[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Throws herself upon another to save their life. >Dies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Rasara2.gif (49 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
Rasara2.gif
49 KB, 385x550
>Throws herself upon another to save their life.
>Dies by an evil cloud of dust caused from falling Debris.

Great Job!
>>
I've got you beat, friend.

>throws himself on top of a soulless iron golem in an effort to protect it from Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies
>>
>>14091174
I seem to remember the last time we had this thread we all agreed that she had a Cardioembolic Stroke from the stress.
>>
she died from shame after touching mondo
>>
ha! Don't even care what caused it as long as everyone's love interest dies. Its seriously a comedy as this point.
>>
>>14091174
Yeah.... that scene was pretty special...
>>
File: 1446201229675.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446201229675.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>rushes to help Char
>pushes him away and takes the hit
Why didn't she rammed Amuro instead or shot him?
>>
>>14091346
she panicked
>>
>>14091377
Hmmmm...
Yes, this may do. But, hey, her MA plays the sniper role. Shouldn't the sniper be cool as ice? Especially a female sniper?
>>
>>14091415
She isn't a real soldier
>>
>>14091419
But she was still most dangerous
>>
>>14091419
She went through the military training course at Flanagan Institute. At least I think that she faced something more than medical test and reading the Elmeth manual.
>>
>>14091415
>letting women do a man's job

Char is a retarded SJW pedo
>>
>>14091189
I thought it was because Mondo knocked her head into the pavement and cracked her skull when he dove on top of her.
>>
>>14091415
She had newtype feelings for Amuro too. So when one of her newtype feelings partners was about to gank the other she freaked out and did the first thing she could to try and save them both.
Being a woman, this means she dove onto a beam saber.
>>
>>14091511
>dove
isn't she another bird
>>
>>14091642
you could say piloting the elmeth was her swan song
>>
>>14091889
It would be very funny if it wasn't so sad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.