[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gundam Breaker 3 - English
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
File: gundam-breaker-3-447079.13.jpg (108 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
gundam-breaker-3-447079.13.jpg
108 KB, 640x640
So I heard that Gundam Breaker 3 is coming out on April 28th and that it has a localized English giddup on the Japanese game... will this be worth buying a used Vita to import this game? Or does this franchise suck?
>>
Vita version is complete garbage.
>>
>>14104367
It's not just on vita
>>
>>14104382
>>14104428

Vita fags will play poorly performing versions of games just so they could have something to play on the Vita. They will also deny performance issues.

I remember when Dragon's Crown came out.
>I'M EXPERIENCING NO FRAME DROPS AT ALL, STOP FUCKING LYING
>>
>>14104382
>>14104428
>>14104436

Well here's the trick: a Vita on ebay is $100 USD. I am not going to go buy a Playstation 4 to play one game, but I am OK with buying a $100 used Vita to play one game

I just want to know if the game is really even worth it, because $100 + a game is a lot of money for a singular title.
>>
>>14104452

No game is worth that much.
>>
>>14104477

I don't see it as that much comparatively to the PS4

I could play two or three other titles on the Vita I would like.

Also I am going to have to buy a Vita for the next SD GUNDAM G GENERATION game, right?
>>
>>14104367
Does GB3 have Turn A in it?
>>
I was just told about "Playstation TV" which is essentially a console-version of the Vita that sells for $30

This would work for the game I assume?

I think this is my best route to play the game :)
>>
>>14104653

I saw Turn X in the trailer so assume Turn A is in it

OP here, some radblit thread said it has PS TV support so I will ebay one for $20 to play this game
>>
You can play like the japanesse if you play outside buy the vita version
>>
>>14104436

The only way to experience frame drops is by playing with more than 1 sorcerer and or wizards, i played elf which i found the most fun, and was ok almost all the time, that game i enjoyed more alone to be honest
>>
>>14104976
>The only way to experience frame drops is by playing with more than 1 sorcerer and or wizards

Played as a Amazon who only had 1 magic user at any given time and when the screen got crowded, it dropped to single digits every single time. Good lord.
>>
>>14105021

freaking amazons are broken, the only way i made to the hardest levels is with an amazon pal
>>
Got me a PlayStation TV for $28 with Amazon Prime... 8 GB memory card for $14 on ebay.... pre-ordered the game that has the english localization from play asia... I will use my PS3 controller/charging cable

Looks like I am set to play this game when it comes out later this month

Much excite
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvnI8pGgnWM
>>
>>14104653
If it was in GB2 it's in 3 with more customization options

So as a direct answer, yes it's in and if you master it's EX you can give the Moonlight Butterfly to anything.
>>
I assume either:

A) /m/ doesn't give a shit about Gundam Breaker 3 in English

B) /m/ is already playing it in Japanese so they don't care about the English localization

C) Gundam Breaker is shit

Which?
>>
>>14108778
B) and everybody already made their decision when the localization was announced so nobody feels like posting.
>>
The game looks so ugly on Vita I am horrified that I ordered the PS TV for this abomination of a game.

I guess I can't expect PS4 quality from a $28 console, though

*vomits*
>>
>>14108823

So, true story, I am canceling my order for the Vita version and I just ordered a PS4

Just fuck me up

I guess I need the PS4 for G GENERATION when that comes out
>>
>>14109116
And if you're interested in SRW, there's OG coming out too.
>>
>>14108778
It is a bit of A and B, Moon illiterates decided to wait out for the English ver since it is coming soon-ish (end of April). Then those who have already started and been grinding the Jap ver are at the point where not much is left to be discussed, as the game is more about personal customizations. The presence of the money glitches pre/post-patch also doesn't help keeping the community together. The game isn't shit IMO, it is in fact on the brighter side in Gubdam game standards.
>>
I heard the online in PS4 game is region locked. Like you cant play it online with EU/US account. Is this complete bullshit?
>>
>>14111075
As long as you bought the JP ver, you are playing with Japanese players. The Asian/Chinese ver has a slight twist, where players are on the same server but the lobby searching does not show the rooms on each side, but if you have a room ID from a friend you can still enter it manually. I am expecting the Asian/English version to behave the same.
>>
>>14111118
So If me and my friend gets Asia English release and play it on EU accounts, we can still play together?
>>
>>14111118
>>14111127
Yes
>>
>>14111134
Cool. Thanks.
>>
>>14104653
Turn A, Turn X, Sumo, and Kapool.
>>
>>14111118

I was under the impression if I just made a Singapore PSN account it would work fine.

I was going to log into my USA and JPN PSN accounts and then make a Singapore one for the English Breaker 3

That should work right?
>>
>>14112150
You'd have to pay for ps+ on Singapore account.
>>
>>14104382
What's wrong with the Vita version?
>>
>>14113573
FPS is pretty low. Go look for videos on youtube.
>>
>>14112150
The game isn't released yet so no one can say for sure, but we are judging this on how Breaker 2 Asian version behaved, where it took a rather short time for the server list to be empty since it had relatively small population, and you couldn't see the rooms Japanese players were hosting, even the public ones. Playing with whichever region your PSN account is in does not matter at all, it is the version of your game that is locking to the server lists. The only potential issue for cross-region account is DLC suits, but not even the 1st batch has come for Breaker 3 yet so again no one really knows.

Anyway, if English localization is a priority then you are left with not much choice, but just to be safe I would play it on an Asian PSN account, unless you absolutely want to use your friend list on your main US/EU account or wherever you are from.
>>
>>14113586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgPlchMLLI

Seems a very bit jittery at times but not too bad.
>>
>>14113633
The main problem with playing on Asia account pn PS4 is that you have to pay for PS+ on it too. I don't want to pay for fucking P2P on two accounts.
>>
>>14113573

go to this page:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/02/20/gundam-breaker-3-for-ps4-will-block-remote-play-and-more-ps4-vs-ps-vita-graphics-compared/

press play on both videos at the same time and do your own comparison
>>
I am new player to this series who preordered the English SEA version... question:

Do you have to grind for each individual part in a kit, or can you go buy full kits with credits? Like, could I go buy a Zaku II kit and buy a Gundam Exia kit to make GN Zaku? Or do I need to grind for endless hours to find every single part for each kit?

Thanks /m/

>>14113633

What do you mean by 'locking to server lists' ?
>>
>>14113644
I am not 100% sure but I manage to do this backwards: I bought the JP digital version of Breaker 3 from the JP PSN store, play it with my JP account with no online restrictions, while the only PS+ subscription I have is with a Hong Kong account on the same console.

I imagine the same behaviour if someone owns a US PS+ for instance, he can probably play with an Asian account on the same console without another PS+ subscription.
>>
>>14113644
>is that you have to pay for PS+ on it too.

No, you don't.

I have + on one account, my UK one which is my main. I have accounts for USA, Japan and HK on my PS4 all without + on them.
Due to my UK account having + and the system being set as its primary system, all those other accounts are entitled to the online multiplayer benefits.
>>
>>14113726
>Do you have to grind for each individual part in a kit, or can you go buy full kits with credits? Like, could I go buy a Zaku II kit and buy a Gundam Exia kit to make GN Zaku? Or do I need to grind for endless hours to find every single part for each kit?
Once you see a certain suit for the first time in a campaign mission, it will be added to your shop list where you can buy the whole suit with credits. But this way the parts are on the expensive side compared to grind/drop, and the specs are basic, but it is possible. Some suits are common enemies so they appear very often and you get drops of from enough that you never need to worry about buying. But there are selected special suits that never drop, or are very rare that it is only obtainable by derive-merging some parts.

>What do you mean by 'locking to server lists' ?
At this moment, when playing on the Asian version, go to the lobby and search all rooms, you will only be seeing rooms hosted by other Asian version players, not the ones by JP hosts. The same apply for the opposite direction, the Japs don't see Asian hosts. The catch is that this limitation is cosmetic/imposed by the devs, because apparently you can join a friend's room as long as you know the room ID, regardless of which version everyone is playing with.
>>
File: eng1.jpg (151 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
eng1.jpg
151 KB, 1200x675
GB3 English HYPE

>tfw no Zwei or Arche
>tfw no GN Fangs
>>
>>14115801
Really? Darn I was hoping to mess around with alot of the side suits from 00. Is there a full list of available kits? This is probably the only game I'm currently excited for for the Ps4
>>
>>14115856

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Gundam_Breaker
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Gundam_Breaker_2
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Gundam_Breaker_3

Add the kit lists together for all three games

I believe (someone correct me if I am wrong!) this will give you the total kits in GB3.

I was told all suits from 1 and 2 are in 3.
>>
>No Airmaster
I cannot contain my disappointment
>>
>>14115801
>tfw no Zwei or Arche
>tfw no GN Fangs
>>14115886
>No Airmaster

No Flag, no Mercurius or Vayeate, no Delta Plus

...but they add Serpent

>ok

Hey does anyone know if GB2 DLC suits are in GB3 standard? Like F91, Turn X, and Cherudim?
>>
>>14117320
Yeah, they're all in.
>>
>>14117356

thanks /m/uh nigga
>>
>>14108778
It's C. That's why it's hardly talked about
>>
>>14119198

Is it really?

Can anyone tell me why it's shit?

Just not fun?
>>
>>14119275
He's screwing with you, kind of. I don't think it's as fun as 2 was at the moment but a recent patch showed that they know what the problems are and are working towards fixing it, hopefully. They made it better than it was at launch at least. Customization is really the focus of the game though so I'm content.

It not being talked about has little to do with how shitty it might be. But that doesn't mean it isn't a little shitty.
>>
>>14113560
Only if he's playing on a seperate PS4. If one account on your PS4 has PSN Plus, then all accounts on the system get the benefit.
>>
>>14119302
> I don't think it's as fun as 2 was at the moment but a recent patch showed that they know what the problems are and are working towards fixing it, hopefully. They made it better than it was at launch at least.

What? I need details motherfucker! :D

Why is 2 better? What are the problems the patch will address?
>>
Is the game a laser orgy and can i pilot a Byarlant?
>>
>>14120492
I made a little vid ranting the game pointing why
GB2>GB3
https://youtu.be/1lM19fbe4yo

>>14120607
yes to both
>>
>>14120492
2 was generally perceived as "more fun" if you care about game play rhythm the most. The y took the complaints from 1 and put more emphasis on keeping the campaign mode more enjoyable than it is grindy, and bothered to write a story that isn't full retard or bland. 3 kind of took a step back and emphasize more on customization (which is MILES better than 2 and 1). But the pre-patch gameplay had balancing issues, they probably went out of time for testing and debug that each stage would take 40 minutes of non-stop button mashing while the drops were not even decent to begin with. The latest patch "fixed" that by massively decreasing the time it takes to kill grunts, and proportionally the player can now spend more time customizing his suits with the loot than previously, which is where the fun should be at IMO.
>>
>>14120647
the lack of proper bosses in 3 is also a big issue
>>
>>14120662
Yes, the lack of number of bosses and their variety is also quite underwhelming. I actually am puzzled why they didn't just port them straight into 3 as the basic choreography is already there, all they needed to do was to update them into the new graphic engine.

So at end game after people have beaten NewType final stage to get the trophy, there is actually more incentive to play Bounty Hunter mode as the enemies are user builds which are more challenging, the drops are more valuable and assuring, each play last shorter, and most importantly it cuts all the bullshit with the 40 minute grind in campaign mode.
>>
>>14120684
the only fun thing is to do is to add more AI in BH mode. I mean I dropped the game in extreme Ch3 cause I can beat the hardest 2 AI in BH Mode with ease and the rest of the game is fatter mobs
>>
>>14120641
Why the fuck you dont show gameplay?
>>
>>14120829
here's gameplay I found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOQ_lq988BE
>>
>>14120829
I didnt know how to transfer footage from ps4 to pc and since I wanted to just rant about the game i never really bothered
>>
File: byalant.png (2 MB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
byalant.png
2 MB, 1500x1100
>>14120641
Thank you based anon.
Before i spend a shit load of money, does it play like the Unicorn game or Extreme Vs or not like any of the two?
>>
>>14120903
Not him, answer is neither.

Think dynasty warriors, less enemies on screen though, perhaps harder in some sections as a result
>>
>>14120903
it more a more customizable Musou game
it quite a button smashing game, hardly any combo involves. It more about make you own gunpla

I am not sure what kit upgrade to Byarlant parts but it seem to be a hard kit to find from drop. maybe it wouldnt be hard once eng ver is out and everything is in english
>>
>>14120903
It plays like a better Musou in every way
>>
File: i was soon to change my mind.jpg (25 KB, 470x317) Image search: [Google]
i was soon to change my mind.jpg
25 KB, 470x317
>>14120919
>>14120922
>>14120925
I guess i need a easy game anyway, thanks
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.