[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if you wrote "Chirico Cuvie" in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Scopedog won.png (457 KB, 707x531) Image search: [Google]
Scopedog won.png
457 KB, 707x531
What would happen if you wrote "Chirico Cuvie" in a death note?
>>
>>14089897
Don't you remember that forcefield stopping an assault rifle shot at Chirico? The same'd just happen with the hand of whoever's writing.
>>
>>14089897

won't this person technically need to know Astragius spelling for this?
>>
>>14089897
the death note would misread it due to bad handwriting
Chinco Cuvie dies instead
every other time result in broken pencils, pen ink drying in the pen and more bad handwriting
>>
>>14089897
Well given most SB matches Kira has around a 45% chance of winning
>>
>>14089958
>Chinco Cuvie
Ha
>>
>>14089897

Chirico busts down your door, shoots you with the armor magnum and then has a monologue about morality and the purpose of his existence before the ED starts.
>>
>>14089897
You'd discover that the book you were writing in was just an ordinary notebook doctored up to look like your death note.
>>
chirico its a death note itself
>>
What would happen if you wrote M.D Geist in a Death Note?
>>
>>14091059
>what does the M.D stand for?
>most dange-
>CANT STOP
>HE'S JUST A SOLDIER
>>
>>14091059
I seem to remember there being a rule that the death note can't kill a death god, so probably nothing.
>>
That particular part of the page in the book would burn to ashes, leaving the rest of the book, and even that page perfectly intact.
>>
>>14089897
Muscle near heart will be damaged which Chirico will recover shortly,if you spell his name right if you are able to do it with broken pen or pencils ,suddenly page getting torned up or destroyed.
>>
>>14089897
Is pic in OP real i.e. from some real game or elaborate art?
>>
>>14091286
looks like saltybets mugen
>>
>>14089897
What would happen if you wrote 'Kira Yamato dies by nuclear explosion' in the Death Note?
>>
>>14091319
That's actually a good question, Our Lord and Savior aside. Like, if you make someone die of a nuke, does the whole geopolitical clusterfuck that is nukes contorts itself so a nuke explodes where the dude is?
I remember there being a rule that if a written death implies the death of other people as well, he just gets a heart attack, buuut, a nuke exploding doesn't necessarily equals deaths, so does it just make the target in question wander around until he reaches a test site in North Korea or Nevada somehow in the right time?
>>
>>14091350
I hardly remember Death Note, but I do recall Light sentencing some lady to suicide, then she walks away to go hang herself in her apartment. So there is a precedent for playing the long game, as she could have just ripped her own heart out to fulfill her death. I do think "get nuked" would either, as you said, make them go catch a nuke, or put them on the path to detonating one.
>>
>>14091472
It's been ages since I watched it too, but I also remember something about the deaths just gravitating torwards natural and plausible causes if it's not specified otherwise (which he could, up to twenty something days before the death), so her hanging herself flowed better than, well, crazy self mutilation, which would probably not be quite physically possible, another requirement IIRC.
So, "he booked a flight to Hong Kong, spent 2 weeks at a hotel there, then threw himself in front of a bus" would be possible, but "he teleported to Hong Kong then shot himself in the dick with a laser gun" would not.
>>
>>14091530
>>14091472
If the victim is not physically capable of performing the task written on the note, they just get a heart attack.
>>
>>14091586
So, it could work if he ordered some president to fire a nuke at someone or or something?
>>
>>14091649
That ain't a cause of death and I highly doubt you could get your men holding the keys to launch a nuke at the White House as suicide or something. Nukes are out of the question.
>>
>>14091649
Indirectly causing the deaths of others just results in heart attack, IIRC.

>>14091662
You actually can script whatever the person will do with as much detail as you want until their demise (in a time period no longer than twenty something days) as long as it sticks to the other rules.
I didn't watch the live action movies, but apparently L used that rule on himself to win.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.