[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What Amuro did was a good thing. Without that Zaku we have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: images-88.jpg (13 KB, 321x458) Image search: [Google]
images-88.jpg
13 KB, 321x458
>What Amuro did was a good thing. Without that Zaku we have absolutely no way to defend ourselves from the zeon who are out to hang me for my treasonous actions. It's okay though, he got rid of the "stench of war"
>this is a good thing
>>
Deserters need to be hanged anyways.
>>
The Zeeks lost the war shortly after that anyways so it's not like they had the resources to expend going after him.

Plus I thought they were implying that Zeon was finding him by tracking the location of his Zaku. Now that his Zaku is deep sea debris, they have no means of finding him.

The real issue that's never addressed is the fate of those two Feddie pilots.
>>
>>14089234
Can't he just turn off the transmitter in his zaku if that's how they're tracking it?
Actually, could the zaku have been useful to white base?
I assumed he only let Amuro live because he was only 15
>>
>>14089200
It was a shitty episode that was cut with good reason.
Only tasteless contraians think otherwise.
>>
>>14089265
>not liking the Karate Zaku
>>
I've actually never watched this epsidoe
>>
>>14089428
i only watched the abridged
>>
>>14089444
I saw screenshots, gifs and youtube compilation of bad animation.
>>
>>14089473
I read memes about it.
>>
>>14089483
i played ggen advance and got the hyper mode
>>
>>14089428
>>14089444
>>14089473
>>14089483
/m/.jpg
>>
>>14089501
My acquaintance from a first world country told me cartoons are a thing.
>>
>>14089200
his episode was the origin of g gundam
>>
>>14089200
AMURO PREPARE YOURSELF
GUNDAM FIGHT
READY
>>
hokuto no zaku when ?
>>
>>14089234
I thought that they died.
>>
>>14089501
That should have been canon. And his EXVS version should have had the Hyper Mode too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.