[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most ridiculous /m/ character tropes. (Antagonists, Villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>Generic one-dimensional antagonists and generic one-dimensional villains with rote pathos/ethos that predominates: My girlfriend (boyfriend) was murdered. - My girlfriend (boyfriend) was kidnapped. My girlfriend (boyfriend) left me for another guy (girl). I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. My dark sordid unhappy sad past. And that's why I'm evil! I'm a autistic retard! I'm a pathetic twisted murderous villain. My motivations, reasons and actions are completely retards and egocentrics and does suffice to justify and excuse my actions. We’re supposed to excuse her behavior because of her dark sordid unhappy sad past. She’s going to act like a complete retarded bastard for the entire show using her sob story as a shield.

>One of those typical bishounen guys that are found in practically every shoujo manga. A character who is deeply focused on a shoujo drama (just lots and lots of useless drama and stalling)rather than any sort of mecha action.
>>
>>14090720
>believing tropes exist at all
>>
>>14090720
im not reading all that shit go fuck yourself
>>
If you want an example of the dregs of humanity look for them.
>>
>watching Valvrave
>"It Ain't Me" starts playing

Itsuka "ayamachi" wo yuruseru nara

I actually really like the song.
>>
>>14090720
Pretty much everything you wrote doesn't even describe the characters in that collage
>>
>>14090720
>Please, look at me while I make autism.
>>
>>14090829
>tfw reading the lyrics
>>
>>14090720
>Muv-Slut
>Bishounen
>>
>>14090720
>>14082012
are you such an attention whoring memer you have to make a new thread about the exact same shit?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.