodies, and it's just a machine separating their souls from it didn't really cheapen anything regarding the Ganma themselves compared to how they were initially presented.

I feel like they wrote this twist due to the issues with the availability of Makoto's actor though. They've been finding excuses to keep him off screen for months now - first the brainwashing, now this.

The way Makoto was treated by the show in the first arc also doesn't fit with the Ganma twist (like people being able to see him during the first arc without doing anything special).
>>
Remember Me?

Yeah me too!
>>
>>14112606
They can all see Cubi just fine, and were able to see Alain before he got his body back, so it seems like the invisibility is something they can turn off and on at will just like Takeru can. I think they definitely had this twist planned, they may have just adjusted the timing of things because of whatever's been going on with the actor.
>>
>>14112164

I'm wondering why they even cast the guy as the secondary fucking protagonist if he keeps getting tied up with other stuff like this.
>>
>>14111462
Isn't it just because Alain has an actual body now? Seems like you can't really use Necro to it's best unless you have an Eyecon body. Remembering the first two episodes of Necrom's introduction he was switching places with other bodies and becoming transparent. Now that he has an actual physical body it limits him.
>>
>>14112706
What other stuff?
>>
i fucking love Alain, his whole character progression from being a "yeah whatever evil things" to "pure fucking evil" to "ok fine just kinda bad" to "you know? i might be good" was great to watch.
>>
>>14112710

We don't know. That's the thing.
>>
Why are you just assuming he's tied up with anything else. It's possible they just wrote the story this way from the start, having Makoto out of commission several times. It's not like he'd be doing much if he was around anyway. I'd rather him be gone briefly than dicking around and accomplishing nothing by being there.
>>
>>14112709
Now that Specter is probably getting his body back alongside Necrom, and Takeru will be the only actual ghost of the three... I kind of want to see Takeru use the Mega Uloader at least once and wreck shop with the spooky powers Alain no longer has access to.

Probably won't happen, though. Damn.
>>
>Ghost is half over

where does the time go?
>>
>>14112848
Shitposting, mostly.
>>
>>14111608
>Kanon's whole thing was that she was stuck as an Eyecon only, basically unable to even move.

How did that happen, anyway? They both came to the Ganma world as kids, so I assume them being put into pods and turned into eyecons must have happened quite a while afterwards, because of how they talk about being taken care of, growing to know everybody, and Makoto training to become Specter.
>>
>Put Reon Kadena in your show
>Cover her up with a fluffy coat
WHY
>>
Okay, hypothesis time.

Am I the only who thinks they are hinting at Adel becoming a Rider? Necrom was implied to not belong to Alain. Then Grateful was supposedly meant for him. Now in this preview we see this other him in a suit that looks it was taken off a more complete costume.

Could he become a Necrom look-a-like using white and purple as his color scheme with that suit as his Transient undersuit?
>>
>>14112912
That's part of the mystery, anon.
>>
>>14112923
We can't have the next generation of sexless despair-stricken office drones going and getting interested in GIRLS now, can we anon
>>
>>14112965
Well, I think some rumors implied Alain might lose access to Necrom sometime soon. I'd be fine with Adel taking the Mega Uloader for a while.
>>
>>14112975
Would Adel be able to CRUSH INVADER?
>>
>>14112706
Not like it's the first time this has happened, to be fair. Hell half the cast of Kabuto was too busy with other projects to appears regularly in Kabuto.

>>14112923
At most her ganma form will have tits. Maybe.
>>
>>14112827
He started disappearing right after the debut of a new form (with the Necrom brainwashing) which is a fairly odd timing.

He's also still credited as the 2nd highest billed actor (while Necrom is bellow Akari and even Onari depending on the episode), which is fairly odd if his role was meant to be so small.
>>
>>14113342
>her ganma form
Pretty sure she's getting axed off before that can happen.
>>
>>14112965

>that white plastic gimp suit

I'm sorry that's just too funny.
>>
>>14112728
His arc consisted of eating takoyaki and being told to listen his heart over and over again.
>>
>>14114979
this particular arc yes, but his whole character through the series , i like it.
>>
Anyone else notice the cum stains on the bench?
>>
>>14112912
I assume it was to keep her from dying, since the red atmosphere is poison to her. But that doesn't really answer any questions.
I hope this shit gets answered when they save Specter.
>>
>>14118971
thats where Akari taught Alains the joys of being human.
>>
>>14118971

God Akari is so cute

>stockings
>decent tits
>those red frames

Umph.
>>
>>14118971
The bench surface has scratches they taped over. It's been there since episode one.

>>14119189
Too bad she's a bitch though
>>
>>14120666
>Too bad she's a bitch though
her character is not a bitch, she is just stubborn and rooted in science.
>>
>>14111381
>No actual Bill & Ted Riders
I'd watch that
>>
>>14111505
The writers really hate the Wright brothers for stealing that one flying machine guy's thunder, but the latter isn't actually well-known enough despite all of his personal suffering
>>
>>14120977
No one cares about huehues making up claims about being the first to develop heavier than air flight
>>
>>14120977
Tesla?
>>
Really digging Alain's earth time, like this episode.
>say something instead of sneaking up on me
>NO I AM NOT KANON'S BOYFRIEND
>>
>>14122945
yeah that was funny, they are so gonna end up together.

i just hope Kanon's actress becomes less stiff and starts to act better
>>
Was Ghost's horn always blue? I could've sworn it wasn't.
>>
>>14124423
Wait isn't it more of a silver or grey?
>>
File: 1449403034635.jpg (1 MB, 791x1201) Image search: [Google]
1449403034635.jpg
1 MB, 791x1201
>>14124423

In Ore? Kind of a bluish silver.
>>
>>14112965
Adel's lookalike is most likely the Gammizer Fire, aka the fire monster thing Deep Specter fights
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.