[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did every fight in IBO not pan out like this? Mechazuchini
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 897649746974.jpg (276 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
897649746974.jpg
276 KB, 1024x768
why did every fight in IBO not pan out like this?
Mechazuchini cut through both frame and armor in the last episode with a katana. The waists dont even have armor to protect them.
sure the first cut when through elbow joints but he cut through the middle of the other arm with just as little effort. An also if you actually look at the graze eins elbows theyve really armored them up, to the point where theyre actually wider that the rest of the arm so it makes even less sense
>>
>>14087356
Is the coloured version of that scene a fan colouring or official?
>>
>>14088765
Fan-made, in the actual manga only the arm is cut off.
>>
File: 100_kimaris003.jpg (116 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
100_kimaris003.jpg
116 KB, 550x733
While we're on the topic, what are some good Gunpla that I could kitbash into an MH-like mech?
>>
File: morvabul_flame.jpg (109 KB, 637x689) Image search: [Google]
morvabul_flame.jpg
109 KB, 637x689
>>14088779
>>
>>14087356
Because IBO is shit and made by incompetent people.
>>
>>14089524
For the incompetent fanbase it has nowadays. Seriously though the fans now are comprised mostly of vocal animu fags that parrots stupid shit to sound smart. They're even deluded into believing this shit has better animation than 00.
>>
>>14089612
What dark corner are you seeing that in, anyway? People keep going on about IBO fags holding it up as greatest thing ever but /m/ is almost universally critical.
>>
>>14089612
>>14089622
Got in an argument with some faggot on Salty Bet about it this morning. He claims IBO is great and says he's seen every Gundam.
>>
>>14089622
>What dark corner are you seeing that in, anyway?

What do you mean dark corner, /m/ is the only dark corner where people don't like the show.

It's either "BEST GUNDAMU EVER" or "It's cool" everywhere else
>>
>>14089678
>BEST GUNDAMU EVER
Clearly these fags have never seen Turn A. I'm one of the few on /m/ who will admit to enjoying IBO I also enjoyed AGE while it was airing but best ever? Better animation than 00? Great?!

The last "great" Gundam production was a literal toy commercial that had a huge let down of a sequel.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.