[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concrete Revolutio Last Song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>[HorribleSubs] Concrete Revolutio - 14 [720p].mkv
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=800928

Why are we not talking about this? The new OP is baller as fuck and it seems this season is gonna be even more /m/ than the last. First ep of Last Song had lots of focus on Detective Shiba and what happened in the aftermath of the later Era's conflicts.

They even have Titans-like uniforms now.
>>
>>14097601

Because it's not good and is likely to only get worse from here.
>>
Can't believe 8man executed Space Sheriff Gavan
>>
>>14097601
>Why are we not talking about this?
I dunno. Bones is literally perfect in everything they do.

It's really no surprise there isn't much discussion considering how /m/ likes such garbage as MJP and Active Raid.
>>
/m/ has consistently demonstrated that they don't care about good shows, so you shouldn't be surprised that there's no discussion of it here.
>>
>>14097601
To give you an entirely serious response, Sho Aikawa has a bit of a hit-or-miss record with his writing. People here have gotten wary enough of this to the point that they won't bring up the show (since the Tarantino-esque timeline shifting is a controversial element).
>>
>>14098206
at least /m/ is on topic
>>
>>14098228
>Tarantino invented anachronistic storytelling
Dear God, these are the people that suck Bones dick? Pathetic.

>>14098206
Boo hoo, go somewhere else then. I bet you're a tokufag in part, aren't you?
>>
File: PicMonkey-Collage5-1024x1024.jpg (137 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
PicMonkey-Collage5-1024x1024.jpg
137 KB, 1024x1024
>>14098243
I'm not even watching the show at all (or even a Bones fan), just doing a "popular" comparison. Oh forget this, I'm out.
>>
I'm just watching this purely for how silly things are getting.
>>
File: 1460151352484.jpg (274 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460151352484.jpg
274 KB, 1280x720
Holy Shit, Emi.
>>
>>14098446
why is she such a bitch
>>
>>14097601
The threads on /a/ are pretty comprehensive.

No need to repeat everything here and bait /m/'s horde of shitposters.
>>
>>14098454
Love makes monsters of us all.

And it's not like Kikko is any better.
The only OTP is Jiro X Justice
>>
>>14098493
I hope Kikko cucks Emi by the end. I just want to see Emi BTFO
>>
>>14098172
>I dunno. Bones is literally perfect in everything they do.
Xamd sucked ass.
>>
>>14098511
Stick to moeshit.
>>
We're getting StarEquus this season if the OP is to be believed so theres that.
>>
>>14098502
I just want Reito to come out of this okay.
>>
File: Raito.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Raito.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>14097601
After the first season's treatment here I don't see how this surprises you in anyway. /a/ once again will be the place to get real discussion on this show.
>>
Oh right, I meant to catch up before the second half started. Oh well, guess I'm watching 9 episodes tonight.
>>
>>14097601
Why do you even bother, /m/ has been complete shit to talk about any anime for the last year, even /a/ has more civil threads than /m/ by now
>>
>>14097601
when /m/ got shown how many references this show has they got pussied out and some anon said something like "i'll reminiscent however i like and ind do better than this" like a faggot
>>
>>14098803
Fafner, MJP, and Gundam X threads are pretty great.

Thunderbolt threads have been fine too.
>>
>>14098730
I only watched like 2 episodes so I'm gonna have to marathon the rest in the future too.
>>
>>14098803
>bawww why doesn't everyone like what I like
>>
i have a hard time understanding why people dismiss this show so easily
it's really enjoyable and the whole counterculture vs govt propaganda thing is at the very least refreshing when compared to most shows people watch
>>
>>14099353
>the whole counterculture vs govt propaganda thing is at the very least refreshing when compared to most shows people watch
Shimoneta did it better.
>>
>>
>>14097601

Rainbow Knight did nothing wrong.

>no scene of Jiro crying tears of joy that his childhood hero was a true hero until the end then swearing bloody vengeance on those who destroyed his reputation

Damn shame
>>
>>14100020
Remember that Con Revo has a non-linear story, so you might get his tears in a flashback sometime in a future episode.
>>
>>14098142
>8man
?
>>
>>14099363
No it didn't, fuck off /a/.
>>
>>14099363
/m/ everybody.
>>
File: BiaW928.jpg (4 MB, 4000x7000) Image search: [Google]
BiaW928.jpg
4 MB, 4000x7000
>>14100065
One of the references for Detective Shiba is 8man.
>>
>>14098228
>Sho Aikawa has a bit of a hit-or-miss record with his writing. People here have gotten wary enough of this to the point that they won't bring up the show
This is /m/. 95% of this board streams their anime because they don't know how and where to torrent. The board that falls for the most obvious of clickbait threads. The board that got an average IQ of only around 100 in the survey a while ago. The same board that thinks they actually physically time-travelled in Gundam Unicorn.
If you think ANYONE on /m/ is even the slightest bit aware of who writes their shit, then you're dead wrong. I can firmly say, with conviction, that /m/ just genuinely could not understand the very simple first episode, and does not like anything that's not Gundam or a chart of recommended Anime..
>>
>>14100065

Raito is a dead detective resurrected as an android, a tribute to 8man, who himself was the inspiration for Robocop, you could also make a connection to Robot Detective K
>>
>>14100081
What survey?
>>
Is Daisuki going to broadcast these or did they give up?
>>
>>14100067
>No it didn't

>>14100069
>/m/
He said I'm /a/, which is it Bonesfags?
>>
>>14100081
While you make some good points, it's hindered by you pulling shit out of your ass. Especially the stream comment. Of course people on /m/ know how to torrent. Just because it's not taboo to ask where torrents are like it is on other boards, doesn't mean people don't know how to do it. And as far as I can tell crunchroll and other streaming services are just shat on here.
>>
>>14100360
>Says Shimoneta is better
>Now starts crying about Bonesfags
Yeah, just fuck off /a/
>>
>>14100081
>The board that got an average IQ of only around 100 in the survey a while ago.
That was a troll image, retard.
>>
>>14100505
What do you expect, he's so stuck in his own "superior" mentality that he fails to realize that there are often threads up discussing Okada or Tomino or Oshii or Takeuchi. I think there was an Oshii thread just days ago.

He's right about the clickbait though.

He might be right about the "if it isn't on a chart, it isn't worthwhile" thing though. That said, it doesn't mean that something not present on a chart is any good, or that anything that is, is.
>>
>>14097601
>Why are we not talking about this?
because it's a shit anime
>>
say, what was the song that Raito was humming during the beginning of this episode and sang at the end, as well as it was playing as background music during Jiro getting his car/robot back?
>>
>>14099986
Mid-season upgrade?
>>
Great episode, lots of Shiba.

>>14099986
Cool as fuck. Now that Shiro has Equus and control of his inner beast, you really don't want to fuck with him.
>>
>>14103264

Judging from what notGavan said, he's not totally in control, or at least he has help.
>>
EARTH-CHAN WHEN!?
>>
>>14104173

We can rebuild her.

We have the technology.

We can make her better than she was.

Better?

Better. Faster. Stronger. Moer
>>
Oh yeah, it's airing this season.
Time to catch up.
Which episode is Earth-chan episode again?
>>
File: Earth-chan.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Earth-chan.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>14104384
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.